Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sounding and acting like Reagan has the opposition scared

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/sounding_and_acting_like_reagan_romney_has_them_terrified.html

Yep, the Muslims sure are not afraid of Obama.

2seaoat

I voted for Reagan. I have been to his boyhood home, and I have visited his new statute on his horse in his boyhood hometown, but as much as I liked the man........I find this article hysterical. Do you remember the cut and run..........oh by the way......it was the right decision to run after the attack on the marine barracks because the man was smart enough to know that pretending to be a tough guy does not work.....and sending troops to die for questionable American interests is boneheaded stupid.......yet this article does not know the genius of Reagan.....they think it was being stupid..........how completely wrong can an article get without being a Saturday Night Skit......and then to post that article.....really? Comparing Reagan to Obama when he rolled up and ran......again it was the right decision, but how stupid does somebody have to be to read this article......I forgot what the IQ range is for below 80......I am sure it is a politically incorrect term.

Seaoat,

You are bonkers.

knothead

knothead

Ronnie Reagan is a legend only in the minds of those lost souls of the GOP who have not enjoyed any political success since his demise. He would be tar and feathered by today's GOP.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum