This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

NON-Political Are we going to go back to using only hard copies for ultra top secret information?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Are we going to go back to using only hard copies for ultra top secret information?

It seems that all our systems and other countries and businesses as well are easily hacked. Countries can gain top secret information without putting a single agent at risk.

View user profile
That's a good observation, markle. There doesn't seem to be any internet security which cannot be hacked.

View user profile
Nonsense. There most certainly are methodologies which cannot be hacked. It is never the medium. It is always human error. Sitting on twenty five year old technology, and then being surprised that it is compromised is the thinking process of a simpleton. I have a friend who just retired as chief of IT security for a major stock market. He had 60 people working for him on just security. Without a doubt.....every breach of security started with human error not following written protocols.

I once had a secretary who was taking courses at a local Junior college. It was the mid 1980s and she decided to copy a disk for her homework and then proceeded to infect her work computer and destroy our hard drives.......safeguards for human behavior is far more important than the technical limits of security.......

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Like hillary thwarting the protocols, procedures, rules, regulations, and laws to simply do as she pleased to protect her secret personal dealings?

Gosh....that is not why I have my private server......but you said she was going to be indicted......so I guess you can fill in the blanks as to her intent.....because you have already proven you like to make up the same.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Nonsense.   There most certainly are methodologies which cannot be hacked.  It is never the medium.  It is always human error.  Sitting on twenty five year old technology, and then being surprised that it is compromised is the thinking process of a simpleton.

Then the person in charge of the State Department was a simpleton. Because if it's as easy to do as you say, only an unintelligent person would have failed to do it. lol

View user profile

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:Gosh....that is not why I have my private server......but you said she was going to be indicted......so I guess you can fill in the blanks as to her intent.....because you have already proven you like to make up the same.

Wrong... I said all along that she would NOT be indicted. Why lie? The least you could do is apologize... I'll wait.

No need to hack You will always have Johnny Walkers around

https://news.usni.org/2014/09/02/john-walker-spy-ring-u-s-navys-biggest-betrayal

View user profile
https://threatmap.checkpoint.com/ThreatPortal/livemap.html

View user profile

Guest


Guest
PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Gosh....that is not why I have my private server......but you said she was going to be indicted......so I guess you can fill in the blanks as to her intent.....because you have already proven you like to make up the same.

Wrong... I said all along that she would NOT be indicted.  Why lie? The least you could do is apologize... I'll wait.

and wait...

Apologize for twenty threads which talked about criminal statutes and her violating the law.......what you forgot? Or were you posting the same with no consideration of upcoming indictment, but simply just spewing endless nonsense......talk about dishonesty. If you believed she would not be indicted why did you characterize her behavior as criminal when it clearly was not?

View user profile

Guest


Guest
It clearly was... and there was no expectation that the Obama admin would allow the law to be followed.

Still waiting.

How did this non-political thread suddenly turn political?

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Guest


Guest
Markle wrote:Are we going to go back to using only hard copies for ultra top secret information?

It seems that all our systems and other countries and businesses as well are easily hacked.  Countries can gain top secret information without putting a single agent at risk.


It's collected by instruments tied to computers and given that dissemination of information is required in real time,
No, hard copies are a thing of the past

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum