Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An astoundingly good deal

+7
Markle
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
nadalfan
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 9:54 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What Demsuck (that's a name ain't it?) and Semi Sane Markle want is to make war against Iran -- sooner than later.

Check out the scenario: The whacko republicans, ostensibly in support of Israel, shut down the nuclear arms diplomacy, and increase sanctions against Iran.

Iran immediately builds a working nuclear weapon with the enriched uranium it already has on stock.

Then Israel attacks Iran and we have to back them up because Jesus was Jew.

Let's get that rapture going, hurray for Armageddon.

Remember, with guys like Markle, War is peace, up is down, hot is cold, and wrong is always right.

27An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 9:57 am

nadalfan

SheWrites wrote:I'm glad to see the work Sec. Kerry has done to secure this plan with Iran.  I have no comment on whether it will work or not.  But I'm glad we're talking peace instead of calling up troops to send into a winless battle.

Give peace a chance.  Give up your diehard cause just because you don't care for the party in office.  Rise above the banter and agree we need peace.  If you can't agree on peace...wow...you might need to reassess life a bit.  Constantly looking for the negative to prove a point for "your team"  is getting really old.  We need to move forward and I want that forward motion to be peaceful.  

Sec. Kerry on Morning Joe talking about agreement. (He briefly addresses the issue of using diplomacy first that's why I'm putting it here as a response to your comment.)
side note...he must be exhausted

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/kerry--we-need-to-complete-the-job-in-iran-486167619582

28An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 10:18 am

Vikingwoman

SheWrites wrote:I'm glad to see the work Sec. Kerry has done to secure this plan with Iran.  I have no comment on whether it will work or not.  But I'm glad we're talking peace instead of calling up troops to send into a winless battle.

Give peace a chance.  Give up your diehard cause just because you don't care for the party in office.  Rise above the banter and agree we need peace.  If you can't agree on peace...wow...you might need to reassess life a bit.  Constantly looking for the negative to prove a point for "your team"  is getting really old.  We need to move forward and I want that forward motion to be peaceful.  

The President is doing what he should be doing in the best interests of this country. The loonies will continue to howl no matter what he does. I'm glad you see the forest for the trees here in this situation.

29An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 10:20 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Wordslinger wrote:Check out the scenario:  The whacko republicans, ostensibly in support of Israel, shut down the nuclear arms diplomacy, and increase sanctions against Iran.

I don't know that increasing (or even maintaining current) sanctions against Iran is realistic option. Not multilaterally, at least.

30An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 10:24 am

boards of FL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Check out the scenario:  The whacko republicans, ostensibly in support of Israel, shut down the nuclear arms diplomacy, and increase sanctions against Iran.

I don't know that increasing (or even maintaining current) sanctions against Iran is realistic option.  Not multilaterally, at least.  

I thought you knew it all in your moral and intellectual superiority.

*****BOARDS WAS ABORTED*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Neutral

31An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 10:24 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Christian Zionists think Israel is more important than anyplace else. They actually think God needs help from the American nuclear arsenal even though Israel has one of their own. I mean where's your faith guys ? Most true Jews believe Israel is an abomination the way it came into being.

32An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 10:53 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Christian Zionists think Israel is more important than anyplace else. They actually think God needs help from the American nuclear arsenal even though Israel has one of their own. I mean where's your faith guys ? Most true Jews believe Israel is an abomination the way it came into being.

I have always questioned this line of thinking - that we have to remain on the side of Israel. And before Markle comes along with the Bible Verse...I know which one it is, Markle. No need to slam me in the head with it. Please and thank you.

My question, from a purely Christ follower mind not clouded with "religion," is this: If Jesus did not come to set up an earthly kingdom - why do we protect Israel as if it is God's kingdom on earth?

And yes, Teo, why protection with a nuclear arsenal??

33An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 12:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:I don't know that increasing (or even maintaining current) sanctions against Iran is realistic option.  Not multilaterally, at least.  

Especially when Western companies, including U.S. companies, are salivating to see the Iranian sanctions lifted so they can have access to the Iranian market.

Even U.S. defense firms are pondering how they might do some business with Iran. Iran's military is largely equipped with U.S.-sourced equipment (I saw this tidbit in my Aviation Week daily news update email today).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

34An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 12:27 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Christian Zionists think Israel is more important than anyplace else. They actually think God needs help from the American nuclear arsenal even though Israel has one of their own. I mean where's your faith guys ? Most true Jews believe Israel is an abomination the way it came into being.

Zionism is a political creed and is secular in nature. The Rothschild banking family helped originate the movement in the 19th Century and provided much of the lift to get the Zionists to take over Palestine so "their kind" of Jews would rule Jerusalem. John 8:44 describes this kind of Jew.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

35An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 1:07 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

SheWrites wrote:My question, from a purely Christ follower mind not clouded with "religion," is this:  If Jesus did not come to set up an earthly kingdom - why do we protect Israel as if it is God's kingdom on earth?

Just so I understand you correctly, are you suggesting that the political importance of Israel is evidence in support of christianity and Jesus?

Because if you are...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

36An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 4:43 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Markle wrote:
Good photo of a typical Progressive.

Progressive?    My first impression of that photo was more along the lines of "homeless junkie who gives it up for eight-balls"

37An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 7:40 pm

Markle

Markle

PLEASE show us a reliable, legitimate source for this claim or again admit it is a lie.

You statement that God needs help from American nuclear power is putrid. We expect nothing more from you.

38An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 7:42 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:That's a resounding LIE and you know it.  I know, you have little else to do except stir the pot.

Did not need to read the rest of your word salad.  You simply don't want to know the facts.

I think you have suffered a major propaganda failure with this deal... Your message fails to resonate.

I never dreamed that 2seaoat needed your help. Perhaps he is more ill than I thought.

39An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 7:44 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Most true Jews believe Israel is an abomination the way it came into being.

Give us a paragraph or two to give your opinion of why the creation of the State of Israel was an abomination.

40An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 7:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Is it because they robbed the land away from the Palestinians?

41An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 7:51 pm

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:It seems that more often than not, whether it be economic policy, energy policy, climate science, and now nuclear proliferation, what generally happens is that we have experts in those respective field on one side of the argument and right-wing talking heads from the media on the other.

Experts versus media blowhards.

And on this forum, it generally breaks down to educated people who can communicate coherently for more than a sentence and qualify their arguments, versus uneducated people who can only interject "Dems suck!" and "Bad ideas fail".  

And Progressives would love everyone to forget that numerous times, the architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, called you and all the others who support Obamacare...STUPID. Pretty much says it all doesn't it?

42An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 8:04 pm

Markle

Markle

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Markle wrote:
Good photo of a typical Progressive.

Progressive?    My first impression of that photo was more along the lines of "homeless junkie who gives it up for eight-balls"

That would describe a Progressive. One of the Occupy Wall Street participants.

43An astoundingly good deal - Page 2 Empty Re: An astoundingly good deal 7/17/2015, 8:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hey merkel, would you please shut up with the sean hannity impersonation long enough for teo to answer my question. We might learn something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum