This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Marijuana to stay schedule 1 drug according to DEA

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

In Illinois doctors have not been exposing themselves to risks in a very repressive medical pot bill passed by the legislation and signed by the governor which requires two doctors.....one treating for a period of time, certain conditions which I would qualify, but the patient has to be fingerprinted. They are running news stories that sick people cannot get docs to sign the requisite forms. My doc at Northwestern does not believe that it has been proven with competent medical studies that pot is helpful. Two doctor friends locally will not prescribe for the same reason, but personally they do not want any more liability with the punitive nature of the Illinois bill which makes doctors and patients feel like they are criminals and subject to criminal sanctions for violation of the act. In regard to driving. Opiates will clear your system in 24-48 hours, but THC can linger in the body on a blood test for weeks. As my States Attorney Daughter has warned me.....if I go with THC I will have to stop driving because under Illinois law, a blood test which reveals any level, is a presumption of impairment in a DUI.

Sorry, Bob you just have very low level aptitudes in conceptualizing. If the goal is to get a comprehensive legislative agenda which comprehensively addresses the drug war, prison populations, and injustice and inequality in our criminal justice system, ad hoc piece meal executive orders are counter productive. As states pass pot laws and raise tax revenues and lower crime rates, the absurdity of pot being in the same category as heroin will create the demand for legislative change. Hypocrisy as seen from a checker player is a brilliant cogent policy strategy for a chess player. I get it. You remind us regularly that you once won a tic tac toe game, and have won some checker games. I heard in the streets of Iceland they whisper.......if only Bob played Chess......he could have been a contender.

View user profile
Bob wrote:
If George W. Bush had kept marijuana in the same class as heroin,  just like I said with Sal,  seaoat would criticize Bush for it.

If??

Dubya and any other current Republican WOULD keep the classification with 100% certainty.

What Dubya and any other current Republican would NOT do is instruct the DOJ to desist from attempting to challenge state laws that allow for the medical and recreational use of marijuana and lift the restrictions and barriers on federal marijuana research which may lead to the reclassification or even legalization of marijuana.

And, if Obama were to reschedule marijuana through executive order, Dubya and any other current Republican WOULD cry, "TYRANNY!!" and vow to reverse the order on the first day of the next Republican administration.

I'm sorry if these FACTS offend the sensibilities of those who would prefer to sit astride the fence.

View user profile
Just like Trump, they always double down.

View user profile
Just like Trump, they always double down.


Just like a dixiecrat Trump supporter.....simplify.

Oh by the way Bob.....I realize that Escambia County education is showing its asz a little bit, but what level of government arrests folks for pot possession? If you are arrested for pot possession by a federal agency(rare if not part of a criminal enterprise)Under federal law, possession by itself is a misdemeanor punishable by up to one year in prison and up to $1,000 fine for a first offense.
Not too different than state, county, and local prosecutions under state and local laws. So explain in detail the hypocrisy of an ad hoc reclassification of one of hundreds of drugs needing reclassification and reworking jail sentencing for convictions of those 100 drugs? Double down Bob.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Lol... you're still shoveling that dixiecrat crap? Those were democrats... your can't change it saying it over and over.

If you disagree with seaoat on anything,  you're a dog whistle blowing dixiecrat racist who is in love with Trump. That's because seaoat is the World's Leading Authority. And a lifelong republican to boot. And if you point out that all he ever says is liberal democrat stuff, he'll tell you Hillary is really a good republican.  lol

View user profile

Guest


Guest
He tries to wear you down with mind numbing repetition. It's all he's got.

The truth rings true......Dixiecrats are still Democrats.....ever try to get a building permit in the Panhandle? They just have bastardized the Republican Party with their faux morality and hate, still sucking on government teat, still drumming up war to keep people employed on federal bases, and Tammny Hall and Mayor Daley never could keep up with Dixiecrats machine politics. Yep, after they destroy the Republican Party they will attach to some other viable organism because there is one tenet which rings particularly true......they cannot survive without the government teat. I guess so more Yankees need to carpetbag to give them a chance. I still think a precondition of accepting any immigration application is a sentence of five years residency in the former confederacy.....hopefully they can start new business, increase the IQ of the region, and begin to allow diversity where the last battle of modernity in America can finally be won......naw......who would fill up a Trump rally.

I got to go get pizza....I hope they do not speak spanish.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
If his dixiecrat theory had any validity there would be empirical evidence... not his blather. Show the en masse move... of not only the Democrats going to the Republican party... but the blacks switching from the party that freed them to the dems. It must've been well documented in that civil rights period... eh?

http://www.270towin.com/1924_Election/

This was the democratic map of America before the new deal.......look familiar, or is that not empirical for you.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
The new deal is not the civil rights '60s. At least you didn't try to bs your way out of it. But then you knew I knew... so you had no choice. That doesn't support your conspiracy theory transition however. Is this where it gets morphed in a thousand word diversion? I can hardly wait... lol.

History is clear. The electoral college history is not confused. The map from the 1920s will only vary with Virginia and Florida having Northern imports modernizing society. Some are arguing that Georgia and North Carolina may vary, but the senatorial and house elections will tell a better story. North Carolina has a large educated electorate as does Virginia, and Georgia's racial demographics have been trending to a black majority state.

Dixiecrats tried to destroy the nation, became the largest American terrorists in our history killing more Americans than any other terrorist group, they passed their Jim Crow laws, tried to form a third party in 1948, and in mass transitioned to the Republican Party after the Civil Rights Act to obstruct equal protection of the law for all citizens and keep their government installations open with more federal dollars continuing to flow to Dixiecrats......for a supposed Libertarian.....I find it amusing you defend government teat suckers.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:  North Carolina has a large educated electorate as does Virginia, and Georgia's racial demographics have been trending to a black majority state.

How can I trust any of your statistics when you tried to tell me that a million panhandle voters vs nineteen million other florida, and the million panhandle controls the overall state vote. That's the silliest claim ever made.

View user profile
I am sorry Bob......I do not understand your Dixiecrat logic, or my alleged claim.....try to cut and past my quote, and apply your stellar Dixiecrat logic.....I am sure it will then make sense......to somebody.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I am sorry Bob......I do not understand your Dixiecrat logic, or my alleged claim.....try to cut and past my quote, and apply your stellar Dixiecrat logic.....I am sure it will then make sense......to somebody.

Be more than happy to.

After one poll had Trump 2 points ahead of Hillary,  you posted this thread...

Which state is the only state which had trump gain 2 points.......don't even bother to click on the thread....you know the answer in your heart

And then you posted...

Panhandle Trump......South Florida Hillary.......in between mostly Hillary. The problem has been identified.


To which I pointed out that the total population of the panhandle is roughly one million.  Which leaves 19 million in the rest of the state.

So if Trump is leading in the state,  and you say it's because the panhandle is for Trump and the rest of the state is either solidly or mostly for Hillary,  that would mean that 1 million Trump supporters have more votes than 19 million Hillary supporters.  
That's not dixiecrat logic.  That's arithmetic.  And arithmetic has no ideology.  
Your claim,  on the other hand,  that one million people have more say so than 19 million,  is bogus logic.  Actually it's just ultra partisanship which rules over every aspect of your thinking,  Same as it does Sal and Markle.  You are the Three Stooges of the forum.

View user profile
You are the Three Stooges of the forum.


You really like showing that Escambia County Education off. Where in the State of Florida are there margins so large in favor of Trump? Is it not true that in the 2000 election a couple thousand votes tilted the scale.......and you still cannot grasp that math is exactly why the solid fascist vote from the Panhandle can tilt the entire state......three stooges probably could pass math......but one Escambia high school graduate confirms why the national standards matter.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:You are the Three Stooges of the forum.


You really like showing that Escambia County Education off.   Where in the State of Florida are there margins so large in favor of Trump?   Is it not true that in the 2000 election a couple thousand votes tilted the scale.......and you still cannot grasp that math is exactly why the solid fascist vote from the Panhandle can tilt the entire state......three stooges probably could pass math......but one Escambia high school graduate confirms why the national standards matter.

Once again,  and every time you post your nonsense I'm going to correct it.

You said the panhandle is for Trump,  but the rest of the state is for Hillary.
And that's why Trump was ahead by 2% in a poll.

Once again,  one million people live in the panhandle,  19 million live in the rest of the state.  If one million people vote for Trump,  and 19 million vote for Hillary,  Hillary would be in the lead. Not Trump.
In order for Trump to be in the lead, a great many people in the rest of the state would need to vote for him in the poll. Including many transplanted northerners. Probably the ones like you who came down from Illinois where all the confederate flags are still flying.

View user profile
You really do not get math. You really cannot quote me and comprehend what I am saying because it involves a concept. So let me help you......again. South Florida has a larger advantage for Hillary......the rest of Florida a slight Hillary tilt, and the Panhandle an overwhelming advantage to Trump. Most of Florida has some modernity, but the Panhandle could be fixed in 1870 post civil war South with the same values and attitudes. In close elections.....sadly Florida man votes against modernity. The culture reeks of anti intellectualism, anti equality, and anti private enterprise, with an infusion of a tiny church on every corner with somebody who has decided he can speak for God, a guy who thinks old cars in the front yard are yard decorations, and getting a government check in the military or ssi is working........poverty rules, and heroin and meth are the icing on the cake. Nope.....the vote tallies tell a very distinct chronicle of the reality you deny, and why Trump has stolen the southern strategy from the Republicans posing as Dixiecrats, at least this time 600k will not have to die fighting for modernity.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:You really do not get math.     So let me help you......again.  South Florida has a larger advantage for Hillary......the rest of Florida a slight Hillary tilt, and the Panhandle an overwhelming advantage to Trump.  

The poll sampled people uniformly from all over the state. It was not weighted to any particular region of the state. And it showed Trump 2% ahead.

Again, 1 million people in the panhandle, 19 million in the rest of the state.
1 million is 1/20 the population of the rest of the state. That 5% of the population will not determine who is ahead in the overall state poll.
The only reason you want to believe this is because you're so bigoted against the South.

View user profile
Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You really do not get math.     So let me help you......again.  South Florida has a larger advantage for Hillary......the rest of Florida a slight Hillary tilt, and the Panhandle an overwhelming advantage to Trump.  

The poll sampled people uniformly from all over the state.  It was not weighted to any particular region of the state.  And it showed Trump 2% ahead.

Again,  1 million people in the panhandle,  19 million in the rest of the state.
1 million is 1/20 the population of the rest of the state.  That 5% of the population will not determine who is ahead in the overall state poll.  
The only reason you want to believe this is because you're so bigoted against the South.



You really have trouble with reading polls or even identifying what is and what is not a poll.

The poll Seaoat referenced has Clinton +5 in FL, down slightly from +7.

I wonder what the numbers look like in the armpit.

View user profile
The poll sampled people uniformly from all over the state.

So that is your understanding of how a professional poll does it.......you make me smile.....that Escambia County education just cannot help showing its asz.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Saul Alinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You really do not get math.     So let me help you......again.  South Florida has a larger advantage for Hillary......the rest of Florida a slight Hillary tilt, and the Panhandle an overwhelming advantage to Trump.  

The poll sampled people uniformly from all over the state.  It was not weighted to any particular region of the state.  And it showed Trump 2% ahead.

Again,  1 million people in the panhandle,  19 million in the rest of the state.
1 million is 1/20 the population of the rest of the state.  That 5% of the population will not determine who is ahead in the overall state poll.  
The only reason you want to believe this is because you're so bigoted against the South.



You really have trouble with reading polls or even identifying what is and what is not a poll.

The poll Seaoat referenced has Clinton +5 in FL, down slightly from +7.

I wonder what the numbers look like in the armpit.

Are we searching for demographics that vote overwhelmingly in one direction?

Are you sure that will tell you what you obviously want to hear?

Polls use different methodologies with sampling and weighting. The are based on methodologies which can be weighted for accuracy and forecast reliability which requires variances and learning from past polls and actual election results from different political sub units. The idea that a modern poll asks two people in each county and tabulates a total is pure checkers and Escambia County education.........but probabilities work best in a non interactive world......flipping a coin one thousand times will produce precise math and forecast, but when factored into the weighted analysis......other factors are considered. There may be 100 variables for weighting in a particular state which is applied to sampling.

The fascist lock step has been defined geographically since after the civil war, and there will be little variance from the historic model after this election, except Georgia where the demographics have changed the majority in that state, and Northern Virginia where educated and successful people from the DC market have populated and changed the electoral balance.

View user profile
So what you're saying is, that the Florida poll was somehow weighted toward the panhandle? I didn't know that's how it works.

Does that mean when they conduct a statewide poll in Illinois, they weight it toward Metropolis? And then like the Florida panhandle, the vote in southern illinois and metropolis then outweighs northern Illinois and Chicago?
Did you learn that in the Illinois schools? lol

View user profile
Let's keep it simple.

Clinton is up 5 in FLA.

In the armpit, not so much.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum