Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blues Cancelling Many Shows Due to Crash

+5
no stress
knothead
2seaoat
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

2seaoat

Fat cat rich white dude living in a isolated world,

My my.....I have struck a chord........to think my limo driver expects me to stop and share some mustard......who knew.

Hallmarkgard

Truth is... you just got called out. How is the Multi use football deal working out for WUWF at Studerville? View a CMPA meeting video and you find they have serious issues, Go ride your golf cart and chase the birds and leave the heavy lifting to those of us who live in Pensacola,,,,

2seaoat

heavy lifting to those of us who live in Pensacola,,,,

Thank goodness those heavy lifters left the job to the savior Mr. Studer who has transformed an environmental disaster into a great family park......oh yea.....last time I checked Mr. Studer was from out of state......silly boy.....did he not realize that Pensacola was all about MIC and good paying jobs......bomb bomb Iran, and get back to that heavy lifting and start some wars which make real jobs........but in the meantime, the success of Maritime stands despite all those hateful ad hominem attacks on Mr. Studer.....he won ......you lost the debate......so you attacked the man personally......I called the balls and strikes........strike three for the heavy lifters......I think I saw you when I was in pensacola visiting the park......you were down by the amphitheater trying to lift the stage.....I was going to ask....is that you Hallmark?.....but heck......I knew the man was doing some heavy lifting and my limo driver wanted to take me to Jacksons for lunch.......too much fun....maybe next I will be accused of molesting children.....oh yea....we had that guy....he was your buddy on the forum fighting the words of that punk Seaoat who he was going to beat up.....I love this place and all its characters.

Hallmarkgard

LOL Too funny Some ass hat from Illinois knows what is best for Pensacola. Of course you have never lived here. But hell, what does that matter to a Narcissistic wonder man. Come ride by and let s know what to do next time you are in town...

2seaoat

Some ass hat from Illinois knows what is best for Pensacola.

I think Mr. Studer did know what was best, and most people agreed that what he has done has been wonderful......I think even some of those heavy lifters have finally put down that wheel barrow of BS and have realized the guy from Illinois knew what he was doing.........oh......I am a little slow.....being an egotist that I almost let that subtle post slip by me......you were talking about me and not Mr. Studer who is from Illinois.......well hell yea!.......I just got lucky being right on Maritime Park after being attacked for five years on the PNJ......I guess I need to learn to read between the lines to pick up those subtle hints that I am not a heavy lifter.......damn.....that charles atlas course could have made me somebody....I could have been a heavy lifter. I could have worked for MIC.....oh the humanity......just another asz hat...... geek :

Hallmarkgard

You would find the reason I met with other form member very interesting. The reason would be very different than what you think... But I forgot, you already know that.. Smile

Hallmarkgard

At last!! You got it.....just another asz hat...... geek :

2seaoat

Got that right.........we are not heavy lifters, we celebrate in the end zone often, we can raise blood pressure levels, especially after yet another touchdown for good over evil, and the best part.........we can do it all over next week.....yep wonder man.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote: Linda always sides with the militarized police and the police state taking rights away from citizens

This type of hyperbole crapola  is nothing less than an ad hominem attack, O ye who never does that.   Employing many words instead of a couple doesn't make attacks anything less than what they are

Look, sea, just keep doubling down on how right and perfect you are and how hilarious it is that your attitude is extremely off-putting at best.   It makes it easier and easier to accept that I'm losing respect, something I was really hoping would not happen in my heart, but sadly has.   Sad

Not, I realize, that you care one iota.

2seaoat

Not, I realize, that you care one iota

I call balls and strikes. I do not care one iota if folks do not like my calls. I remember standing up at a country club meeting where 250 members had been brainwashed that we needed to make a five million dollar improvement on the course. I was one of three people who got up and challenged the boards decision. I was shunned. I was called names. I was told people would not golf with me.........I resigned in November of that year stating that the promised membership enrollment did not happen and that the board made a terrible mistake. Well after I resigned in a first, I was banned from using the club as a guest because I challenged the board's decision.....don't you know how to get in step seaoat, so you resigned.....we need to punish you. The problem is people like me......they like that I said to everyone's face what I would say outside the meeting.....I would not pretend and get along....a decision was made and it would hurt everybody.

Well four years later the membership was 100, this historic club was on the ropes, and the members had realized the horrible mistake the board had made as people were begging me to rejoin.......I actually was the center of the party because my ego was never bruised by attacks, and I never pretended to be someone I was not. They would call me the Sinclair man because I looked like an attendant at an old fashioned Sinclair gas station with the green pants, shirt, and a white towel hanging out of my pocket. Well, the former President who was my golf partner and who felt betrayed because I stood up and called an incredibly stupid move for what it was turned in his resignation because he was piszed the board did not do what he wanted.....he had bullied people and without the bully slayer around the frustration with this person exploded. A letter was written to me and by unanimous vote the Board unbanned me.......People all came up to me and said......if we only listened to you we would not be in trouble now......yep.....I do not care.....there is right and there is wrong......a police state, or a military state are not what America is about, and just because everybody marches to a different drummer has not bothered me in the slightest. I get invited to poker games and can no longer golf, but there is respect given to those who stand on unpopular positions which they believe are right. I was right....but we all know that is not unusual..... Very Happy

2seaoat

I might add when 150 other members resigned, they would send me letters asking me to apologize for my resignation letter to the board, and I could become unbanned.......I simply said, i was messing with the board who I thought was wrong, but I would NEVER apologize for being right. Finally one of the guys I had hammered pretty bad on the board, said to the board.....old seaoat will never apologize for being right.....because he was right, and we F'd up exactly as he warned us........This guy has 400 employees and sugar plants across the country, and after I slammed him....he invites me to his Christmas Party every year......and said ......I would never respect you if you had given in.....you didn't and that is something we all respect. So to say I do not give an iota on being wrong.....you are right. I do care about being right, and if that means people attack me......I would have to take myself seriously or had a childhood where I was picked on.....I went to kindergarten twice because I had an early December birthday, so I was always the tallest, fastest, and smartest in grade school so I never had to prove anything to anybody.....narcissist now that is funny.....an Oscar who does not give one iota worried about what others think.......I love this place.

Hallmarkgard

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Not, I realize, that you care one iota

I call balls and strikes.   I do not care one iota if folks do not like my calls.  

Your head is even thicker than I thought.  For the last time:  It's not your calls, it's the way you call them, in your arrogant, off-putting manner.  You will just never, ever get it.  

And what I meant is that you don't care about me or what I think, because, honestly, I don't think you truly care one whit about anybody on this forum except Seaoat and his unfailing righteousness.  Sorry, that's how I've come to see it.   It's called self-absorption.   It can certainly be forgiven in a dying man, but the thing is, you've been this way for as long as I've know you on the forums, starting with the PNJ.

Carry on and have your fun.   I don't know if Hallmark's blank post above was to make a statement, but if so it was a pretty good one.  Just plain old BLANK.  I agree, Hallmark, and I'm done on this topic.

2seaoat

Just all done......how many times will we hear this story.....I guess when you cannot make a logical argument......you run.....Hallmark has historically gotten piszed with me, and Linda so have you.......I however have NEVER had a hissy fit on this or the PNJ.......you see being thin skinned and unsure of my arguments has never been my thing......oh and now I do not care about anybody on this forum because ying and yang finally joined together to make a joint failing argument on why military air shows are great for recruitment, and it is that or cutting military graveyards.....splendid logic.....it is all about Seaoat......read your post on the May thread where you threatened the same......and Hallmark and I am buds.....and if I needed his help he would be there in a NY second....does not mean he likes the persona of seaoat....but he knows what I do and why......but Linda.....all these years of carefully guiding you to the right answer.....and you pick up your marbles.......some get it some don't, but the most important thing is folks on this forum or the PNJ never had such thin skin when losing a debate.

Hallmarkgard

Country Club Drama..LOL Wow!!! Check your in box

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Linda.....all these years of carefully guiding you to the right answer.....and you pick up your marbles.......some get it some don't, but the most important thing is folks on this forum or the PNJ never had such thin skin when losing a debate.

I haven't lost shit, Mr. Guiding Me to the Right Answer -- (are you kidding me??? now you have a god complex too??) -- except, perhaps, every last bit of respect I ever had for you.   The person here with the thinnest skin is the one who puffs himself up like a bullfrog whenever anyone criticizes him, and doubles down on his superiority and perfection.   You can single-handedly declare it all day long if it makes you feel good, but you have NOT won any debate here with me, sir, and heaven knows the last thing on earth I or anyone else needs is any guidance from you.  The only reason I want to be done engaging with you on this thread is because it's not worth my increased blood pressure whenever encountering your supreme, unfailing, over-the-top arrogance, which is with just about every single post of yours including this last one.   In all my years I've never seen anything like it*.   You are one piece of work.
*Correction:  Donald Trump runs a close second.

2seaoat

No you will be forced to take remedial courses.......I have tried to guide you on the path of righteousness......but you failed........you know a person with less patience would have given up on you......but I have found that as I have become enlightened, I seem to get more patient with pedestrian discussions so I
would suggest the book.......how to be submissive when getting your head handed to you on an internet forum, but in your case I would recommend the cliff notes, because you might pop some more corks if you tried to digest something that offensive. However, to think you once respected me......silly girl, that is not like a lapel pin which has a photo of gentle seaoats, which you can just throw in your jewelry drawer, its more like a tramp stamp where that respect for Seaoat is a permanent condition.....I imagine a gentle sand dune with seaoats framing the tattoo which says Seaoat rules......but that might cause mass migration to Seaoat adoration.......oh the humanity.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:No  you will be forced to take remedial courses.......I have tried to guide you on the path of righteousness......but you failed........you know a person with less patience would have given up on you......but I have found that as I have become enlightened, I seem to get more patient with pedestrian discussions so I
 would suggest the book.......how to be submissive when getting your head handed to you  on an internet forum, but in your case I would recommend the cliff notes, because you might pop some more corks if you tried to digest something that offensive.  However, to think you once respected me......silly girl, that is not like a lapel pin which has a photo of gentle seaoats, which you can just throw in your jewelry drawer,  its more like a tramp stamp where that respect for Seaoat is a permanent condition.....I imagine a gentle sand dune with seaoats framing the tattoo which says Seaoat rules......but that might cause mass migration to Seaoat adoration.......oh the humanity.

This would be hilarious stuff if it weren't so totally pitiful and pitiable.  I can hardly believe it's serious -- but then again, yes I can (even if Seaoat were to disclaim it as otherwise) --  because it bespeaks the person it portrays with glaring clarity.  

Yes, folks, Sea's post here says it all.  Read it and laugh or weep, as you see fit.  In any case you'll  be happy to know I need say no more.

2seaoat

This would be hilarious stuff if it weren't so totally pitiful and pitiable.

I was thinking your thought process might be the same, as you were quick to racially jump all over Commissioner May, and think celebrating tools of war which bring death to innocents is a great recruiting tool for our military which has been responsible for hundreds of thousands of innocents dying as the MIC fills their bottom line.......I try to dismiss your seriousness and mood swings, but I cannot dismiss the content of the same, as I play obnoxious to bring out what people really feel.....and you have disclosed much.

The shooter who was killing Americans in our country was telling his victims about Americans killing innocents dropping bombs on Afghanastan, and then which is so ironic to this thread he asked if there were African Americans.....saying he had no dispute with them because they had suffered enough.

You see your paradigm of an uppity rude commissioner driving lawfully in his neighborhood, and a America which is militarized and celebrates implements of war is the very arrogance which I play to invoke response which is so scary because the racial superiority and evil that each human including myself have in our make up as we grew up is driven by a society which worships war and cannot come to grips with race in America. Fifty dead innocents, but evil begets evil, and as Americans if we do not stop the unnecessary racial injustice and colonial empire building to pad the bottom line of MIC with their fancy air shows and propaganda....we will kill hundreds of thousands more of children and innocents, and we will lose thousands from those who justify their evil by our evil. There is a clear moral choice. Military air shows, or no military air shows.........but please do not think my playing in this sandbox can change evil if only I was less put offish.......that so profoundly misses the point and denies each of our moral choices that it is hardly laughable. People are dying because of it.

RealLindaL

You say I have "disclosed" much, but no, actually, what you have done is ASSUME much.  You love to develop your own opinion of just what someone else is entirely all about, when you have NO CLUE about them, and just go on and on and on and on, pounding your preconceived notions into the ground with virtually obsessive-compulsive persistence.  That's what I call pitiable.

I have responded previously to all your points made here, on this or other threads, but in every case what I say doesn't match your opinion or judgment so you simply choose to ignore, dismiss, pervert or corrupt it to match those preconceived notions of yours, so that you can "win" your self-generated debates, and/or so you can be "right" about me.   Well, you aren't right about me at all, and you can congratulate yourself all you want, Mr. Seaoat Trump, but you haven't won diddly squat in any of this.

Just one glaring example, if you go back and READ what I said about Lumon May, my thoughts had NOTHING to do with race (boy, Bob, you sure have Seaoat pegged on that score -- everything is about race in his own little mind).   What I said very clearly is that I was put off by May's behavior when confronted by his own county's law enforcement officer, because, BLACK OR WHITE, I thought an elected COUNTY OFFICIAL (in MY county,  not yours) should not behave in that threatening, loud and offensive manner toward the officer (to whom, you may recall if you haven't conveniently forgotten, Mr. May himself apologized at a later date).  I considered it bullying behavior, something I deplore in ANY person, regardless of race.  You don't believe that I see bullying without racially colored glasses?  Too bad.  YOU'RE WRONG.

And let me be very clear:  I doubt it was lost on Hallmark, just as it certainly wasn't on me, that you specifically brought up the Lumon May thread, an ancient discussion in forum terms, and having nothing whatsoever to do with the Blue Angels discussion, for the EXPRESS PURPOSE of trying to drive a wedge between Hallmark and me, because you didn't like that he came to the defense of the Blue Angels and in so many words called you a fool for wanting to decimate the military.   So very transparent, that ploy.

As for the Blue Angels themselves, I specifically stated I was NOT in favor of military aggression but wanted a strong military to DEFEND OUR SHORES. I also stated in so many words that the Blue Angels touched something soaring and special in our hearts.  There is no price tag one can put on the type of pride and patriotism the sight of our Blues engenders in so many, but of course you disagree with such balderdash and prefer instead to bash all of us who love them.  That's your privilege, and also your loss.

But look, you can just cut the CRAPOLA of trying to blame me for the killing of innocents and aggressive incursions into other lands, and quit calling me racist and whatever else you can think up in your own paranoid little 'superior' mind -- oh and now you say I have "mood swings. "  Is that because I  used to respect you, and now I don't, hm?   Believe you me that's more than a mood swing.  That's a swing to the side of seeing you very, very clearly for the tiny little blustery, self-absorbed and self-important person you are.  

I have always said I admired the way you handled your fatal illness and that hasn't changed.  I wish you no harm and have said before and will again I hope for the best possible outcome for you.    But the way you handle yourself in relations with other people -- at least THIS other person -- is deplorable.  

Your offensive exaggerations, insulting misstatements of my positions. and far flung imaginings of everything including the kitchen sink you can throw at me, DO NOT WORK with me so GIVE IT UP.  Go pick someone else to project your judgmental imagination on.  I've had enough of your pitiful B.S. and can find far, far better ways to spend my time than to waste it on your hard-ass head.

Now of course you MUST have the last word, so go right ahead and enjoy making yet a bigger fool of yourself.  Truly sad and pitiful.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 6/14/2016, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:The shooter who was killing Americans in our country was telling his victims about Americans killing innocents dropping bombs on Afghanastan, and then which is so ironic to this thread he asked if there were African Americans.....saying he had no dispute with them because they had suffered enough.

And yet the man who worked beside him in the security company said that the shooter made insulting remarks about all the black people and women who passed them by in the course of a day.   (Also about Jews and others, but there were more women and blacks for him to insult, and he did so regularly, apparently with great animosity.)

I would also ask the black people he shot this past weekend how they feel about his supposed empathy with their suffering. Of course the ones who died can't be asked.

2seaoat

What....you are trying to make my post about supporting the sick F-k? Really,.....the truth is that low hanging fruit and evil people will against all religious tenets go old testament crazy if they can rationalize that America is killing innocent people, and today on the senate floor, butchmeup said this is not about a crime.....it is about war........what a fricking evil sob as he collects his campaign contributions from mic and is their lackey boy selling the idea that criminal acts must be elevated to military actions who we are at war.......an American citizen with a sick idea, and our response which butchmeup and John have wanted......more American kids in the Middle East....more bombings and boots on the ground, and more obscene profits for MIC as they market war machines in the sky, and hope the American people cannot figure out the obvious....WE ARE NOT AT WAR......we are killing innocents under the dubious logic that we can kill ideas if we kill leaders......get the F out of the Middle East, cut our carrier groups to a smaller defensive force, and quit marketing the militarization of America.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/military/2016/06/14/blue-angel-crash-creates-uncertainty-for-some-businesses/85861758/

The Navy indefinitely grounded the six-jet demonstration team in the aftermath of the crash and has since canceled scheduled shows in New York and Ohio. Lt. Leslie Hubbell, a spokeswoman for the San Diego based Naval Air Forces Command said Tuesday that the team’s scheduled appearance at a June 25-26 show in Vero Beach was “in limbo” and that an official decision about whether the team will perform has not yet been announced. Hubbell said the Navy has no additional information about how long the team might be grounded.

I have strong suspicions that the Pensacola Beach showing by the Blue Angels has less than 50/50 chance of being flown this year.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I have strong suspicions that the Pensacola Beach showing by the Blue Angels has less than 50/50 chance of being flown this year.

And I feel just the opposite -- that chances are they WILL fly.  Could be just wishful thinking, but I also note that there's a special reception just announced  (at least I just received an invitation in yesterday's mail), to be held the night before their main beach show, honoring the Blues' 70th anniversary.  It may have nothing to do with their flying here or not, but somehow I feel that the reception might have been canceled were they not going to do a show out here this year.  I could very well be wrong, of course, but my gut says they'll fly.  The SRIA says they are proceeding under the assumption that the show will go on, not having had any specific indication yet to the contrary.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 6/15/2016, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected timing, added SRIA comment)

2seaoat

I considered it bullying behavior,

To be a black man driving legally in your neighborhood being stopped by a bullying police state.......nope, when a black citizen responds as EVERY citizen should to wrongful tyranny, yet some get it backwards. 70 years since Ike warned us of the growing threat to America of the MIC, some want to celebrate implements of war which propagandize the citizenry........yep it is just me worrying about race, being crazy, and ignoring that the propaganda that Blue Angels are helping defend America.........exactly how right has America been when the empire was created after WWII and the very thing IKE warned us about has become the reality.......nope you do not need a dog whistle or a brain injury to ignore reality.....you need a perspective and paradigm which tells the entire story without assumption.

If legislators are finally having the courage to confront the NRA, it is time to have the courage to fight MIC, and make budget cuts in our ability to export war, and suppress our citizens as if they are the enemy......no, it is time to stop military propaganda and end military air shows.......if the private sector wants to finance the shows, a big thumbs up, if citizens think it is important to come to their community and they want to pay.....great, but it is time for thinking Americans to stop the brainwashing that we live in subjugation to a military empire. Enough!

It is time for new abolitionist who wants to stop the chains of a standing army and police state and free America from the tyranny which our founding fathers clearly understood the abuses to liberty which happen when militarization and police states attack their citizenry. The May thread could not be more relevant to defining the paradigm which we must be freed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum