Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone know where to get an inexpensive watch battery installation in the vicinity of Cordova Mall and Eastgate?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I need one and the flea market is not open.

polecat

polecat

Cost?
corner of 9th and Creighton next to Po Folks I think its called Batteries & Bulbs.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:Cost?
corner of 9th and Creighton next to Po Folks I think its called Batteries & Bulbs.

Thanks,  polecat.  I'm familiar with that battery store.  But do you think they'll install a watch battery?
I went to Walmart yesterday because they install watch batteries and the lady said they don't do Bulovas.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:

Thanks,  polecat.  I'm familiar with that battery store.  But do you think they'll install a watch battery?
I went to Walmart yesterday because they install watch batteries and the lady said they don't do Bulovas.

Damn racists.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:

Damn racists.

It was damn weird I tell you. Because the sign on the counter lists the watches they'll do and Bulova was on the list.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:

Damn racists.

It was damn weird I tell you.  Because the sign on the counter lists the watches they'll do and Bulova was on the list.

Should have directed the sales lady to the reading glasses.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

Should have directed the sales lady to the reading glasses.

The whole thing pissed me off to start with.  Because when I get to the jewelry counter there were some walmartians who'd just got there with a whole grocery cart full of stuff to get checked out to avoid the lines at the checkout.  And then when it was time to pay,  one woman in the group started digging through the bottom of her purse for nickels and pennies.  I hate it when that happens.  Why can't those walmartians obey the rules of etiquette and leave the jewelry counter for jewelry counter customers and get in the checkout line like normal human beings.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum