Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vote for Johnson

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vote for Johnson  Empty Vote for Johnson 9/24/2012, 5:07 pm

and help Obama win the election.

2Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/24/2012, 5:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vote for Romney and help the Neocons make money killing god's children...

3Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/24/2012, 5:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Vote for Romney and help the Neocons make money killing god's children...

Nice spin.

4Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/24/2012, 6:05 pm

i'll vote for johnson or write in paul unless it looks like the dems will take the house and senate.

5Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/24/2012, 9:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Vote for Romney and help the Neocons make money killing god's children...

Good one! Our people are tired of fighting wars set up by the Neocons.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/24/2012, 10:03 pm

2seaoat

i'll vote for johnson or write in paul unless it looks like the dems will take the house and senate.

a closet fellow kitten for mitten......how will your vote or mine even matter....our vote for Johnson is not desperation, it is simply telling some people the man really has some good positions. He does.

7Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/25/2012, 10:21 pm

2seaoat wrote:i'll vote for johnson or write in paul unless it looks like the dems will take the house and senate.

a closet fellow kitten for mitten......how will your vote or mine even matter....our vote for Johnson is not desperation, it is simply telling some people the man really has some good positions. He does.

Your vote won't mean squat if Obama wins reelection. It will be quite worthless. We do not give seats on Congress based on runner up finishes.

8Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/25/2012, 11:01 pm

2seaoat

You are under the illusion that either the President or Romney will be able to do anything in four years on the deficit. They both agree they will not. I think the role of Johnson is issue specific. He is right on the 2nd amendment, he is right on the war on drugs, and he is generally correct on foreign policy.......I am a little reluctant on this area until I learn more.

I can hope that the President will moderate and compromise on the second term on domestic issues....he gets a C- for the first term from me.

I am extremely happy with his foreign policy goals and his speech to the UN today was the best one I have seen since Reagan. He was very very good, and his underlying concepts are sound.....modernity is the battle in the middle east....not your hatred of muslims.....not Al Queda and their baiting for war, and certainly Israel and the military industrial complex interests are not one and the same as Americas.....so Fox News spews nonsense focusing on a black man trying to brainwash folks to allow them to shoot for the stars for special interests.....Nope Johnson will make a difference.

9Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/25/2012, 11:32 pm

2seaoat wrote:You are under the illusion that either the President or Romney will be able to do anything in four years on the deficit. They both agree they will not. I think the role of Johnson is issue specific. He is right on the 2nd amendment, he is right on the war on drugs, and he is generally correct on foreign policy.......I am a little reluctant on this area until I learn more.

I can hope that the President will moderate and compromise on the second term on domestic issues....he gets a C- for the first term from me.

I am extremely happy with his foreign policy goals and his speech to the UN today was the best one I have seen since Reagan. He was very very good, and his underlying concepts are sound.....modernity is the battle in the middle east....not your hatred of muslims.....not Al Queda and their baiting for war, and certainly Israel and the military industrial complex interests are not one and the same as Americas.....so Fox News spews nonsense focusing on a black man trying to brainwash folks to allow them to shoot for the stars for special interests.....Nope Johnson will make a difference.

I know that the gazillion dollar hole we're in will not be solved by Romney, BUT with Romney and a few of your Tea Party folks, we can PREVENT another 5 trillion dollar addition to the deficit if Romney is elected. With Obama it will be KATEY BAR THE DOOR and before Obama gets halfway through his second term the deficit will be 20 trillion, we will all be forced as Dhimmi by the Muslims, and Obama will try to take my guns.

10Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/26/2012, 8:01 am

2seaoat

The former British Prime Minister was on Morning Joe, and he clearly said that austerity is wrong for now, and that coordinated world wide stimulus is required. President Obama's failure on stimulus was not talking to the Indians, Chinese, and Europe to get everybody on the same page.

11Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/26/2012, 9:39 am

2seaoat wrote:The former British Prime Minister was on Morning Joe, and he clearly said that austerity is wrong for now, and that coordinated world wide stimulus is required. President Obama's failure on stimulus was not talking to the Indians, Chinese, and Europe to get everybody on the same page.

lol... you can't be serious.

12Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/26/2012, 9:53 am

2seaoat

He is right. Austerity which compounds deficit is bone chilling stupid. Lack of worldwide coordination of past stimulus plans has contributed to continued slide. Austerity when an economy is hitting on all cylinders is correct, but choking air from a carb is not the best way to get the vehicle moving, and if that vehicle is GDP which generates revenue to attack the existing deficits.....uncoordinated policy is the problem.

13Vote for Johnson  Empty Re: Vote for Johnson 9/26/2012, 9:56 am

look into the actions of "our" federal reserve for the last four years. Gawd... you've turned into a parrot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum