Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This should help the gop in 2016

+2
Vikingwoman
nadalfan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nadalfan

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/all-gop-presidential-hopefuls-decline-speaking-invite-to-americas-largest-annual-gathering-of-latino-leaders/

Vikingwoman

Whoever said they were smart? LOL!

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/all-gop-presidential-hopefuls-decline-speaking-invite-to-americas-largest-annual-gathering-of-latino-leaders/

We understand that you believe it is a good idea for your leaders, such as semi-retired President Obama speak before radical hate groups such as he did before the New Black Panthers.

However, it is wise for ANYONE to refuse to speak before such groups. The group of which you speak, translated is the National Council of The Race. Otherwise called the National Council of La Raza.

Under the umbrella of "The Race" is a radical racist group Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MECha)) one of the most anti-American Groups in the country.

http://humanevents.com/2006/04/07/emexclusive-emthe-truth-about-la-raza/

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:Whoever said they were smart? LOL!

Glad to see you're proudly coming out and declaring your racism. Good for you!

Vikingwoman

I have no clue of what you're talking about, Markle.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

You wing nuts get on my last nerve by tearing down, bad-mouthing and generally exaggerating/distorting the goals of any group that is farther removed from the founding fathers than the DAR.

Good grief La Razza is an effective group that advocates for Hispanics trying to make their lives better in this country. Here is their mission statement, pretty scary, I know.

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR)—the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States—works to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans. Through its network of nearly 300 affiliated community-based organizations, NCLR reaches millions of Hispanics each year in 41 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia. To achieve its mission, NCLR conducts applied research, policy analysis, and advocacy, providing a Latino perspective in five key areas—assets/investments, civil rights/immigration, education, employment and economic status, and health. In addition, it provides capacity-building assistance to its Affiliates who work at the state and local level to advance opportunities for individuals and families.

Founded in 1968, NCLR is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan, tax-exempt organization headquartered in Washington, DC, serving all Hispanic subgroups in all regions of the country. It has state and regional offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Phoenix, and San Antonio.

- See more at: http://www.nclr.org/index.php/about_us/#sthash.Ti8GmGky.h2ukwhNH.dpuf

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030 wrote:You wing nuts get on my last nerve by tearing down, bad-mouthing and generally exaggerating/distorting the goals of any group that is farther removed from the founding fathers than the DAR.

Good grief La Razza is an effective group that advocates for Hispanics trying to make their lives better in this country. Here is their mission statement, pretty scary, I know.

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR)—the largest national Hispanic civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States—works to improve opportunities for Hispanic Americans.  Through its network of nearly 300 affiliated community-based organizations, NCLR reaches millions of Hispanics each year in 41 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia.  To achieve its mission, NCLR conducts applied research, policy analysis, and advocacy, providing a Latino perspective in five key areas—assets/investments, civil rights/immigration, education, employment and economic status, and health.  In addition, it provides capacity-building assistance to its Affiliates who work at the state and local level to advance opportunities for individuals and families.

Founded in 1968, NCLR is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan, tax-exempt organization headquartered in Washington, DC, serving all Hispanic subgroups in all regions of the country.  It has state and regional offices in Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Phoenix, and San Antonio.

- See more at: http://www.nclr.org/index.php/about_us/#sthash.Ti8GmGky.h2ukwhNH.dpuf

I remember La Raza Unida marching in the '60's in South Texas.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I have no clue of what you're talking about, Markle.

I'm not at all surprised. You are happy to support the radical racist organization La Raza, translated means The Race.

nadalfan

Markle wrote:

I'm not at all surprised.  You are happy to support the radical racist organization La Raza, translated means The Race.

The literal translation is race, but Hispanic is an ethnicity; Hispanics are made up of many races. It is more often used in reference to the community.

That's weird... the white orgs that promote their race are labeled bigots and hate groups.

Sal

Sal

Poor whitey ....

.... always being picked on and held down by the man.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:

I'm not at all surprised.  You are happy to support the radical racist organization La Raza, translated means The Race.

It's a stupid comment, Markle w/ no basis at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum