Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yeti ($40) vs Ozark Trail ($10)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yeti ($40) vs Ozark Trail ($10) Empty Yeti ($40) vs Ozark Trail ($10) 7/19/2016, 2:02 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yeti ($40) vs Ozark Trail ($10) 17n1b0

RealLindaL

Didn't watch the videos so don't know if there's some special message here but it was a good commercial for the Ozark Trail tumbler. I'll pick one up next time I'm at Wal-Mart, thanks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Shocked

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:Shocked

What?? Am I missing something here?

2seaoat

What?? Am I missing something here?

yes........nothing new

One forum member really likes Yenti......another forum member is taking a shot at the preference. I guess you need to develop a conscious and not be unconscious most of the time on this forum........can you find your car keys? Do you have difficulty finding your way home on certain days? Just two members playing in the sandbox as you sit in the corner asking yourself......how did I get here.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

LOL... But I am really a cheapskate.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yeti ($40) vs Ozark Trail ($10) 43098310

Speaking of cheap.....

2seaoat

My wife was babysitting the grandkids, when my bull in a china shop son in law opens the garage door and just runs into the front of our chevy. My wife went and got heavy duty zip ties and tied down a loose plastic grill. It has been two years and she still has that tied up and you can only see those zip ties if you bend down.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:My wife was babysitting the grandkids, when my bull in a china shop son in law opens the garage door and just runs into the front of our chevy.  My wife went and got heavy duty zip ties and tied down a loose plastic grill.   It has been two years and she still has that tied up and you can only see those zip ties if you bend down.

I love zip ties and bread ties and never without my  duct tape. In fact, I had to patch the hole again  in my 6 year old $4.00 plastic watering can.

I use the watering can to prime my pump. It works and beats replacing the well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum