Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember the death/wounded counts regarding the war while Bush was POTUS?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

What happened? Did American troops stop dying in Iraq and Afghanistan once Hussein was elected? Hardly. As a matter of fact, the death/wounded counts under Obama exceeded what occured under George Bush. In Afghanistan, Obama has killed 4 times as many Americans fighting his "Good War" (yes Obama calls Afghanistan the Good War) and wounded nearly 5 times more. So where is the MSMs mantra and daily casualty count now that we are nearly four years into Obama's owning of our conflicts? Where? The only place I know that has them would be each service's newspaper and the militarytimes.com website. Funny how the MSM blantantly forgot to continue posting this message when one of their own took office. Just another example of how the MSM is trying to brainwash the sheeple.

KarlRove wrote:What happened? Did American troops stop dying in Iraq and Afghanistan once Hussein was elected? Hardly. As a matter of fact, the death/wounded counts under Obama exceeded what occured under George Bush. In Afghanistan, Obama has killed 4 times as many Americans fighting his "Good War" (yes Obama calls Afghanistan the Good War) and wounded nearly 5 times more. So where is the MSMs mantra and daily casualty count now that we are nearly four years into Obama's owning of our conflicts? Where? The only place I know that has them would be each service's newspaper and the militarytimes.com website. Funny how the MSM blantantly forgot to continue posting this message when one of their own took office. Just another example of how the MSM is trying to brainwash the sheeple.

I agree we should bring ALL of our troops home from everywhere..

i remember... front page banners... running totals... civilian counts.

Markle

Markle

I don't remember which but one of the three major networks 6:00 news posted the number of dead and wounded each night for years.

Obviously to them today those dying and being wounded don't count.

I'm sure their loved ones and families are thrilled to know that their leader has chosen to lead from behind.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm sure George W. Bush was responsible for starting BOTH wars.

NaNook

NaNook

Floridatexan wrote:

Actually, I'm SURE the Democrats voted to go to war!!! Bill Clinton said IRAQ had WMDs.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:What happened? Did American troops stop dying in Iraq and Afghanistan once Hussein was elected? Hardly. As a matter of fact, the death/wounded counts under Obama exceeded what occured under George Bush. In Afghanistan, Obama has killed 4 times as many Americans fighting his "Good War" (yes Obama calls Afghanistan the Good War) and wounded nearly 5 times more. So where is the MSMs mantra and daily casualty count now that we are nearly four years into Obama's owning of our conflicts? Where? The only place I know that has them would be each service's newspaper and the militarytimes.com website. Funny how the MSM blantantly forgot to continue posting this message when one of their own took office. Just another example of how the MSM is trying to brainwash the sheeple.

I think they were killed by enemy combatants, were they not? I agree with Lurch that the wars should be ended. Our country and the world are not better off with us having fought them. The same logic can be applied to the insane push to make war against Iran.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan wrote:

And here we go again....you aren't even addressing the topic. You try and deflect and spin.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I think they were killed by enemy combatants, were they not? I agree with Lurch that the wars should be ended. Our country and the world are not better off with us having fought them. The same logic can be applied to the insane push to make war against Iran.

On topic for half a post...I guess with half a noggin, that is the best you can do. We haven't had anyone killed in Iran.

i think it is a different kind of dead when a democrat is president.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum