Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now don't you feel bad about all those things you said Bob ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/08/17/fbi-evidence-proves-innocence-accused-boston-marathon-bomber-dzhokhar-tsarnaev/

FBI Evidence Proves Innocence of Accused Boston Marathon Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I feel horrible about it,  teo.  Obviously it was an illuminatti false flag and they framed these two innocent children.

I'm just a little unclear about the illuminatti motive though.  Did the illuminatti do this to convince us to go along with taking all our guns away like with every other mass shooting incident?
Because if that was the motive,  wouldn't it make more sense to stage a false flag mass shooting?  Like with guns?  
Because staging a false flag with pressure cooker bombs wouldn't really have anything to do with guns.  
Or is the illuminatti wanting to take our pressure cookers away from us too?

But in any case,  according to seaoat this was all just another "common crime".  I can't really get judgemental about common crimes.  Because I myself committed a similiar common crime by taking milk duds into the movie theater.
Actually though,  if you compare seaoat's reaction to the bombing to his reaction to my milk duds caper,  it appears my sneaking in the milk duds was an even worse common crime than this one is.
So I better recuse myself fromm making any comment since I'm as much of a criminal as whoever did the common crime in Boston.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Turn yourself in Bob I am sure you will get a fair hearing after they torture you...Although the Theater may want compensation, penalties and interest.

Here Bob invest in this and you can buy the theater....

http://strategictechinvestor.com/2015/08/nows-the-time-to-cash-in-on-the-biggest-memory-leap-in-25-years/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Movie theaters are soon to go the way of the typewriter and the printed newspapers,  teo.
That would be the VERY LAST thing I would ever want to buy.  lol

Netflix would be a helluva lot better investment...

https://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=NFLX+Interactive#{%22allowChartStacking%22:true}

2seaoat

T....when you go out for lunch with Bob.....does he bring food and drink into the restaurant......I have a friend like Bob who would.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat, the only thing about my budget that's always out of control is my restaurant and bar tabs. I spend more on that than every other expense I have combined.
So the restaurants and bars are not going out of business because of me.
Only the movie theater. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I have one pet peeve when I go into any restaurant. Which is that I hate to see any food thrown away.
In my religion, that is a sin. Period.

My version of Jesus said this to me: "If you're not going to eat the food, then take the leftovers with you and either eat them yourself or give them to someone else to eat and never throw the food away".

And I always obey my version of Jesus.

Sal

Sal

My Dad must be Jesus.

He told us the same thing whenever we went to a restaurant, "Order whatever you want, but eat whatever you order.".

2seaoat

So the restaurants and bars are not going out of business because of me.

Weasle words of a known criminal.  I am certain you have committed serial crimes with bringing in adult beverages to certain venues where the cost of the alcohol was more than you wanted to pay.   You admitted the same, but I will give you the chance to tell the truth before you make your one phone call.  I have a photographic memory and know exactly where you bragged about your criminal cleverness of sneaking in adult beverages.....once a criminal.....always a criminal......I am sure these establishments just love folks stealing from them......and Republicans are hypocrites.......hmmmmmm.......the perp walk can commence now. pirat pirat pirat

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:My Dad must be Jesus.

Could be. This is what Jesus looks like.

Now don't you feel bad about all those things you said Bob ? Preview19

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum