Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How smart was it of Trump to call mexicans "rapists", when he himself was accused of rape by his ex-wfe?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Is he like me and,  at our advanced ages,  his memory is so bad that he forgot his ex-wife accused him of rape?  
Because if he did remember that,  wouldn't he be smart enough to stay away from the word "rape"?

I know it's a hackneyed old cliche,  but damn,  you just can't make this shit up.

2seaoat

Trump married three times.  His failures in the bedroom probably surpass his financial fantasies.  He needs to get a new spokesperson......yes a rape can happen between a married couple.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But now his ex-wife has come out to say her accusation wasn't true.
What's your take on that?  If she's not lying about that now,  then the only story is a stupid remark by his advisor.  But of course they'll still try to hold Trump responsible for the stuff his top advisor says.
Not to mention that a certain portion of the electorate will now always wonder if he raped his wife even if he didn't. The accusation is enough for that.

2seaoat

Three wives.....that is all I need to know.  You can fool a great many people, but few fool their spouse.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

My best friend has had three wives. He's one of the finest people I've known.
As much as you hate bigotry, I'm surprised you would have told us that.

Sal

Sal

Why would you think this is a problem for the Trumpster fire?

His supporters are fully supportive of raping women.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Snark Spigot wrote:Why would you think this is a problem for the Trumpster fire?

His supporters are fully supportive of raping women.

There's a problem with the logic of that statement, Sal.
If Trump's supporters are in favor of rape, then it wouldn't bother them that illegals are raping people. And when Trump implied that rape is an ultimate horrible, they'd have to sympathize with the illegals, not Trump. And that would have made Trump go down in the polls, not up. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and Sal: And I know this is probably going to show my age and how un-hip I am, but what's the deal with the name "Snark Spigot"?

2seaoat

Sworn testimony that she was raped.  The best part that the argument started because she referred him to her plastic surgeon who botched fixing his bald spot......what vain weak man.......a rapist who should be in jail after the description of the assault.  He was pulling her hair from her head yelling that you have ruined me......  Please Mr. Kasich.....take control soon.

Sal

Sal

Only white folks can do the raping, dumbass.

Dirty, nasty, brown-skins doing the raping is a crime.

Duh.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Oh and Sal:  And I know this is probably going to show my age and how un-hip I am,  but what's the deal with the name "Snark Spigot"?

Gatorfan gave me that.

I can't thank him for enough.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So it's just a wacky name like Clem kadiddlehopper?
Do you know the origin of it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay I get it. Spigot is self-explanatory. And snark must mean one of the bodily fluids or excrements. Is that it?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Aha.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snark

It's my lost memory. I hadn't heard that word in a long time.

2seaoat

My best friend has had three wives. He's one of the finest people I've known.
As much as you hate bigotry, I'm surprised you would have told us that.

I have a very strong opinion of folks with more than two marriages where death of a spouse is not involved.   I am sorry.  It is a poker tell.  I cannot help who you call friends....I am sure he says well my best friend is a scardy cat who sneaks milk duds into movies and drives a Prius......that also is a tell.  I am not a bigot not wanting you or a person who has married three times as President.  I am simply stating I have a low opinion of people who have clear behavioral problems based upon past behavior which is a predictor of future behavior.  I have NO friend who has married three times without the death of a spouse, or friends who sneak into movies.......I do have a friend who loves milk duds, but he has been a loyal and faithful husband, not leaving his wife for a beauty queen, or model who is younger......I was an Eagle Scout and I am proud of my values.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bigotry takes many forms,  seaoat.  Not just racial.  And it almost always derives from stereotypes.
We create stereotypes out of ignorance.  Which is what you've just done.

Congratulations.  With one post you've just reversed the several hundred posts you've made trying to be an opponent of bigotry.
But of course when Trump called Mexicans "rapists",  his supporters didn't wane from their support.  So the forum members made let you slide on this too.  We'll see.

2seaoat

Bob,

Bigotry is a generalization without factual basis as to the specific.  I do not want as President folks who sneak into movie theaters and steal, nor do I want folks who have had serial marriages for beauty contest winners, or younger models....I think marriage is a value I hold with great esteem and think that those who do not should not be President.   That is not bigotry, but a fact that somebody has held marriage vows and the sanctity of marriage in low regard.  Once....no problem......twice......no problem.......three times.....problem.  Am I bigot because I want to torture people who sneak into movies and want to elevate it to a mandatory five year prison sentence?

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Is he like me and,  at our advanced ages,  his memory is so bad that he forgot his ex-wife accused him of rape?  
Because if he did remember that,  wouldn't he be smart enough to stay away from the word "rape"?

I know it's a hackneyed old cliche,  but damn,  you just can't make this s*** up.

True, but your far left Progressive source, The Daily Beast can and does make this s*** up.  You really should do a bit more work before throwing up such a thread.  But...it sure is fun for me.

Ivana Trump HITS BACK – GUTS Daily Beast Smear Piece: “I Think He Would Make an Incredible President”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/07/ivana-trump-hits-back-guts-daily-beast-smear-piece-i-think-he-would-make-an-incredible-president/
Jim Hoft Jul 28th, 2015 10:16 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I dunno,  seaoat.  I'm not just convinced that carrying a snack into a movie theater is as immoral as bigotry.  lol
But of course if it is,  then we took down all the confederate flags for a crime that's no worse than sneaking a snack into a movie theater.  
We live in an upside down world these days,  but not that upside down.  lol

2seaoat

The Daily Beast can and does make this s*** up.

A sworn deposition (under oath) where she describes his rage after returning from plastic surgery to reduce his balding area after she made a referral to her plastic surgeon, and he assaults her pulling her hair out yelling that she had "ruined him", and raping her.....yea so now the victim is wanting to share with her kids the possibility that the rapist may be in the White House and she is saying the rape was not literal.....all made up by the news media......the hair thing is self verifying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum