Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knothead one of our smarter forum members sold his place on PB......he says he is moving to Ky, but everybody knows that smart people move to Illinois

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

We will have a welcoming party in Metropolis once you cross the bridge from Paducah. By the way.....if you stay in Ky for awhile before coming to heaven, what TV stations do you get in KY? I cannot believe all the people moving to the Nashville area. Ky is booming and a great many retirees like the moderate seasons and central location......plus the fishing on the lakes are so good. Like I have always said......smart people leave because they believe it is their duty to not muck up the areas IQ......in any regard a kid on lake Powell has to find a good KY lake......best wishes in your new life in KY.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:We will have a welcoming party in Metropolis once you cross the bridge from Paducah.   By the way.....if you stay in Ky for awhile before coming to heaven, what TV stations do you get in KY?   I cannot believe all the people moving to the Nashville area.   Ky is booming and a great many retirees like the moderate seasons and central location......plus the fishing on the lakes are so good.  Like I have always said......smart people leave because they believe it is their duty to not muck up the areas IQ......in any regard a kid on lake Powell has to find a good KY lake......best wishes in your new life in KY.

Thank you Mr. Oats for the best wishes . . . . . Can't remember the call signs for the tv stations except,WPSD in Paducah (NBC), one in Cape Girardeau (sic) and another in your beloved IL but not sure where.  Our kids would have preferred for us to relocate in the Brentwood/Franklin area but I said no no no I don't want to croak listening to Rocky Top for God's sake! It is so expensive there but very very nice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum