Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Empty Chair is Losing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Empty Chair is Losing Empty The Empty Chair is Losing 9/14/2012, 10:12 pm

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/09/the_empty_chair_is_losing.html

President Obama is headed to defeat in November, and it won't be close. Forget about the polls, and forget about the cadre of delusional Democrats who can't stop telling us how great and successful the last three and a half years have been. Slick Willy can shill all he likes, but seriously, he's preaching to the choir, because the only ones believing his shtick are bought and paid for sycophants, crony capitalists, and members of the mainstream media.

Can you think of a single person who didn't vote for Barack Obama in 2008 but will vote for him this time around? Yet it is easy to find former minions admitting to the dissolution of their belief in the primacy of the "one." These people will not vote for him again -- and they are legion.

Pols like Bill Clinton say what they have to say, and election polls are often designed to say what the designers want them to say. But Americans, ever the social creatures they are, remembering the hopes and dreams they had for a better world in 2008 -- and the hopes and dreams they have today for a better tomorrow -- are reluctant to tell someone taking a poll that they don't like Barack Obama. It doesn't matter how well a case can be made against the man's disastrous and disgraceful leadership; guilt can often preclude telling a stranger they plan to vote against the black guy -- especially today, when all opposition to the president is framed as racist.

Yet, at some point, that curtain closes in the voting booth, and a decision has to be made as to which candidate is better for voters, their children, and the future of America.

When watching the news or any of the president's campaign speeches, it is easy to get the message that Barack Obama is way ahead and can't lose. His successes are portrayed as many and significant, although he needs another term because much still needs to be done. After all, the Republicans have stymied his every selfless effort these last three and a half years, and "we can't go back."

Yet there are no real accomplishments, which would be bad enough if it stopped there, but in actuality, everything is much worse since many trusted the "one" in 2008 to solve all the ills of the nation and humanity. All he has done during his tenure is torture the economy into submission with poor decisions, bad legislation, overregulation, and threats of onerous taxation.

It's been said that nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of Americans, but it is also true that no one ever got rich continually assuming that Americans were idiots. You see, just when a demigod like Barack is convinced he has demagogued his way into the hearts and minds of the electorate, the nation wakes up, and a deafening "thud" can be heard as he falls back down to earth.

Seniors see the true danger to Medicare comes from ObamaCare, a legislative nightmare. Obamacare strips $716 billion from Medicare, and as a result, seniors in states like Florida will make their voices heard this Election Day.

He did his best, and there was nothing more he could have done to improve what was an unprecedented (everything with Barack is unprecedented) decline in economic activity. Didn't Obama call the downturn the "great recession?" The misery the nation feels now is an illusion -- or else, they tell us, it is simply the "new normal."

2The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/14/2012, 11:15 pm

2seaoat

He will get three hundred electoral votes.........beating an incumbent is not easy, but as Ann Coulter so simply said.....we will nominate Romney......and he will lose. It really is that simple.

3The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/14/2012, 11:17 pm

2seaoat wrote:He will get three hundred electoral votes.........beating an incumbent is not easy, but as Ann Coulter so simply said.....we will nominate Romney......and he will lose. It really is that simple.

He won't get it. He lives in his SRC world.LOL!

4The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/14/2012, 11:45 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:He will get three hundred electoral votes.........beating an incumbent is not easy, but as Ann Coulter so simply said.....we will nominate Romney......and he will lose. It really is that simple.

According to this site, if the election were held today, Obama would get 332 electoral votes.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Reality isn't going to set in for some folks until Romney makes his consession speech.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/15/2012, 5:22 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

According to this site, if the election were held today, Obama would get 332 electoral votes.

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

Reality isn't going to set in for some folks until Romney makes his consession speech.

This is the same crap SRC said 4 yrs. ago.LOL!

6The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/15/2012, 5:24 pm

Obama sucks as my commander in chief.

May his days be few and another take his place.

Psalms 109:8

7The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/15/2012, 5:58 pm

2seaoat

That is the beauty of the American system......we will decide if his days will be few. Any reasonable person knew this was going to be a close election. An incumbent has an advantage. However, there were plenty of candidates who could have won.....Romney just happens not to be one of those candidates. So everybody will beat their chests on the day after election day. I was wrong on the brokered convention. I never saw Ron Paul giving up. Never, Never saw it coming. So it is possible to have some crazy fluke developing around the debates......but I am 90% certain this election is over.

8The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/15/2012, 6:19 pm

2seaoat wrote:That is the beauty of the American system......we will decide if his days will be few. Any reasonable person knew this was going to be a close election. An incumbent has an advantage. However, there were plenty of candidates who could have won.....Romney just happens not to be one of those candidates. So everybody will beat their chests on the day after election day. I was wrong on the brokered convention. I never saw Ron Paul giving up. Never, Never saw it coming. So it is possible to have some crazy fluke developing around the debates......but I am 90% certain this election is over.

I disagree as the incumbent got virtually ZERO bounce out of his own lackluster convention where he was upstaged by William J. Clinton. The debates will be where Romney proves that Obama is Mr. Clownshoes and Ryan is going to make Forrest Gump Biden look like the middle school mental midget that he really is.

9The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/15/2012, 6:30 pm

2seaoat

If you are putting your chips on Ryan......well I think you better stay far away from Greyhound, or Biloxi. If the discussion is about foreign Relations, and Ryan has to answer questions from Biden in Real time.....he will simply change the subject. If you have seen the Palin movie on HBO, you see when a candidate is not prepared that memorizing 25 canned answers.....which must start with the refusal to answer the question will follow. You could train a baboon to perform like Palin did, and that is the fault with the format. Questions must allow in depth follow up, and moderation which demands answers.....not sidestepping.

Ryan is a lightweight. Biden is an experienced lifetime politician.....not in my opinion a good thing, but I would put this as a Game between Alabama and UWF...........in football.............

Eddie Munster vs Chattie Kathy..........oh boy.....my low expectations will be met.

10The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/15/2012, 6:41 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
I disagree as the incumbent got virtually ZERO bounce out of his own lackluster convention where he was upstaged by William J. Clinton. The debates will be where Romney proves that Obama is Mr. Clownshoes and Ryan is going to make Forrest Gump Biden look like the middle school mental midget that he really is.

Lets just say if at the debates Bill Clinton walks on the stage and says he is standing in for Obama I wouldn't be surprised. It is kind of funny to watch the Bill Clinton commercials where he talks about the success of his presidency and says that's why we need to re-elect Obama. Obama isn't even in the same league as Clinton. Clinton is the star quarterback, Obama is the meth head begging for money in the parking lot.

11The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/16/2012, 10:52 am

2seaoat wrote:If you are putting your chips on Ryan......well I think you better stay far away from Greyhound, or Biloxi. If the discussion is about foreign Relations, and Ryan has to answer questions from Biden in Real time.....he will simply change the subject. If you have seen the Palin movie on HBO, you see when a candidate is not prepared that memorizing 25 canned answers.....which must start with the refusal to answer the question will follow. You could train a baboon to perform like Palin did, and that is the fault with the format. Questions must allow in depth follow up, and moderation which demands answers.....not sidestepping.

Ryan is a lightweight. Biden is an experienced lifetime politician.....not in my opinion a good thing, but I would put this as a Game between Alabama and UWF...........in football.............

Eddie Munster vs Chattie Kathy..........oh boy.....my low expectations will be met.

Ryan has been caught lying so many times why would anyone believe what he says?

12The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/16/2012, 10:55 am

Dreamsglore wrote:

He won't get it. He lives in his SRC world.LOL!

Hey not all of us in SRC are clueless Twisted Evil

13The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/18/2012, 7:46 am

[quote="reaper1948"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:!

Hey not all of us in SRC are clueless Twisted Evil

just you...

14The Empty Chair is Losing Empty Re: The Empty Chair is Losing 9/18/2012, 11:12 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Actually, the empty chair is winning because Romney is now running against his own sorry self. He is his own worst enemy. He is Obama's secret weapon.

Between a messed up unfocused message coming out of his campaign, the Eastwood skit that stole the show at their convention, his natural stiff persona and now his latest off the cuff captured comments hitting the fan in news coverage today he's toast.

It couldn't have happened to a better person!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum