Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are we going to do with these folks from Illinois?

+4
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
dumpcare
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

For years Pace has argued ACT and SAT scores do not give a good indicator of intelligence........yep, the same area where non college educated folks vote for Trump.....could it get any more clear.

2seaoat

McDaniel’s Estimated Average IQ Score,

A fricking blog is Gator's source........estimated.......how about actual IQ scores......the map tells the whole story.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:McDaniel’s Estimated Average IQ Score,

A fricking blog is Gator's source........estimated.......how about actual IQ scores......the map tells the whole story.

In your mind the map of 4th graders tells a story all right. BTW - if you had a lick of common sense you would realize the link I provided simply posted the results of the work found in a book written by a psychology professor. Open your mind a little.....do a little research before embarrassing yourself again. It's getting boring proving you wrong.....

2seaoat

You frantically search the internet to find any source which is a blog who references a psychology professor without a scintilla of objective metrics, versus nationwide IQ testing of fourth graders, ACT&SAT nationwide objective test results......boy did Gator prove he is the proverbial Florida Man......I guess you have to live in Illinois to understand.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:You frantically search the internet to find any source which is a blog who references a psychology professor without a scintilla of objective metrics, versus nationwide IQ testing of fourth graders, ACT&SAT nationwide objective test results......boy did Gator prove he is the proverbial Florida Man......I guess you have to live in Illinois to understand.

You've become a laughable shadow of the old 2SO. So sorry for your rapid decline. You know absolutely nothing about the book I referenced - you've fixated on the web site that posted the results. Must make your life a little easier when you are so quick to dismiss facts contrary to your pitiful attempts at proving whatever point it is you are failing to make. Thanks for the laugh, I'm going fishing now with a big smile.

2seaoat

I saw the blog which referenced the same. Just show me what OBJECTIVE testing gave this author a basis for his findings....I gave actual IQ scores and ACT and SAT scores......I will await for your backing up your position by actually giving me a link on your psychology professor.....and in regards to my recent decline....I have been making this argument for 10 years on the PNJ.....Florida schools before Bush gave Mississippi a good run for the worst in the nation.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:.I have been making this argument for 10 years on the PNJ

Yes and it will soon be that long since you started telling us The Allman Brothers Band were "dixiecrat" racists who had no talent.  lol

2seaoat

i have been posting in the PNJ and here for 12 years now. Do you realize that is the same amount of time I spent in grade school and high school. I am going to my wife's 45th reunion this weekend, and I enjoy her reunions because her class had about 90 kids where my class had 750 kids so I have gotten to know all her classmates over the last 45 years, and I went to my reunion last year and only 35 people showed up and she will have fifty people show up from her small class because they were together from kindergarten to senior year in high school, where my district had ten grade schools, three junior highs and a huge high school. The point being we have spent more time together on these internet forums than we did with our classmates in school. That is quite a lot of time.

Markle

Markle

Illinois ObamaCare rates skyrocketing 43-55% for 2017
POSTED AT 7:01 PM ON AUGUST 25, 2016 BY ED MORRISSEY

The ObamaCare rate-hike disaster has hit everywhere else. Why should the state that gave us Barack Obama avoid it? New filings in the Land of Lincoln ask for premium hikes that start at 43% of 2016’s prices, and go as high as 55%.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/25/illinois-obamacare-rates-skyrocketing-43-55-2017/

2seaoat

I have never met a person in Illinois who actually has an ACA policy complain about rates......I have heard folks who have taken early retirement and have health insurance celebrate the same......now when Hillary gets elected and she expands medicare, rates for younger people will actually drop under her plan......by the way....another Illinois person as president.....by golly how many presidents lived in Florida or were born in Florida........about as many who have an IQ over a hundred.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Illinois politicians,  big deal.  Most of em  are two bit crooks like Blogovich.

Besides,  Illinois didn't have Ponce de Leon.  He found the fountain of youth.  So top that.

dumpcare

Illinois after election party.

2seaoat

Last time I checked that scene was suppose to have happened in rural Georgia, not Illinois, so I guess there has to be an amendment to the Escambia County school graducate who lacks knowledge of geography and which state is which.....if you live here for ten years and drink the water there is a high probability that you will not be able to distinguish Georgia from Illinois......one is on the Atlantic Ocean, and one is on Lake Michigan. Additionally, it is a known fact that in the SEC region there is a lot of that squeal like a pig stuff going on, not so much in Illinois where they actually raise pigs and know the difference because in Illinois they ship agricultural products around the world and pay taxes, while the SEC region has this huge sucking sound on the government teat.......

dumpcare

Doesn't matter where it was filmed the point is an after election party in Illinois resembles deliverance.

Did not go to school in Escambia county, went to school in yankee land at a Catholic school.

2seaoat

Michigan.....where PK and the white Militias set up........and where Ohio State beats poor Michigan like a drum.........I still think the water has a great deal to do with the decline in IQ.......

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Michigan.....where PK and the white Militias set up........and where Ohio State beats poor Michigan like a drum.........I still think the water has a great deal to do with the decline in IQ.......

lol I am not of U of M fan. I might cheer for them if they ever get the national championship, but it would depend on who they're playing.

I don't see NW or the Illini doing much. Seems both peter out three quarters into the season.

http://www.businessinsider.com/active-hate-groups-by-state-2014-2

Had to edit I looked at the wrong state must be the water.

Last edited by ppaca on 8/27/2016, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

I wasn't even going to respond. He just parrots the latest groupthink loop his perseveration latches on to.

I don't think the leftist media propaganda is healthy for him.

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:I wasn't even going to respond. He just parrots the latest groupthink loop his perseveration latches on to.

I don't think the leftist media propaganda is healthy for him.

or the dirty chemical filled waters flowing down stream.

2seaoat

I don't see NW or the Illini doing much. Seems both peter out three quarters into the season.

By golly two of the top ten universities in so many fields.....put it together with the University of Chicago who got rid of the football team, because they had better things to do in the field house......like inventing the atomic bomb........and you have the most achieved universities all in one state......yep, in Illinois folks do not follow the college football.....they watch the NFL, where real football is played.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum