Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Navarre Beach changing fast

+2
2seaoat
RealLindaL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Navarre Beach changing fast - Page 2 Empty Re: Navarre Beach changing fast 4/28/2016, 10:07 pm

RealLindaL

RealLindaL wrote:

Smile   Silly Sal - of course I know there's Internet in KY.  But I just wonder whether or not participation in a Pensacola forum will last very long with either you or knot.... and I note knot didn't say one way or the other...

Oops, I lied.  Missed knot's statement that he'd stay in touch even after he moves.  Well, it's nice to hear, but we'll see what the future brings.

27Navarre Beach changing fast - Page 2 Empty Re: Navarre Beach changing fast 4/28/2016, 10:13 pm

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:It will still be quite a while before we are able to execute but even after we move you can believe I will remain here on the forum as you all are my friends also . . . . . I'll keep yall posted if/when anything definitive occurs, we have a long way to go . . . . .
From Robert Frost:

OMG knot and now you're quoting my very favorite poet of all time.  I keep my Frost anthology near and read him often.  I feel he keeps me in touch with the side of me that still reverberates with the beauty of youthful summers spent in the Shenandoah Valley, and other woodsy memories of Virginia and Connecticut.

Anyone who quotes Frost cannot be all bad.   Smile

28Navarre Beach changing fast - Page 2 Empty Re: Navarre Beach changing fast 4/29/2016, 12:54 am

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
knothead wrote:It will still be quite a while before we are able to execute but even after we move you can believe I will remain here on the forum as you all are my friends also . . . . . I'll keep yall posted if/when anything definitive occurs, we have a long way to go . . . . .
From Robert Frost:

OMG knot and now you're quoting my very favorite poet of all time.  I keep my Frost anthology near and read him often.  I feel he keeps me in touch with the side of me that still reverberates with the beauty of youthful summers spent in the Shenandoah Valley, and other woodsy memories of Virginia and Connecticut.

Anyone who quotes Frost cannot be all bad.   Smile
but the woods are dark and deep and miles to go before I sleep . . . . the simplicity is exquisite!

Love Frost and Carl Sandburg and many others

29Navarre Beach changing fast - Page 2 Empty Re: Navarre Beach changing fast 4/29/2016, 2:32 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

30Navarre Beach changing fast - Page 2 Empty Re: Navarre Beach changing fast 4/29/2016, 2:37 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum