Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A proposition...

+15
gatorfan
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Sal
RottiesRule
Damaged Eagle
RealLindaL
knothead
Joanimaroni
Markle
Telstar
Vikingwoman
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Future of the forum

A proposition... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap48%A proposition... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 48% [ 16 ]
A proposition... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap52%A proposition... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 52% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 5:57 pm

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:Pretty pathetic really. Boards was soundly smacked down for his childish move to ban markle before by a fair vote. So now he moves the goalposts and makes us choose between the two. What a dick move... you should be embarrassed.

If you recall, BoardsofFL started this forum with the masthead saying that this was an open forum where anything goes.

Then amidst his censoring, that was called to his attention...he took that down...a suggestion made by me.

He then banned me because I called him on "FACTS" he had posted and embarrassed him. Why that fazed him, I have no earthly clue.

When people, who vehemently oppose my positions, wanted me back to have someone to beat on, he went off to pout.

NOW he comes back with an edict it's HIM OR ME, PERIOD!

Say Whaaaaat? It's a tiny forum for fun. This, despite what some might think, the United Nations Security Council.

It is a playground, it is NOT any ONE posters playground.

27A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 6:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:If the Democrats manage to buy the Oval Office...

Republicans might have a chance..... If they manage to alter the electronic voting machines in a key swing state, like they did in Ohio in 2004, and if they can stifle the minority vote like they did. It worked to ensure George W. Bush's second term in 2004.

A proposition... - Page 2 Diebol10

Massive Coordinated Attack of Voter Suppression and Electronic Rigging by Corrupt Partisans

http://www.electiondefense.org/ohio-2004/

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 6:42 pm

That's the only way Killary gets elected.

Now, on the topic of the thread, seriously, if this Boards owns the forum and won't play unless Markle is gone, what's the point? That's as childish as the day is long. I don't know about who the other two are that left. Given that Boards is an obvious leftist out to squash dissenting views, how un-American is that? And, how many people really even participate here? A dozen at best? How many are folks who have alternate names as well? It's obvious this place is dead. Scary that folks like Boards exists. Imagine if he had any real power?

29A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 6:55 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:If the Democrats manage to buy the Oval Office...[/size][/color][/b]

Republicans might have a chance..... If they manage to alter the electronic voting machines in a key swing state, like they did in Ohio in 2004, and if they can stifle the minority vote like they did. It worked to ensure George W. Bush's second term in 2004.

A proposition... - Page 2 Diebol10

Massive Coordinated Attack of Voter Suppression and Electronic Rigging by Corrupt Partisans

http://www.electiondefense.org/ohio-2004/

My point, in case you missed it was that then Sen. Barack Hussein Obama opted to CIRCUMVENT the McCain/Feingold Campaign Fund Act in order to collect, from contributions, DOUBLE that collected by and spent by his opponent, Sen. John McCain.

Due to those restrictions, Sen. Obama, at the last moment after having proclaimed the need for government financing of campaigns, dodged accepting matching funds from the government in order to collect and spend over $760 MILLION. Sen. McCain stayed within the law and spent roughly $360 MILLION.

That was the gist behind my post. It had nothing to do with the voter fraud promoted by Progressives.

30A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 7:25 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

tealeaf wrote:I mostly just read here. So, I'm sure no one cares my opinion, but I voted for markle because this is one of the most childish threads/ polls, that I have seen on any forum up to this point. Truly pathetic.

I have 2 folks on ignore here, neither of whom is markle or boards.

If you don't like someones point of view, don't read 'em. It's easy.
Even when quoted, it really is possible not to read it.

Try it, maybe?

cheers

31A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 7:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:As much as I disdain Markle's worldview, I have to support his right to have it. I would be discounting my own freedoms to restrict his. I think we should continue to argue our differences and let people choose what they want to believe. The direction of the forum should be a matter of diverse opinions left to the reader to discern. Your leaving the forum, Boards would only tilt the scale in the other direction and leave more people to be influenced by the Markles of the world... which would not be good.

cheers

32A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 7:29 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What? wrote:How many are folks who have alternate names as well?

You should be asking yourself that question... You have had more screen names than the infamous WTM; along with using more than one at the same time.....

But I will agree that Boards needs to stop fussing over Markle, come back to the forum, coax Sal to come back, and let it be what he originally envisioned; a forum playground that was looser than the PNJ forum.

If someone posts lies, call them out for it, tell them they are idiots and counter the lies with facts.

Some folks will declare victory the evening of November 8th; some folks will be left holding their bag. We need wingnuts and leftists alike here that night when the declaration is made for the winner.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

33A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 7:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:So now we have seen what the forum looks like in the absence of myself, Sal, and viking; and it looks bleak.

So now we have a choice.   Would you rather have myself, Sal, and viking return?   Or you would rather continue to be bombarded with all caps "LIBERALS ARE EVIL!!" threads from Markle?

This is a boolean decision.  You're either going to have the Markle version of the forum, or the Boards version of the forum.

Make your decision.  In case any of you are less than perceptive, voting for me means I will permanently ban Markle and return to posting as I have in the past. Voting for Markle means I will continue to not post here and the forum will continue to be as it has for the last month.  These are the only two options.  It's one or the other.  I will not entertain arguments such as the planned parenthood videos any longer.  Do you want real engagement, or bullshit optics?

Let me note that this is a real forum decision.  If you vote Markle, I'm going to give Joani admin rights.  I'm going to divest myself entirely from this forum so that you all can continue to have access to Markle's input.

Grow up.  I've seen better behavior in a kindergarten playground.

My suggestion, not that you care, would be to turn it over to Joani or ME and continue to post.  Except for gross violations, which SOME have done here with no hint of even a slap on the wrist, I would encourage posts with opinions other than mine.

I don't want anything turned over to me....I would rather see Boards act his age and realize everyone has a right to their own opinions aND view point.

Forced censorship.....good grief.

34A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 8:53 pm

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:And let me state that while I have ridiculed PkrBum in the past for staging a forum election, this one is real.  I will honestly continue to stay away from the forum if you vote Markle.  And Markle will in fact be banned if you vote me.  This one is real.

In spite of what everyone voted for the LAST time.

In other words, my good friend, with whom I love to do battle, Wordslinger's poll was NOT REAL...BUT YOURS IS REAL.

Got it!

Do you always hold grudges? How is that healthy or of benefit to you?

35A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 9:42 pm

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Why can't we all just accept each other for who we are and take it for what it is? Viking has already returned, Boards, in case you didn't notice. PaceDog is also back, posting as new poster 'What?'. We need to get Boards and Sal back as well.

Markle spins propaganda, and puts great effort into it, even though much of it could be written by a pimply-faced high school student. A very important election is looming in November, and I have a feeling someone is going to be left holding the bag. I want to see the looks of Markle's and PaceDog's faces the day after the election.

If the Democrats manage to buy the Oval Office, I will humbly accept defeat, as I did the past two elections, and carry on.

Buy? Are you not man enough to accept what is coming . . . . ?

36A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 10:11 pm

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:And let me state that while I have ridiculed PkrBum in the past for staging a forum election, this one is real.  I will honestly continue to stay away from the forum if you vote Markle.  And Markle will in fact be banned if you vote me.  This one is real.

In other words, my good friend, with whom I love to do battle, Wordslinger's poll was NOT REAL...BUT YOURS IS REAL.

Got it!

Do you always hold grudges?  How is that healthy or of benefit to you?

Kicking you off the forum Markle is not going to change anything. There are plenty of deluded people like you. The only recourse we have is to keep on winning as we have in the last eight years and slowly drive out the nutjobs until they move to a small island in the Pacific and form their own society where they can lie, cheat, bamboozle and worship their deity in the sky.

37A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 11:37 pm

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Got it!

Kicking you off the forum Markle is not going to change anything. There are plenty of deluded people like you. The only recourse we have is to keep on winning as we have in the last eight years and slowly drive out the nutjobs until they move to a small  island in the Pacific and form their own society where they can lie, cheat, bamboozle and worship their deity in the sky.

And yet, none of the vast majority of far left Progressives here have, but on a few rare occasions which I cannot recall, do anything more than attack me personally and hurl profanities at me. You never have been able to prove me wrong. I still cannot comprehend anyone taking any of this so seriously.

38A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 11:40 pm

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Why can't we all just accept each other for who we are and take it for what it is? Viking has already returned, Boards, in case you didn't notice. PaceDog is also back, posting as new poster 'What?'. We need to get Boards and Sal back as well.

Markle spins propaganda, and puts great effort into it, even though much of it could be written by a pimply-faced high school student. A very important election is looming in November, and I have a feeling someone is going to be left holding the bag. I want to see the looks of Markle's and PaceDog's faces the day after the election.

If the Democrats manage to buy the Oval Office, I will humbly accept defeat, as I did the past two elections, and carry on.

Buy? Are you not man enough to accept what is coming . . . . ?

39A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/9/2016, 11:55 pm

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Got it!

Kicking you off the forum Markle is not going to change anything. There are plenty of deluded people like you. The only recourse we have is to keep on winning as we have in the last eight years and slowly drive out the nutjobs until they move to a small  island in the Pacific and form their own society where they can lie, cheat, bamboozle and worship their deity in the sky.

And yet, none of the vast majority of far left Progressives here have, but on a few rare occasions which I cannot recall, do anything more than attack me personally and hurl profanities at me.  You never have been able to prove me wrong.  I still cannot comprehend anyone taking any of this so seriously.

Oh you've been proved wrong plenty of times. You just ignore it.

40A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 12:40 am

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:

Got it!

And Democrats don't do the same or worse? LOL

41A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 3:26 am

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle spins propaganda, and puts great effort into it, even though much of it could be written by a pimply-faced high school student. A very important election is looming in November, and I have a feeling someone is going to be left holding the bag. I want to see the looks of Markle's and PaceDog's faces the day after the election.

Personally I don't consider cutting and pasting from hard core right wing propaganda putting "great effort" into anything except attempting to plaster the forum with negativism, arrogant disrespect, and, often, thinly veiled hatred.  Further, to me, trying to have a reasoned discussion with Markle is like tilting at windmills -- it's useless, a complete and utter waste of my precious time on this Earth, accomplishing absolutely zero, zilch, nada, niente - NOTHING, and I don't fool myself by ever thinking otherwise.  

Oh, wait - it actually does accomplish something, as witnessed by the posters here who think this forum is "boring" without the rabid contentiousness factor fomented by Markle, which only serves to further the same inter-personal meanness and nastiness that so many in our society lap up today as though it were honey.  It's all part of the disintegration of courtesy and of our national unity, as we've discussed before and will again.  

So how about some action to fight all that for a change, instead of welcoming it out of some misguided fear of "censorship"?   

As for the look on Markle's face after a possible Democratic victory, I suggest no one hold your breath if you expect to see anything other than a face that hardens further and immediately conjures ways to insult, denigrate, dehumanize, disrespect and slander our new president, WHOEVER that may be as long as it isn't a Republican or conservative by his own standards.  Mark my words.

Yep, that's all you're gonna get from your Mr. Markle, who loves nothing better than twisting the knife into whomever he thinks he's besting at the moment, despite his attempts to appear godly.  His supposed "prayers" for everyone here are pure hypocrisy.  Does he really think that a few words aimed at the sky can fix all the damage he does here daily, aligning  himself with the forces of political darkness and crowing with pride at his empty "victories" over those who don't waste their time attempting to respond to his narrow-minded attacks on anything and anyone even vaguely liberal?

I realize I'm still only newly returned to this forum and my voice therefore doesn't count for much with many of you, but I'm going to be brutally frank here and say that I'm actually surprised and disappointed that so many of you seem to think it's fun to spar with this person.   You do realize you can never win in the least, right?  No, not even Seaoat can prevail. When was the last time anyone here saw Markle concede even the tiniest point? Are you kidding me??  When did Markle ever light a candle in the room?

And if some of you are concerned about censorship -despite Boards' valid point about censorship vs. pure spam - well, maybe there needs to be a separate forum where Markle can spew his venomous spam all day long and those who either lap it up and believe it, or else simply love uselessly attempting to counter his hate-filled darkness, can duke it out to their hearts' content.  

In fact maybe Markle himself could do the work to set it up, sponsor and monitor it.  That would be about as meaningful as anything happening here where he's concerned.

And with that I'm sure I'm going to get dumped on just as Boards  has been here.  So  be it.  I, for one, declare my support for Boards, and wish some of you who have voted for him on this poll would also speak up.  

Here's the bottom line for me:  Markle and Markle alone is the one factor that makes me think more often than not that I probably shouldn't be participating on this forum.   And no, it's not because I only want to surround myself with like-minded individuals. There are plenty of conservatives here who are perfectly capable of carrying on reasonable and reasoned discussion, even when occasionally angry and impassioned, whereas, at least for me, Markle's reactionary nastiness only serves to diminish the validity and import of that same discussion.

OK, I'm done.  Have at me, if you will.   Contrary to Markle's high-handed judgment of me, I'm nothing if not honest.  And  yeah, Markle, this post is LONG, but it doesn't begin to take up the forum space your constant cut-and-pastes do.

42A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 4:06 am

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Joanimaroni wrote:

I don't want anything turned over to me....I would rather see Boards act his age and realize everyone has a right to their own opinions aND view point.

Forced censorship.....good grief.

A proposition... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNMdVgIvN10ZeGLJiwj5YoBaLuUzFAljR3sDt_DRV6MI9lXhfk

I won't post here regularly so long as Boards has anything to do with moderating this forum.

If you were in charge with Seaoat and Pkr as admin I might. I trust you and them enough not to abuse the position and power.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGopskR5jSM

Smile

43A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 8:05 am

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Markle spins propaganda, and puts great effort into it, even though much of it could be written by a pimply-faced high school student. A very important election is looming in November, and I have a feeling someone is going to be left holding the bag. I want to see the looks of Markle's and PaceDog's faces the day after the election.

Personally I don't consider cutting and pasting from hard core right wing propaganda putting "great effort" into anything except attempting to plaster the forum with negativism, arrogant disrespect, and, often, thinly veiled hatred.  Further, to me, trying to have a reasoned discussion with Markle is like tilting at windmills -- it's useless, a complete and utter waste of my precious time on this Earth, accomplishing absolutely zero, zilch, nada, niente - NOTHING, and I don't fool myself by ever thinking otherwise.  

Oh, wait - it actually does accomplish something, as witnessed by the posters here who think this forum is "boring" without the rabid contentiousness factor fomented by Markle, which only serves to further the same inter-personal meanness and nastiness that so many in our society lap up today as though it were honey.  It's all part of the disintegration of courtesy and of our national unity, as we've discussed before and will again.  

So how about some action to fight all that for a change, instead of welcoming it out of some misguided fear of "censorship"?   

As for the look on Markle's face after a possible Democratic victory, I suggest no one hold your breath if you expect to see anything other than a face that hardens further and immediately conjures ways to insult, denigrate, dehumanize, disrespect and slander our new president, WHOEVER that may be as long as it isn't a Republican or conservative by his own standards.  Mark my words.

Yep, that's all you're gonna get from your Mr. Markle, who loves nothing better than twisting the knife into whomever he thinks he's besting at the moment, despite his attempts to appear godly.  His supposed "prayers" for everyone here are pure hypocrisy.  Does he really think that a few words aimed at the sky can fix all the damage he does here daily, aligning  himself with the forces of political darkness and crowing with pride at his empty "victories" over those who don't waste their time attempting to respond to his narrow-minded attacks on anything and anyone even vaguely liberal?

I realize I'm still only newly returned to this forum and my voice therefore doesn't count for much with many of you, but I'm going to be brutally frank here and say that I'm actually surprised and disappointed that so many of you seem to think it's fun to spar with this person.   You do realize you can never win in the least, right?  No, not even Seaoat can prevail. When was the last time anyone here saw Markle concede even the tiniest point? Are you kidding me??  When did Markle ever light a candle in the room?

And if some of you are concerned about censorship -despite Boards' valid point about censorship vs. pure spam - well, maybe there needs to be a separate forum where Markle can spew his venomous spam all day long and those who either lap it up and believe it, or else simply love uselessly attempting to counter his hate-filled darkness, can duke it out to their hearts' content.  

In fact maybe Markle himself could do the work to set it up, sponsor and monitor it.  That would be about as meaningful as anything happening here where he's concerned.

And with that I'm sure I'm going to get dumped on just as Boards  has been here.  So  be it.  I, for one, declare my support for Boards, and wish some of you who have voted for him on this poll would also speak up.  

Here's the bottom line for me:  Markle and Markle alone is the one factor that makes me think more often than not that I probably shouldn't be participating on this forum.   And no, it's not because I only want to surround myself with like-minded individuals. There are plenty of conservatives here who are perfectly capable of carrying on reasonable and reasoned discussion, even when occasionally angry and impassioned, whereas, at least for me, Markle's reactionary nastiness only serves to diminish the validity and import of that same discussion.

OK, I'm done.  Have at me, if you will.   Contrary to Markle's high-handed judgment of me, I'm nothing if not honest.  And  yeah, Markle, this post is LONG, but it doesn't begin to take up the forum space your constant cut-and-pastes do.

As always you have a particularly able ability to articulate your views Linda and this one cuts to the chase so honestly and in a straight forward manner. No one here, I believe, wants censorship but it is fatiguing to me to see the non-stop cut and paste hate and vitriol which I refuse to accept is what our country has evolved into . . . . there are substantive differences, of course, but when it has been reduced to the low of lows well . . . . it is of no value to me . . . . . I rarely even read this person's posts and won't miss him if he gets the boot . . . . thank you Linda . . . we are very like minded!

44A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 8:26 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:

Did I miss something here? No one is forcing you to read anything posted by a member of this forum...no one. Your participation is completely voluntary.  Again, you are certainly not being forced to participate nor being forced to read every post. Good grief,  I never read FT long copy/pastes from liberal websites, that's just my choice.

Boards proposition is nothing more than an ultimatum... him or me.  A 36 year old man picking up his toys and going home if he doesn't get his way. Pathetic.

A poll was carried out and voted on previously. BOARDS like you has a choice....ignore his posts.

For him being banned _____________
12% 12% [ 2 ]
Against him being banned __________
88% 88% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 17

One more comment.. Markle's prayers and support for others on this forum should not be of concern to you since you are a religious doubter by choice.

45A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 8:50 am

I rarely read anything that is a cut and paste. If you link to an article and then give your own opinion, I may read. Some posters I ignore because I know where they are going and it's not something I care to engage. Over posting about the same subject all the time is beyond boring.

Put him on ignore, Boards, and carry on.

46A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 10:20 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

As always you have a particularly able ability to articulate your views Linda and this one cuts to the chase so honestly and in a straight forward manner. No one here, I believe, wants censorship but it is fatiguing to me to see the non-stop cut and paste hate and vitriol which I refuse to accept is what our country has evolved into . . . . there are substantive differences, of course, but when it has been reduced to the low of lows well . . . . it is of no value to me . . . . . I rarely even read this person's posts and won't miss him if he gets the boot . . . . thank you Linda . . . we are very like minded!  

Knot if you do not read the posts what difference does it make to you?

47A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 10:27 am

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Valid question . . . . I will simply put him on ignore until the dust settles . .

48A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 11:20 am

It's probably too late. We see that eight people have already decided to censor and silence a persons speech that they disagree with. There probably aren't four or five conservatives or persons left that will defend free speech. Most have been run off by derision... eric, mediawatcher, nochain, damaged eagle, chrissy, riceme, lisa12... etc... if not now by banning. This is wrong... highly wrong. It reminds me of the espionage act during wwi... when socialists and dissenters against the war and conscription were imprisoned and silenced. The scotus defended these actions with some of the most unjust decisions in it's history. It's chief defender might surprise you... as holmes later and certainly now is thght of as a heroic and staunch defender of free speech... as in:

" The constitutional right of free speech has been declared to be the same in peace and in war. In peace, too, men may differ widely as to what loyalty to our country demands; and an intolerant majority, swayed by passion or by fear, may be prone in the future, as it has often been in the past to stamp as disloyal opinions with which it disagrees. Convictions such as these, besides abridging freedom of speech, threaten freedom of thought and of belief."

But this ignores his decisions and opinions in 1919 during the heat and passion of war. It's an interesting read and contrast if anyone wants to learn and see the truth of the injustices perpetrated upon those that simply disagreed with the govt.

So what have we here? An overwhelming majority without bias defended free speech... but now we have a protagonist that injects a "passion of war" argument into the mix that skews what we decided before with a clear headed logic/reason.

I don't think you should reward or even entertain this immature and tainted tactic... tho it appears too late now.

Congratulations... you have just imprisoned the anti-war journalists... sent german-americans and japanese-americans to interment camps... roughed up and tear gassed anti-war activists... sent the national guard onto college campuses.

The constitution doesn't exist to protect free speech that everyone agrees with... that doesn't demonstrate any enlightenment or tolerance at all... much less liberty or freedom. It's there to ensure our right to dissent and free expression.

If this poll doesn't allow a person to change their vote... please either enable that or create another poll that does.

I think it should be an open vote to include the names... stand up and be proud of your intolerance.

49A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 11:36 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Valid question . . . . I will simply put him on ignore until the dust settles . .

But yet I believe, you voted to ban someone who has a different viewpoint than yours. A poster you rarely read in a second poll.

Boards temper got the best of him; now he wants to post again. Hence another poll.

50A proposition... - Page 2 Empty Re: A proposition... 4/10/2016, 12:27 pm

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Congratulations... you have just imprisoned the anti-war journalists... sent german-americans and japanese-americans to interment camps... roughed up and tear gassed anti-war activists... sent the national guard onto college campuses.

Oh, please spare us the over-the-top hyperbole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum