This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Republicans do not like Mitt Romney

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Republicans do not like Mitt Romney - Page 2 Empty Re: Republicans do not like Mitt Romney on 9/13/2012, 12:11 pm

Nekochan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think SRC is probably a better teacher than his posts reveal. I think he cares about kids. I have discussed educational issues with him and he is in fact knowledgeable. Do not confuse our play in the sandbox as anything more than the discussion of the issues. I know he may tell me to die, but that is frustration when he is not even believing his own arguments. I think everybody should have the right to freely express themselves on a forum without the fear that someone will go after their job. I am a big boy and I would not even have fun on forums if someone did not slap me........but I think we sometimes strike raw nerves, and I give him credit for having the courage to stick to his beliefs. I would take him for president in a NY second over Romney, because he has the courage of his beliefs.

FT cannot distinguish the difference between what a person does on their job and what they do and say as a private citizen on a forum.
Pace was wrong in his comments to you. You're a big man to give him a break.

At least you're finally admitting that what he said was wrong. And it's not the first time he's gone too far. What I said was be glad I don't know who you are. That was no threat, because I don't know him. But anyone who would go to the extremes he has on this forum shouldn't have control of kids in a classroom. He's a loose cannon. Once again, Seaoat, you are too kind.

View user profile

27Republicans do not like Mitt Romney - Page 2 Empty Re: Republicans do not like Mitt Romney on 9/13/2012, 12:16 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think SRC is probably a better teacher than his posts reveal. I think he cares about kids. I have discussed educational issues with him and he is in fact knowledgeable. Do not confuse our play in the sandbox as anything more than the discussion of the issues. I know he may tell me to die, but that is frustration when he is not even believing his own arguments. I think everybody should have the right to freely express themselves on a forum without the fear that someone will go after their job. I am a big boy and I would not even have fun on forums if someone did not slap me........but I think we sometimes strike raw nerves, and I give him credit for having the courage to stick to his beliefs. I would take him for president in a NY second over Romney, because he has the courage of his beliefs.

FT cannot distinguish the difference between what a person does on their job and what they do and say as a private citizen on a forum.
Pace was wrong in his comments to you. You're a big man to give him a break.

At least you're finally admitting that what he said was wrong. And it's not the first time he's gone too far. What I said was be glad I don't know who you are. That was no threat, because I don't know him. But anyone who would go to the extremes he has on this forum shouldn't have control of kids in a classroom. He's a loose cannon. Once again, Seaoat, you are too kind.

I never said anything about the content of his posts. I never defended what he said. And he didn't threaten Seaoat, like you threatened his job. And yes--that is exactly what you did. Your post was a threat.

Seaoat sometimes says things that I think are very wrong. His harping about Romney is getting a little old. But I don't think Seaoat would ever stoop to threatening someone's job. I think that he's too decent of a man for that.

FT, you have some nerve talking about loose cannons...with some of the crap you've posted. lol.

View user profile

28Republicans do not like Mitt Romney - Page 2 Empty Re: Republicans do not like Mitt Romney on 9/13/2012, 12:30 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think SRC is probably a better teacher than his posts reveal. I think he cares about kids. I have discussed educational issues with him and he is in fact knowledgeable. Do not confuse our play in the sandbox as anything more than the discussion of the issues. I know he may tell me to die, but that is frustration when he is not even believing his own arguments. I think everybody should have the right to freely express themselves on a forum without the fear that someone will go after their job. I am a big boy and I would not even have fun on forums if someone did not slap me........but I think we sometimes strike raw nerves, and I give him credit for having the courage to stick to his beliefs. I would take him for president in a NY second over Romney, because he has the courage of his beliefs.

FT cannot distinguish the difference between what a person does on their job and what they do and say as a private citizen on a forum.
Pace was wrong in his comments to you. You're a big man to give him a break.

At least you're finally admitting that what he said was wrong. And it's not the first time he's gone too far. What I said was be glad I don't know who you are. That was no threat, because I don't know him. But anyone who would go to the extremes he has on this forum shouldn't have control of kids in a classroom. He's a loose cannon. Once again, Seaoat, you are too kind.

I never said anything about the content of his posts. I never defended what he said. And he didn't threaten Seaoat, like you threatened his job. And yes--that is exactly what you did. Your post was a threat.

Seaoat sometimes says things that I think are very wrong. His harping about Romney is getting a little old. But I don't think Seaoat would ever stoop to threatening someone's job. I think that he's too decent of a man for that.

FT, you have some nerve talking about loose cannons...with some of the crap you've posted. lol.

I didn't threaten anyone's job, although I stand by what I said. I believe people are who they are, no matter where they are. He's unfit to teach, IMHO. He may be "free" to say anything he wants, but he crossed the line...you know it and I know it. Don't be dense.

View user profile

29Republicans do not like Mitt Romney - Page 2 Empty Re: Republicans do not like Mitt Romney on 9/13/2012, 12:33 pm

When we get frustrated we say things which probably we not say in person. However, it is silly to get upset about verbal exchanges on these forums. I come to learn. I have learned more from SRC's posts than many other posters who do not take a position. If someone was going to actually hurt another and I was present........well I am the last person to be big or fair. However, some people come to these forums and want to be the tough guy. They want to bully. If they would do that with ideas, I respect that.....but threats or silly words of wishing a person death.....well it is frankly immature and not worthy of getting upset. However, if you think my concern about Mitt Romney is getting old......you have not seen anything yet.......remember fourth grade when you learned about fingernails on a blackboard.....yep....more to come.......and maybe before it is over, you to will be asking for a death sentence.

View user profile

30Republicans do not like Mitt Romney - Page 2 Empty Re: Republicans do not like Mitt Romney on 9/13/2012, 12:38 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think SRC is probably a better teacher than his posts reveal. I think he cares about kids. I have discussed educational issues with him and he is in fact knowledgeable. Do not confuse our play in the sandbox as anything more than the discussion of the issues. I know he may tell me to die, but that is frustration when he is not even believing his own arguments. I think everybody should have the right to freely express themselves on a forum without the fear that someone will go after their job. I am a big boy and I would not even have fun on forums if someone did not slap me........but I think we sometimes strike raw nerves, and I give him credit for having the courage to stick to his beliefs. I would take him for president in a NY second over Romney, because he has the courage of his beliefs.

FT cannot distinguish the difference between what a person does on their job and what they do and say as a private citizen on a forum.
Pace was wrong in his comments to you. You're a big man to give him a break.

At least you're finally admitting that what he said was wrong. And it's not the first time he's gone too far. What I said was be glad I don't know who you are. That was no threat, because I don't know him. But anyone who would go to the extremes he has on this forum shouldn't have control of kids in a classroom. He's a loose cannon. Once again, Seaoat, you are too kind.

I never said anything about the content of his posts. I never defended what he said. And he didn't threaten Seaoat, like you threatened his job. And yes--that is exactly what you did. Your post was a threat.

Seaoat sometimes says things that I think are very wrong. His harping about Romney is getting a little old. But I don't think Seaoat would ever stoop to threatening someone's job. I think that he's too decent of a man for that.

FT, you have some nerve talking about loose cannons...with some of the crap you've posted. lol.

I didn't threaten anyone's job, although I stand by what I said. I believe people are who they are, no matter where they are. He's unfit to teach, IMHO. He may be "free" to say anything he wants, but he crossed the line...you know it and I know it. Don't be dense.

He crossed what line? The line where someone loses their job? No, I don't think so.
You are a dangerous thinking person, FT, from your ideas about Bush using weather to bring down the WTC to thinking that what Pace said on this forum should get him fired.
If anyone's a loose cannon--it's YOU.

View user profile

31Republicans do not like Mitt Romney - Page 2 Empty Re: Republicans do not like Mitt Romney on 9/13/2012, 12:41 pm

2seaoat wrote:When we get frustrated we say things which probably we not say in person. However, it is silly to get upset about verbal exchanges on these forums. I come to learn. I have learned more from SRC's posts than many other posters who do not take a position. If someone was going to actually hurt another and I was present........well I am the last person to be big or fair. However, some people come to these forums and want to be the tough guy. They want to bully. If they would do that with ideas, I respect that.....but threats or silly words of wishing a person death.....well it is frankly immature and not worthy of getting upset. However, if you think my concern about Mitt Romney is getting old......you have not seen anything yet.......remember fourth grade when you learned about fingernails on a blackboard.....yep....more to come.......and maybe before it is over, you to will be asking for a death sentence.

I didn't expect you to stop your crusade against Romney and I guess I'd be a little upset if you did...I'd be worried about you.

View user profile
I even considered an intellectual exercise where from now to election day I would defend Romney and attack the President. You sometimes can learn the truth by arguing for concepts you do not agree. I thought about it.....then realized I am woefully inadequate to pull that off. I think that is problem shared by many.

View user profile
I like Romney a lot more than Obama.

2seaoat, why don't you just start a thread that says YOU don't like Romney. That would be more truthful. Whatever the case, I don't think you can convince anyone to think like you or change their vote.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:So I am a liar. Well there are a great many other respected Republicans who have decided that they now know Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney goes on meet the press and tells America he will not get the debt right for four years.......he does not want to hurt the economy. He tells America he will tell us how he will do it......after the election. He says on meet the press.....oh Obamacare has many things I agree.....two days later nope......

This self serving flip flopping traitor is going to lose the House. I have predicted a landslide for Obama with at least 300 electorate votes, but if this man loses the house.......he will be the single worst presidential candidate in American history. In fairness an incumbent has huge advantage. It was never going to be an easy campaign for any Republican candidate, but dark money destroyed other Republicans who would have taken stands which may not have been popular......but damn it......they would have believed what they were saying.

There are some polls which are showing him at down eight percent. Republicans better rally around house races and start pouring the money into the same, or this country is doomed if the democrats win the house, senate, and presidency.............HOW DID WE GET HERE? THE ARROGANCE OF THE SPECIAL INTERESTS THINKING THAT AMERICANS ARE STUPID!

What STUPIDITY!!!!!....EVERY Democrat supports the COWH?...The polls: the ABC Poll that has the COWH up by 5%....33% Dems were questioned compared to 23% Reps....The final poll will be in Nov and that will be accurate...well except maybe here in FL...

Your point is valid. I am just as guilty as others who belong to the Republican Party who think others are wrong and should leave the Republican Party. In the end it is my opinion. I really think I am right on this one, and I am no fan of the President. I also may be a bit immature and a poor loser with the way Romney defeated Newt. I believe to my core that Romney is evil.

View user profile
When is Obama going on Meet the Press? When is Obama going to answer press questions ?

The debates will be interesting...Obama has no life-line.

Remember, Romney went to the same school and was awarded a Law Degree and a MBA, top 5% in his class. When grades really counted......

View user profile

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:Your point is valid. I am just as guilty as others who belong to the Republican Party who think others are wrong and should leave the Republican Party. In the end it is my opinion. I really think I am right on this one, and I am no fan of the President. I also may be a bit immature and a poor loser with the way Romney defeated Newt. I believe to my core that Romney is evil.

i don't believe you are or ever have been a republican... much less a conservative.

although it does make a good cover story for a paid leftist/progressive shill. carry on comrade.

It's the Gingrich loss that pushed Seaoat over to the "dark side".
Twisted Evil

That's what I think, anyway.

View user profile
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Seaoat, if my life was as bad as yours, well, it might be time to end it. Thank goodness I am not in the dire straits that you forsee for yourself. Do us all a favor and off yourself. Most everyone here is tired of your gloom and doom. You do not speak for America. You do not speak for Republicans. You claim Republicans do not like Mitt Romney, yet you refuse to name one. You are the spoiled brat kid who did not get his way with Newt becoming the nominee which of course would have galavanized the Dems against the GOP, refreshed their base and guaranteed an Obama victory in November. Since life for you is so bad, what are you waiting for?

You have a lot of gall telling a man with a terminal illness to go kill himself...

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Guest


Guest
"We can make it better. Each of us must have the courage to not be afraid to talk about things which may make our family and friends uncomfortable. We have allowed this country to be stolen by sitting silent and taking that attitude that we do not matter and we cannot make good decisions. Nonsense. There are paths we must take to improve the condition the American Public faces. Some will Argue that Obama or Romney are the pathfinders, but in simply taking one path.....should we not have discussions about alternative paths and a better way to serve America. "

Quote



No, it will never happen. The sheeple of America are to afraid to revolt. "Talking" will not accomplish anything. Neither the Pres, Congress & Senate, will work together for the good of America. Every politician/party has their own agenda. The voters get kicked to the wayside.

The voters got fed up with Demo Clinton, kicked him out, elected GW Bush, got fed up with the republican party bull shit & Demo Obama got elected. Maybe the voters are fed up with Obama & will kick him out. Who knows. If in 4 more yrs of Obama accomplishes nothing good, then the voters will kick the Demo out and elect a Republican Pres. Same old fed up voter mentality that benefits no one.




Pace was wrong in his comments to Seaoat, but where were Z and FT when TB wished death on other forum members?

View user profile
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Seaoat, if my life was as bad as yours, well, it might be time to end it. Thank goodness I am not in the dire straits that you forsee for yourself. Do us all a favor and off yourself. Most everyone here is tired of your gloom and doom. You do not speak for America. You do not speak for Republicans. You claim Republicans do not like Mitt Romney, yet you refuse to name one. You are the spoiled brat kid who did not get his way with Newt becoming the nominee which of course would have galavanized the Dems against the GOP, refreshed their base and guaranteed an Obama victory in November. Since life for you is so bad, what are you waiting for?

Pace, you're a pathetic, vile, contemptible loser. Be glad I don't know who you are, because I guarantee you'd never set foot inside another classroom.

Ohhhh. You are so powerful! Sounds like a threat to me.

Are you taking up for his statement? How spineless of you.

I'm taking up for FREE SPEECH!
You should be ashamed of yourself, making threats against someone's job. It's deplorable. You must think very highly of yourself to state that you would have him fired.

****************************************************

You all can take this as you please . . . . if I knew who this was firing him would be low on the priority list. Free speech . . . don't yell fire in a crowded theater. Don't imply someone should commit suicide and not expect consequences . . . . the miserable pathetic wimp from Pace no less. What a low life!!!

View user profile
BP wrote:
No, it will never happen. The sheeple of America are to afraid to revolt.

Stupid and complacent would be more accurate. When people can no longer afford basic cable and baconators, heads will roll. And that time is coming.

View user profile
knothead wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Seaoat, if my life was as bad as yours, well, it might be time to end it. Thank goodness I am not in the dire straits that you forsee for yourself. Do us all a favor and off yourself. Most everyone here is tired of your gloom and doom. You do not speak for America. You do not speak for Republicans. You claim Republicans do not like Mitt Romney, yet you refuse to name one. You are the spoiled brat kid who did not get his way with Newt becoming the nominee which of course would have galavanized the Dems against the GOP, refreshed their base and guaranteed an Obama victory in November. Since life for you is so bad, what are you waiting for?

Pace, you're a pathetic, vile, contemptible loser. Be glad I don't know who you are, because I guarantee you'd never set foot inside another classroom.

Ohhhh. You are so powerful! Sounds like a threat to me.

Are you taking up for his statement? How spineless of you.

I'm taking up for FREE SPEECH!
You should be ashamed of yourself, making threats against someone's job. It's deplorable. You must think very highly of yourself to state that you would have him fired.

****************************************************

You all can take this as you please . . . . if I knew who this was firing him would be low on the priority list. Free speech . . . don't yell fire in a crowded theater. Don't imply someone should commit suicide and not expect consequences . . . . the miserable pathetic wimp from Pace no less. What a low life!!!
The problem I see is that the horror and outrage are one-sided. TB has more than once wished people dead and has even made threats towards other members, but I've never seen a word from Z or FT about that. I don't know about you because I don't know what other name(s) you've posted under.

I stand by what I said. Pace was wrong but no one has any business threatening his job.



Last edited by Nekochan on 9/13/2012, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Really, you have missed our fun banter back at the PNJ three or four years ago before I knew I was toast. He was not specifically wishing me to die. He was wishing me to die......you know like break a leg.....I guess if he said that to me.....he would probably mean it. Just because I am sick, I do not expect kid gloves and lies. He told the truth. He really gets irritated by my posting concepts. I will simply quit talking about my illness if somehow people are going to treat me differently or with kid gloves. I share it because it is the reality I live, not for this pity party. Let me make this clear......with one healthy lung and three golf balls on my liver, if SRC and I were to meet in person.....he would be polite, so why would I even react to something silly. Oh by the way we are all going to die.....newsflash....it really is no big deal if you have faith......and he is a man of faith.....so he is probably wishing only good things for me.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Really, you have missed our fun banter back at the PNJ three or four years ago before I knew I was toast. He was not specifically wishing me to die. He was wishing me to die......you know like break a leg.....I guess if he said that to me.....he would probably mean it. Just because I am sick, I do not expect kid gloves and lies. He told the truth. He really gets irritated by my posting concepts. I will simply quit talking about my illness if somehow people are going to treat me differently or with kid gloves. I share it because it is the reality I live, not for this pity party. Let me make this clear......with one healthy lung and three golf balls on my liver, if SRC and I were to meet in person.....he would be polite, so why would I even react to something silly. Oh by the way we are all going to die.....newsflash....it really is no big deal if you have faith......and he is a man of faith.....so he is probably wishing only good things for me.

*******************************************************

seaoat/neko, I like seaoat despite him being a life long Republican and neko is a smart guy. I come to the defense of anyone when they cross the line and, in my peanut mind, he crossed that line. I stayed PO'd for 2 hours simply fuming. That is my problem (my temper) and if I crossed the line with either of you I am sorry. seaoat, you are a damn good man even though I don't always agree with you but I do love reading your posts as you are my favorite Republican and that is saying one helluva lot. Hurrah for freedom of speech neko, you are oh so correct my friend.

View user profile
knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Really, you have missed our fun banter back at the PNJ three or four years ago before I knew I was toast. He was not specifically wishing me to die. He was wishing me to die......you know like break a leg.....I guess if he said that to me.....he would probably mean it. Just because I am sick, I do not expect kid gloves and lies. He told the truth. He really gets irritated by my posting concepts. I will simply quit talking about my illness if somehow people are going to treat me differently or with kid gloves. I share it because it is the reality I live, not for this pity party. Let me make this clear......with one healthy lung and three golf balls on my liver, if SRC and I were to meet in person.....he would be polite, so why would I even react to something silly. Oh by the way we are all going to die.....newsflash....it really is no big deal if you have faith......and he is a man of faith.....so he is probably wishing only good things for me.

*******************************************************

seaoat/neko, I like seaoat despite him being a life long Republican and neko is a smart guy. I come to the defense of anyone when they cross the line and, in my peanut mind, he crossed that line. I stayed PO'd for 2 hours simply fuming. That is my problem (my temper) and if I crossed the line with either of you I am sorry. seaoat, you are a damn good man even though I don't always agree with you but I do love reading your posts as you are my favorite Republican and that is saying one helluva lot. Hurrah for freedom of speech neko, you are oh so correct my friend.

Thank you, that's very nice.
Pace started an apology thread to Seaoat.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum