Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Donald Trump. Then the San Francisco illegal immigrant murder. And now the libtard reaction.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

First of all, no of course not every illegal immigrant gets deported back to Mexico five times and then comes back to a "sanctuary" city just to murder an innocent woman at random.

But this one did. And what is the reaction from the Obama Administration, from Hillary Clinton and from every official in San Francisco? That the solution is not to police the border, but to toughen up on gun control.

And they are all saying this even though we now know the gun this maggot used to kill the innocent woman was stolen from a federal law enforcement officer.

Will somebody tell me how in fuck gun control has anything to do with stealing a gun from a federal cop? What is that gun control gonna do, take all the guns away from cops too?
Bullshit and double bullshit and triple bullshit.

Okay, seaoat, you're up. So make it snappy and tell us how this post is nothing but pure racism and how I hate "little brown bags of garbage". lol

Sal

Sal

Can you show me where Obama or Clinton linked this shooting to gun control legislation?

I've seen where Clinton has condemned San Francisco for failing to cooperate with ICE, and the Obama administration tried to get legislation passed that would force communities to do just that, but I haven't seen where either has said that the blame lies with lax gun control laws.

Just because common sense gun control laws can't prevent every cime and every tragedy, does not mean that they have no validity.

Fix criminality and insanity... then we can talk about restricting the rights of law abiding citizens comrade.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Fix criminality and insanity...

Glibertarian intellectualism at it's finest!

Setting that aside, I'm all for forceful prosecution of violent crimes and draconian sentences for crimes committed with a firearm.

I'm all for a complete reform of our mental health services apparatus.

And, I'm all for common sense gun control legislation aimed at keeping deadly killing machines out of the hands of the insane and criminals and limiting the amount of carnage they can inflict.

But, then I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

2seaoat

Okay, seaoat, you're up. So make it snappy and tell us how this post is nothing but pure racism and how I hate "little brown bags of garbage". lol

This felon should not have been released.  It had nothing to do with gun control or illegal immigration.  The murder would not have happened if folks were doing there job and this man was not given bail.

However, racist most certainly are using this incident to paint with a broad brush.  There are repeated folks who overstay their visas and commit crime.  I know an individual from Germany in our community who just committed theft and was caught and has repeatedly, done the same......nothing to do with our southern border, he has light hair and blue eyes, and his individual criminal act is what was important, not the generalization.
Illegal immigrants commit less crimes than average legal Americans as reported on MSNBC when interviewing Donald Trump.....his response....I do not care..........of course not....Bob does not like little diseased brown bags of garbage......I get it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:.Bob does not like little diseased brown bags of garbage......I get it.

God you're now so predictable that we don't even need to read your posts.
Whenever I post all I have to do is say what your reply will be and damned if you don't reply and say exactly that. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's one very good example of a "little brown bag of garbage".  I applaud her and all like her.  Takes a lot more guts than seaoat or I will ever have to be her.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-25/how-an-undocumented-immigrant-from-mexico-became-a-star-at-goldman-sachs

But the fact that she and others like her exist,   is little consolation to the family of the woman gunned down in San Francisco.

2seaoat

I do not have to read about illegal immigrants, I have the same as friends.  We know a early forties Mexican couple who were illegals and became citizens in the early eighties.  They have wonderful children and all are contributing to America.  A business associate's father was born in a box car in the Burlington rail yards to migrant worker parents who were seasonal.  He went on to play for the Chicago bears and was undersheriff of the county where the St. Charles flea market is.  His sons were sheriff of the same county, and my friend graduated with an MBA from Northwestern and became one of the top executives in Human Resources for Kraft foods.....little diseased brown bags of garbage making America great.   Take your fricking dog whistle racism and put it the same place as LOL.
Embarassed Embarassed

Your anecdotal accounts don't hold the significance you seem to think they do.

The problem is quantifiable... it is specific... it has nothing to do with your imaginary friends. Try to focus.

2seaoat

But the fact that she and others like her exist,   is little consolation to the family of the woman gunned down in San Francisco.

1.  what was the sexual orientation of the shooter?
2.  what was the religion of the shooter?
3  what was the politics of the shooter?
4.  what type of work did the shooter do?
5  what type of shoes was the shooter wearing?
6.  what alcohol did the shooter drink before the crime?

Pick any of the above and take that status and generalize for what purpose?.........gay people are murdering people and should not be gay!  Baptists are murdering people and are a threat!  Libertarians are murdering people and they should be banned!  The shooter was a welder and welders from be banned from America!  The shooter was wearing NIKE shoes and people are getting killed all over America by people with Nike shoes.  The shooter drank a budweiser beer and all beer sales should be banned!

BUT WHEN THIS IS DONE WITH RACIST DOGWHISTLE TACTICS.....IT IS VALID AND IT IS SEAOAT WHO IS CRAZY

2seaoat

Do you understand that MSNBC interviewed Trump today and told him that illegal immigrants cause less crime than average Americans.....Trump goes......SO WHAT.....quantifiable my asz......racist dogwhistles, nothing more or less.  This man was mistakenly released from jail.  He should have never been granted bail.  The dog whistle generalizations are quantifiable, and Mr. Trump did not want to hear the truth.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:And what is the reaction from the Obama Administration, from Hillary Clinton and from every official in San Francisco? That the solution is not to police the border, but to toughen up on gun control.

And they are all saying this even though we now know the gun this maggot used to kill the innocent woman was stolen from a federal law enforcement officer.

Will somebody tell me how in fuck gun control has anything to do with stealing a gun from a federal cop? What is that gun control gonna do, take all the guns away from cops too?

Sal wrote:Can you show me where Obama or Clinton linked this shooting to gun control legislation?

I guess not ....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I do not have to read about illegal immigrants, I have the same as friends. 

Seaoat, is there any grouping of human beings that you don't have as friends?
How bout gay australian aborigines and muslim eskimos. Are they your poker buddies too? lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:And what is the reaction from the Obama Administration,  from Hillary Clinton and from every official in San Francisco?  That the solution is not to police the border,  but to toughen up on gun control.

Will somebody tell me how in fuck gun control has anything to do with stealing a gun from a federal cop?  What is that gun control gonna do,  take all the guns away from cops too?  

Sal wrote:Can you show me where Obama or Clinton linked this shooting to gun control legislation?

I guess not ....

No this time you corrected me and you were right to do so. I got part of it wrong. Even though the libtard politicians in the most libtard city in the country are still screaming that lack of gun control killed the poor woman, this time Obama and Hillary are not saying that. They realize how dumb it would be to talk about gun control when the gun was stole from a cop.

Sal

Sal

I know a lot of undocumented workers.

My son goes to a school that is 75% hispanic, and many of those kids are the children of undocumented immigrants.

All of them, down to each individual parent, are hard-working, law-abiding, family-orientated people.

And, they are Americans.

2seaoat wrote:Do you understand that MSNBC interviewed Trump today and told him that illegal immigrants cause less crime than average Americans.....Trump goes......SO WHAT.....quantifiable my asz......racist dogwhistles, nothing more or less.  This man was mistakenly released from jail.  He should have never been granted bail.  The dog whistle generalizations are quantifiable, and Mr. Trump did not want to hear the truth.

Mistakenly? Lol... you just can't seem to wrap your mind around it. Maybe a nice little nap might help.

I know you and soros want open borders and a one world govt... but that isn't the current reality or law.

If the federal law trumps local regarding a civil union... it's immigration laws sure as hell do. Sanctuary city... bullshit.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote: [font=Arial Black] Can you show me where Obama or Clinton linked this shooting to gun control legislation?

I've seen where Clinton has condemned San Francisco for failing to cooperate with ICE, and the Obama administration tried to get legislation passed that would force communities to do just that, but I haven't seen where either has said that the blame lies with lax gun control laws.

Just because common sense gun control laws can't prevent every crime and every tragedy, does not mean that they have no validity.

You're right, your two cents have nothing to do with this thread.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:I know a lot of undocumented workers.

My son goes to a school that is 75% hispanic, and many of those kids are the children of undocumented immigrants.

All of them, down to each individual parent, are hard-working, law-abiding, family-orientated people.

And, they are Americans.

That sounds sincere so I'll accept it.
With that in mind, here's the question. If all people attempting to enter our country are all hard-working, law-abiding, family oriented people, then why even stop anyone at a border. Why not just have a fully open border around the whole country. What good is even having a border.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/02/26/where-7-mexican-drug-cartels-are-active-within-the-u-s/

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-documents-show-homeland-security-released-165900-convicted-criminal-aliens-throughout-u-s-as-of-april-26-2014/

http://www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-the-numbers-were-all-victims/

Last edited by PkrBum on 7/8/2015, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

polecat

polecat

I'm going to work for the "immigrants are rapists" guy.
- Republicans who think this will be good for their careers.
-LOLGOP

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not have to read about illegal immigrants, I have the same as friends. 

Seaoat,  is there any grouping of human beings that you don't have as friends?
How bout gay australian aborigines and muslim eskimos.  Are they your poker buddies too?  lol

First Donald Trump.  Then the San Francisco illegal immigrant murder.  And now the libtard reaction. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5-e5epBxOhvQENlf6ZTWTIqE2rdRhy73wvaov-V8pmB__IsoH

*****HeeHeeHee*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Tqzo-Kz8s

Very Happy

2seaoat

Seaoat, is there any grouping of human beings that you don't have as friends?

What it is unusual in your environment to know Mexicans, Central Americans, Cubans, and Puerto Ricans?  You need to open those barred doors once in awhile and meet other people Bob. I sold a building to a Mexican CPA whose parents were illegals....he is now my landlord.   My experience of Pensacola over the last forty five years was that PB was lily white until just a decade or so ago.  It was that way on Panama City beach as a kid, and until after Ivan I never saw a Hispanic person in Santa Rosa County so I guess diversity is something new......enough to make a person swallow their dog whistle.  I can see why those children crossing the border were so scary......they were not pale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum