This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Romney up six points in host state of DNC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/north_carolina/election_2012_north_carolina_president

Not boding well for Obama if this is fact and for you folks hoping for a 300 electoral vote victory, well....nuf said.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/north_carolina/election_2012_north_carolina_president

Not boding well for Obama if this is fact and for you folks hoping for a 300 electoral vote victory, well....nuf said.

Additional data on this survey are available to platinum members only. In other words, if you want to know what questions were asked and which "likely voters" were polled, you have to pay. I'm not going to bother checking the polls. The only polls that really make a difference are EXIT POLLS, the ones that tell whether an election was fair or electronically rigged. I have no doubt whatsoever that Republicans will try any means, legal or otherwise, to get Mitt in the WH.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/north_carolina/election_2012_north_carolina_president

Not boding well for Obama if this is fact and for you folks hoping for a 300 electoral vote victory, well....nuf said.

Additional data on this survey are available to platinum members only. In other words, if you want to know what questions were asked and which "likely voters" were polled, you have to pay. I'm not going to bother checking the polls. The only polls that really make a difference are EXIT POLLS, the ones that tell whether an election was fair or electronically rigged. I have no doubt whatsoever that Republicans will try any means, legal or otherwise, to get Mitt in the WH.

How amusing after FT has gleefully posted polls favoring BHO. It's just a hypocrisy thing I guess. Polls are important to campaign ad planners but not for much else.

nochain wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/north_carolina/election_2012_north_carolina_president

Not boding well for Obama if this is fact and for you folks hoping for a 300 electoral vote victory, well....nuf said.

Additional data on this survey are available to platinum members only. In other words, if you want to know what questions were asked and which "likely voters" were polled, you have to pay. I'm not going to bother checking the polls. The only polls that really make a difference are EXIT POLLS, the ones that tell whether an election was fair or electronically rigged. I have no doubt whatsoever that Republicans will try any means, legal or otherwise, to get Mitt in the WH.

How amusing after FT has gleefully posted polls favoring BHO. It's just a hypocrisy thing I guess. Polls are important to campaign ad planners but not for much else.

I don't recall posting a single poll result, unless it was a reaction to someone else's post. I happen to have quite a bit of training on this subject; I know poll results can easily be manipulated.

View user profile
nochain wrote:How amusing after FT has gleefully posted polls favoring BHO. It's just a hypocrisy thing I guess. Polls are important to campaign ad planners but not for much else.

Yep. You have to watch out for those liberals. They always cherry pick the only poll that shows Obama as the leader. Romney is clearly dominating Obama in almost every poll. Cough cough.

Romney up six points in host state of DNC AnyFV

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html


_________________
I approve this message.
View user profile

Guest


Guest
boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:How amusing after FT has gleefully posted polls favoring BHO. It's just a hypocrisy thing I guess. Polls are important to campaign ad planners but not for much else.

Yep. You have to watch out for those liberals. They always cherry pick the only poll that shows Obama as the leader. Romney is clearly dominating Obama in almost every poll. Cough cough.

Romney up six points in host state of DNC AnyFV

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

If you are a true pollster believer you have to consider the MOE, it's a tight race based on those poll results but a poll is a poll is a poll. Who wrote the questions? How tight are the answers? Polls can be written to push a respondent into a desired direction. They can be fairly written too. Who knows? I, for one, choose not to let a fraction of the population being polled to give me an indication of who to vote for. The only results that matter are the final tally of votes cast for each candidate. Unless Romney makes some serious efforts to get a rational message out he has thrown his chances out the door anyway. Of course the media have helped all they can to spin everything but one must expect that.

Guest


Guest
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-graph-shows-why-obama-is-ahead-in-the-polls/

....and this article shows the length at which the Dems will go to show their candidate with a lead when the data is skewed to the point that it can do nothing else. Of course, when 3 of 4 polled people are Democrats, Obama will lead in the polls. Why isn't he leading by more since the polls are overwhelmingly Dem favored though? Hmmmm.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/this-graph-shows-why-obama-is-ahead-in-the-polls/

....and this article shows the length at which the Dems will go to show their candidate with a lead when the data is skewed to the point that it can do nothing else. Of course, when 3 of 4 polled people are Democrats, Obama will lead in the polls. Why isn't he leading by more since the polls are overwhelmingly Dem favored though? Hmmmm.

Another great post! Clearly Romney is dominating the polls. Sure, places like Fox news - with its clearly liberal slant - say that Obama is leading beyond the margin of error, though we are smart enough to know that that is simply an example of the liberal, communist, state-run media tampering with the polls!


_________________
I approve this message.
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum