Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did the O ever make a statement about the four deceased Mariines and the one dead sailor?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I know he saluted Muslims the same day of the Chattanooga shooting for their EID celebration.

Ya... he said we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

However within days of the church shooting he called for gun controls... banning flags... and hating whiteys.

Yeah and how is it that Dylan roof represents all white preople,
But dirka dirka Mohammed from Tennessee is only a lone wolf?

2seaoat

The Church shooting was incorrectly not called a terrorist act, and it only took one day to say this shooting was a possible terrorist act.  More Americans have died from domestic terrorists than foreign terrorist.  The President extended his condolences to the families immediately.

It's not a possible terrorist act, it IS a terrorist act.

And for the most part Seaoat, the liberal left has painted all white southerners into the same box as Roof. Reread the headlines and see.

Still, no statement about the dead military members. Not one.

Guess since it wasnt a white cop taking out a black person, he can't use it to stir up his base of lunatics

2seaoat wrote:The Church shooting was incorrectly not called a terrorist act, and it only took one day to say this shooting was a possible terrorist act.  More Americans have died from domestic terrorists than foreign terrorist.  The President extended his condolences to the families immediately.

Number killed 9/11: 2,753 + 11 unborn babies. The bs flows from your mouth in bigger piles than from any bull.

2seaoat

http://www.chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynchingstat.html

I am afraid Boards is right....math is your weakness.

2seaoat

for the most part Seaoat, the liberal left has painted all white southerners into the same box as Roof

None of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, or cousins ever displayed a traitors flag, and they had no use for yankees, or blacks.  However, they were loyal Americans who were intelligent people whose home was Birmingham Alabama, and the only flag they would fly would be one representing Auburn.  Knuckle dragging confederate flag flying intellectuals are another story.

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/uncle-maine-shootings-suspect-showed-no-emotion-at-arrest/ar-AAdbEJF

Seaoat,
You lie. You wouldn't remember at this time of your life.

PkrBum wrote:Ya... he said we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

However within days of the church shooting he called for gun controls... banning flags... and hating whiteys.

He has no use for the military except when he wants to murder thousands of people without Congressional approval or decimate a wedding party... Otherwise he doesn't want to acknowledge they even exist.

*****NULL FACE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

2seaoat

Seaoat,

I saw the video of the President extending his condolences to the families of the deceased this morning......at this time of my life I could use a tenth of my gray matter and perform in mental agility test with you and you might find out that intelligence rarely diminishes, and an intelligent person would realize that the President as CIC was going to make a statement to the families.....geez you consistently pick topics where it is too easy to whomp your grey matter with this aging mind.  Try to give yourself a fighting chance.....I am feeling bad about you changing your forum name and coming back for more whomping......or you could start using your grey matter and think before you type.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Demssuck wrote:It's not a possible terrorist act, it IS a terrorist act.

Are you really that fucking stupid Demsuck? ISIS has declared war on the United States. The American Muslim who attacked the recruiting office in Chatanooga was a soldier for ISIS -- also, in a situation where an enemy soldier attacks a U.S. military installation -- which is exactly what a recruiting station is -- is an act of war, not a terrorist act. Your welcome.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:

Are you really that fucking stupid Demsuck?  ISIS has declared war on the United States.  The American Muslim who attacked the recruiting office in Chatanooga was a soldier for ISIS -- also, in a situation where an enemy soldier attacks a U.S. military installation -- which is exactly what a recruiting station is -- is an act of war, not a terrorist act.  Your welcome.

Rolling Eyes

Wordslinger wrote:

Are you really that fucking stupid Demsuck?  ISIS has declared war on the United States.  The American Muslim who attacked the recruiting office in Chatanooga was a soldier for ISIS -- also, in a situation where an enemy soldier attacks a U.S. military installation -- which is exactly what a recruiting station is -- is an act of war, not a terrorist act.  Your welcome.

It can be both you fucking idiot.

*****BOARDS IS A WHORESON*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

2seaoat wrote:The Church shooting was incorrectly not called a terrorist act, and it only took one day to say this shooting was a possible terrorist act.  More Americans have died from domestic terrorists than foreign terrorist.  The President extended his condolences to the families immediately.

You forgot 911 home boy.

Wordslinger wrote:

It's DEMSSUCK. You are a part of the problem, not the solution. As for your idea he was part of ISIS, evidence please. Nobody seems to know what or with whom he is affiliated with aside from the fact that he is a Muslim.

Last edited by Demssuck on 7/18/2015, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger wrote:

[b][size=24]Are you really that fucking stupid Demsuck? ISIS has declared war on the United States.

Umm... so has iran. Who still hold american prisoners while sponsoring terrorism and proxy wars.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Seaoat,

I saw the video of the President extending his condolences to the families of the deceased this morning......at this time of my life I could use a tenth of my gray matter and perform in mental agility test with you and you might find out that intelligence rarely diminishes, and an intelligent person would realize that the President as CIC was going to make a statement to the families.....geez you consistently pick topics where it is too easy to whomp your grey matter with this aging mind.  Try to give yourself a fighting chance.....I am feeling bad about you changing your forum name and coming back for more whomping......or you could start using your grey matter and think before you type.

Yes the President did extend condolences although there are rumors on the internet he ignored them.

Vikingwoman wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Seaoat,

Yes the President did extend condolences although there are rumors on the internet he ignored them.

No, but he did congratulate Muslims on their Eid celebration.

Vikingwoman

Oh yes he did. Why do you have to lie? I can post the clip.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Demssuck wrote:It's DEMSSUCK.

Didn't your name used to be PaceDog, KarlRove, and a few other socks along the way?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum