Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SAVAGE: 'SPINELESS' OBAMA 'CRAWLED' BEFORE U.N.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/savage-spineless-obama-crawled-before-u-n/

boards of FL

boards of FL

I hate to admit it, but Savage is completely right here. Obama is spineless. He should not have even waited for his scheduled speaking time and instead should have just walked on stage when he arrived, interrupting whoever was speaking at the time, grabbed the microphone and then shouted "Yeah! Yeah! The baddest muthafucka in the game is here now! Yeah! Yeah!" He should have went on to say "Yeah! That's right! You saw that film! Yeah! Take that! Islam sucks! What!? What?! I dare any of ya'll muthafucka's to say shit! What!? I double dog dare you muthafucka's!" and then he should have concluded by saying "Fuck all y'all" and then dropped the mic on the ground and walked out.

Doing so would have impressed the likes of purely objective, rationally minded people like Michael Savage and republican voters.

boards of FL wrote:I hate to admit it, but Savage is completely right here. Obama is spineless. He should not have even waited for his scheduled speaking time and instead should have just walked on stage when he arrived, interrupting whoever was speaking at the time, grabbed the microphone and then shouted "Yeah! Yeah! The baddest muthafucka in the game is here now! Yeah! Yeah!" He should have went on to say "Yeah! That's right! You saw that film! Yeah! Take that! Islam sucks! What!? What?! I dare any of ya'll muthafucka's to say shit! What!? I double dog dare you muthafucka's!" and then he should have concluded by saying "Fuck all y'all" and then dropped the mic on the ground and walked out.

Doing so would have impressed the likes of purely objective, rationally minded people like Michael Savage and republican voters.

I don't know, sounds like it could be a typical no teleprompter BHO stump speech in Chicago, if anyone were to attend.

2seaoat

I watched the entire President's speech yesterday. It was brilliant. I did not vote for him in 08, and I will not vote for him in 12, but he has this foreign relations thing down cold stone correct. This idea that we will let the special interests dictate what is best for America is coming to an end. Al Queda, the industrial military complex, and Israel all beat the war drums through their shills in the media, but the President's vision of America's role in the community of Nations is correct. Intelligence recognizes that military might is a derivative of Economic power. The special interests all want to destroy American economic might by one more poorly defined war. Fox News is the cheerleader for war, increased miltiary spending, and letting Israel set our Foreign policy goals......sorry America is an independent nation and the President's speech and the work of our Libyan ambassador is scaring the hell out of Al queda, the military industrial complex, and Israel, because we are winning without pouring our national treasury down the toilet.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

He explained our concept of free speech and pointed out how countries stir up hatred for America as a way to distract their people from thinking about problems in their own country. He challenged leaders to work on improving conditions within their own countries rather than stirring up trouble which results in more bloodshed.

An outside enemy is a useful unifying principal.

This Arab awakening is going to take decades to sort itself out. Give them time.

We have a few things we could turn our attention to here at home too. We don't need another costly war. Just because he wasn't saber rattling doesn't mean he is spineless. Give peace a chance. Try diplomacy? Act like a grown-up, not like a cowboy.

othershoe1030 wrote:He Just because he wasn't saber rattling doesn't mean he is spineless. .

I have always agreed with the diplomacy and sanctions angle with Iran but someone forgot to tell the Iranians to cooperate. BHO may not have "rattled the saber" but he certainly pointed to it. The mideast, for the most part, has been a cesspool of misery, poverty, ignorance, and defiance for thousands of years. We aren't going to change that.

nochain wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:He Just because he wasn't saber rattling doesn't mean he is spineless. .

I have always agreed with the diplomacy and sanctions angle with Iran but someone forgot to tell the Iranians to cooperate. BHO may not have "rattled the saber" but he certainly pointed to it. The mideast, for the most part, has been a cesspool of misery, poverty, ignorance, and defiance for thousands of years. We aren't going to change that.

Nor should we continue to stay there.....when they deserve to be whacked then do it...get it done right...exit...and let the rest of the world scratch their.......heads and figure out what to do afterwards..

boards of FL wrote:I hate to admit it, but Savage is completely right here. Obama is spineless. He should not have even waited for his scheduled speaking time and instead should have just walked on stage when he arrived, interrupting whoever was speaking at the time, grabbed the microphone and then shouted "Yeah! Yeah! The baddest muthafucka in the game is here now! Yeah! Yeah!" He should have went on to say "Yeah! That's right! You saw that film! Yeah! Take that! Islam sucks! What!? What?! I dare any of ya'll muthafucka's to say shit! What!? I double dog dare you muthafucka's!" and then he should have concluded by saying "Fuck all y'all" and then dropped the mic on the ground and walked out.

But since he's a Muslim, that won't happen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum