Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

YELLADOG, LOOK WHERE I JUST WENT!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YELLADOG, LOOK WHERE I JUST WENT! Empty YELLADOG, LOOK WHERE I JUST WENT! 6/17/2012, 12:28 pm

YELLADOG, LOOK WHERE I JUST WENT! Yellad11

Last edited by wild_thing on 6/23/2012, 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dawg, im terribly upset.

I agravated my gf to stop at this place I saw which is not far from me, so I could take this picture because it made me think of you.

can you at least acknowledge my effort here? backing out of that place was horrid and I got bitched at because we had to turn around. Not only that I had to get out of the van to take it and it wasnt 15 minutes before that that my sister informed me my shirt was on inside out.

Thanks

Crying or Very sad

Yella

Yella

chrissy8 wrote:Dawg, im terribly upset.

I agravated my gf to stop at this place I saw which is not far from me, so I could take this picture because it made me think of you.

can you at least acknowledge my effort here? backing out of that place was horrid and I got bitched at because we had to turn around. Not only that I had to get out of the van to take it and it wasnt 15 minutes before that that my sister informed me my shirt was on inside out.

Thanks

chrissy, I am so sorry to hear of your plight. I own the franchise for 36 of these cool little places scattered all over.. I'll notify those dummies that run that place for me and have them reimburse you to the best of their ability, which might not be much and probably not so swift either,maybe never, but I will try.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:

Thanks

chrissy, I am so sorry to hear of your plight. I own the franchise for 36 of these cool little places scattered all over.. I'll notify those dummies that run that place for me and have them reimburse you to the best of their ability, which might not be much and probably not so swift either,maybe never, but I will try.

dawg, I had no idea. Im like 700 miles away. I just thought it was a conincidink. its like 3 mins from me. I did not go in so no worries about that, my shirt was on inside out, seriously it was.

but I will patronize the place now as I did find a nice little fishin hole not far from there I plan on going next week.

Im sorry, i did not mean to intrude on your life. I am so far away and I never knew. with that said, maybe you and i are connected in a cosmic way.

please forgive. ill go slap myself now for being so neive and stoopid. pale

You and I are connected in a cosmic way.
YELLADOG, LOOK WHERE I JUST WENT! Eg5y8j

hallmarkgrad wrote: You and I are connected in a cosmic way.
YELLADOG, LOOK WHERE I JUST WENT! Eg5y8j

yeah ok, i get it. im the most hippiest conservative youve ever seen.

im like a new version of life, a ALIEN maybe?

cyclops

I messed that up. I was quoting Chrissy Im sorry, i did not mean to intrude on your life. I am so far away and I never knew. with that said, maybe you and i are connected in a cosmic way.

Yella

Yella

chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:

Thanks

dawg, I had no idea. Im like 700 miles away. I just thought it was a conincidink. its like 3 mins from me. I did not go in so no worries about that, my shirt was on inside out, seriously it was.

but I will patronize the place now as I did find a nice little fishin hole not far from there I plan on going next week.

Im sorry, i did not mean to intrude on your life. I am so far away and I never knew. with that said, maybe you and i are connected in a cosmic way.

Naw, don't you slap yourself, anybody can do that. Be innovative, go full bore masochistic. Kick your own butt!

It took me thirty years and three wives but I learned how to do it. Some time its all that can be salvaged from a bad day.

Yella wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:

Thanks

Naw, don't you slap yourself, anybody can do that. Be innovative, go full bore masochistic. Kick your own butt!It took me thirty years and three wives but I learned how to do it. Some time its all that can be salvaged from a bad day.

dawg, I havnt had a bad day. its obvious I live in a awesome wonderland.

if you want to be a full blown bitch about the pic that i got with good intentions in my heart I can promise you ill be a pain in the ass to that place right after I look up the owner.

im like 5 minutes from the fuckin place and youve really pissed me off when I came to you with this with love in my heart because I thought it was sweet and cool.

so no, im not going to kick myself in the ass any more than ive already done. I actually cried about this because you hurt my feelings.

so thats about all your gonna get other than a huge pain in the ass because your such a mother fucker right now.

I hope your fuckin happy, i tried to share a good thing with you expressing a good thought of you when i saw it and you ripped my fuckin heart out.

your such good folk though No

im mad at you yella but im not gonna do any of that stuff i said.

amazing how people can take good intentions from people and twist it and rip their herats out.

i guess thats the way of life.

no worries

i live in paradise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XWyD98rd14

rae loves

Yella

Yella

chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:

Thanks

Naw, don't you slap yourself, anybody can do that. Be innovative, go full bore masochistic. Kick your own butt!It took me thirty years and three wives but I learned how to do it. Some time its all that can be salvaged from a bad day.

if you want to be a full blown bitch about the pic that i got with good intentions in my heart I can promise you ill be a pain in the ass to that place right after I look up the owner.

im like 5 minutes from the fuckin place and youve really pissed me off when I came to you with this with love in my heart because I thought it was sweet and cool.

so no, im not going to kick myself in the ass any more than ive already done. I actually cried about this because you hurt my feelings.

so thats about all your gonna get other than a huge pain in the ass because your such a mother fucker right now.

I hope your fuckin happy, i tried to share a good thing with you expressing a good thought of you when i saw it and you ripped my fuckin heart out.

You should know me well enough by now to know i'm only kiddin' with you darlin', but I apologize for hurting your feelings.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Any friend of oddaze.......... probably just as stupid and rude as he is.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:Any friend of oddaze.......... probably just as stupid and rude as he is.
olddaze and Eric Ericson are good friends. Why would you say Eric is stupid and rude when you've had nothing but praise for Eric until now. That's a little strange even for someone like you isn't it?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ghandi wrote:Any friend of oddaze.......... probably just as stupid and rude as he is.

Trolls need water. Please go down by the stream and sup some and leave us be.

Yella wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:
chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:

Thanks

You should know me well enough by now to know i'm only kiddin' with you darlin', but I apologize for hurting your feelings.

I thought I knew you well and thats why it hurt me so much. I kinda care about ya. I'm gonna go to that place next weekend. its awesome cool babay! I forgive you and hope you forgive me for just thinking it was a coincidink... Love ya Smile

PBulldog2 wrote:

I still love yella

Olddaze? Who's that? :-)

I haven't seen him in 30 years. I've invited him over for margaritas and steaks but he's so paranoid that I'll introduce him to Bob, he bows out every time. I don't think he'll come over here for fear he'll get ratted-out by Boards.

We could use some different opinions.

wild_thing wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:

I still love yella

I am persistant with my love, even when im angry at the world

something this world could learn from

Birds fell from the sky today

I just stared

and a stone fell out of my heart leaving a hole

Yella

Yella

wild_thing wrote:Birds fell from the sky today

I just stared

and a stone fell out of my heart leaving a hole

"and a stone fell out of my heart leaving a hole: