Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No other way to say this.....people in Pace are challenged

+9
2seaoat
dumpcare
boards of FL
Vikingwoman
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
Lisa12
Joanimaroni
Sal
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

2seaoat

Bob,

I am going to leave my wife a mess if I do not finish this project. I will be working a tractor in the rain saturday and sunday. I will be in the Army Corps of Engineers offices, Gulf Power, Media com, Engineers, Electrical contractors, plumbing contractors, surveyors, and I am staying up to after midnight making revisions on plans, all the while we are finishing the repairs on the rental house. I promise before I die to see some people, but it is not bs.....I want to stay anonymous, but we can still meet. I just have to get some stuff done or I will be living out of tent at the project site. I built three houses and lived in a tent for two weeks with my bobcat, and excavator, and my dump truck getting eaten up by noseeums. So Friday is out. I have not even had time to go play poker at the dogtrack, and we are sharing one car, and I started the day with 26 items which had to get done. I am the only one who can do this and if I died next month, my wife would have a mess. January I should be free and we will do it.

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:Let's don't give out any descriptions of ourselves or meeting times over the forum though.
There is a certain individual on the forum who lives in Pace.  I don't really think he would resort to an ambush.  But there's no need to take any chances.  lol

Who is that,GBB?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

.T and I could go for a bike ride.

After Monday I will be out of action for weeks.......surgery to restore my FUBAR rotator cuff....but I should be back to almost normal by January...so as long as it's a bicycle ride, I might be up for it....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:
Bob wrote:Let's don't give out any descriptions of ourselves or meeting times over the forum though.
There is a certain individual on the forum who lives in Pace.  I don't really think he would resort to an ambush.  But there's no need to take any chances.  lol

Who is that,GBB?

I think he means Pdog

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:

Who is that,GBB?

Like Ben Carson didn't want to reveal any of the names of the people he made victims when he tried to stab them to death when he was a youth,  which was at the same time he took a hammer to bash his mother's head in and only because his brother grabbed his arm did he not murder his mother;
for the same reasons I don't want to reveal any actual names because that might lead to a potential attempted murder.

Look,  if I'm a gutless coward then that makes Ronald Reagan one too.
Because not only did he refuse to sit in front of outside windows,  he had professional bodyguards surrounding him too.  And when the gunfire erupted,  Ronnie even had a cohort there to take a bullet for him.
And since neither teo nor seaoat are interested in being my bodyguards,  and I don't blame them,  I'll be facing this ambush without one.
Reagan was the fucking coward,  not me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just think of me as Paul Kersey without the hair.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Just think of me as Paul Kersey without the hair.

No other way to say this.....people in Pace are challenged - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-FdLgqbjSgXM%2FUKBTzRXPdNI%2FAAAAAAAADHo%2F5f73F85-cbE%2Fs1600%2Fbronson2

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Perfect.  Remember I told you six months ago we need to go on the road together.  I'll even give you the best billing.  Teo and Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But remember,  Bud Abbot and Dean Martin got the top billing too.  As long as they let Costello and Lewis get all the laughs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know where we can get a trademark logo for the act,  sorta like the tongues work for KISS (or Jagger and the Stones take your pick).
We'll just steal the werther cough drops thing from Sal.  That's the perfect one for a couple of geriatric comics.

Last edited by Bob on 11/6/2015, 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Vikingwoman

Everybody already knows what you look like,Bob. You've posted pictures so he'll get you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:Everybody already knows what you look like,Bob. You've posted pictures so he'll get you.

Bob who.  I don't know any Bob.  My names Long Dong Silver.  And I don't know anything about anything,  including meeting anybody at no restaurant.
I don't want to be caught in the crossfire between this Bob idiot and some sharpshooter.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Besides,  I just looked in the mirror,  and trust me,  aint nobody gonna recognize me from the picture I posted.  I'm so sure of that I'm not even ascared to post it again.

No other way to say this.....people in Pace are challenged - Page 2 Me10

Yea I know it's faggoty looking,  but believe me the old faggoty look I have now will serve as a sufficient disguise.  lol

Lately Seaoat hates Peglegs and now Pace.... Everywhere he goes nothing is good enough for he and his wife. Maybe it's just the letter P? maybe he is just like the puppet Walter from the Jeff Dunham show ?

Vikingwoman

Bob wrote:Besides,  I just looked in the mirror,  and trust me,  aint nobody gonna recognize me from the picture I posted.  I'm so sure of that I'm not even ascared to post it again.

No other way to say this.....people in Pace are challenged - Page 2 Me10

Yea I know it's faggoty looking,  but believe me the old faggoty look I have now will serve as a sufficient disguise.  lol

That's not the picture. You posted one of you sitting in your yard.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We need to clarify something at this point for the out-of-towners like Sal.
Especially since Sal believes this whole area is nothing but a backwater shithole for inbred hillbillies.

Yes,  Pace is a suburb in Metropolitan Pensacola,  but it's not the same as Pensacola the city.
Try to think of it this way,  Sal.  In the same area you live,  in fact not far away from you at all,  is a place where carnival freaks reside.
But just because you're in the vicinity of it,  that doesn't make you one of the carnival freaks in Gibsonton.
Just like I have no resemblance to the carnival freaks who live in Pace.

And you can ask teo about Pace.  He educated me about the place.
Told me it was the first place he ever saw Ku Klux Klansmen I think.  Is that correct,  teo?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well to be honest,  we're carnival freaks here in East Hill too.
Just a different version of it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But,  seaoat,  the bottom line is,  we have carnival freaks of all different stripes here.  That's what I love about living in this place.  Where else in the country can you find both Brother Carl ranting and raving about queers on a 25,000 watt radio station (most powerful on the Florida Gulf coast),  AND have 50,000 queers partying at the beach at the same time.

Chicago or wherever exactly you live and Tampa where Sal lives is just fucking boring compared to that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Fuck,  Sal is always bitching about the geezer generation and so he don't want to live here or even visit here on account of that.  But where in hell does he think he's living.  Tampa is to geezers what El Paso is to Mexicans for christ's sake.

by Bob Today at 6:48 am
We need to clarify something at this point for the out-of-towners like Sal.
Especially since Sal believes this whole area is nothing but a backwater shithole for inbred hillbillies.

Yes, Pace is a suburb in Metropolitan Pensacola, but it's not the same as Pensacola the city.
Try to think of it this way, Sal. In the same area you live, in fact not far away from you at all, is a place where carnival freaks reside.
But just because you're in the vicinity of it, that doesn't make you one of the carnival freaks in Gibsonton.
Just like I have no resemblance to the carnival freaks who live in Pace.

And you can ask teo about Pace. He educated me about the place.
Told me it was the first place he ever saw Ku Klux Klansmen I think. Is that correct, teo?
-------
1) if pace and all of Santa Rosa is so bad, why are many folks pulling up stakes and moving there? It's a joe fact that Santa Rosa Is booming and part of the reason is the school system which constantly out-performs most every other in the state.

2) Teo told you the first place he saw a kkk guy was Pace? It shows he hasn't been in the area that long because when I was a kid living in the Bellview and also Myrtle Grove areas during the time of the Escambia HS riots they were all over the place. That was in 1977. My dad refused to let me attend a high school where racial Tensions were that bad.
3) Pensacola has always been the bastion of reneckedness.... It's just a more citified version

Seaoat your OP is disgusting. Who do you think you are? Mr. Elitist Oats should be your forum name. Thank God you rose above Birmingham and are not a racist.

Rolling Eyes

2seaoat

I am not talking about redneck. I am talking about stupid. Like people quit school in the sixth grade. There also is a lot more drug abuse than I am used to seeing. I get drunk, but I do not get this meth and heroin.

as to the schools

http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/florida/districts/santa-rosa-county-school-district-104509

Pace in college readiness is not as good as Navarre and Gulf Breeze and had a national index from US News of 14.7. A district where parents were complaining how bad the school district is performing had a 16 on that index. The town I work in in Illinois had a 30.9 and that is not even considered one of the better school districts in the state. I can tell you that if US News had an index for stupid people in retail establishments in America.......Pace would be in the 99th percentile. I apologize to Pace for being so negative on stuff on this forum because if he is having to daily deal with these dullards I would be angry also. I will say this there are many good people, and yesterday a young man offered to help my wife load her cart with some heavy items, but we are stunned. We will be paying the toll and going to Gulf Breeze.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:I have never seen so many people with low IQ collected in one town in my life.

Have lunch in Gulf Breeze on a weekday.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Seaoat sees what he wants to see. Kind of like a fat guy flexing in a mirror.

2seaoat

Seaoat your OP is disgusting. Who do you think you are? Mr. Elitist Oats should be your forum name. Thank God you rose above Birmingham and are not a racist.

Stupid is color blind. If the experiences we are having are exceptions, yes I would be an elitist and wrong. However, we have had twenty plus strange experiences where there are cognitive deficiencies which are more than random, and indicate a systemic failure of the school systems. The question we have has environmental factors or drug abuse caused a localized area where intelligence has been diminished. It is widespread and obvious. I think that a decline in educational value and high drug abuse can have these objective indicators of a problem. The huffing in a movie theater handicap bathroom stall, and the meth heads and heroin addicts indicate deep seated problems. I have seen some dangerous areas riddled with crime in my life, but rarely have I experienced more stupid than I have this last week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum