This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bernie Sanders is filling arenas up while other candidates have to pay people

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sanders truthful messages are resounding across the country.....when he comes to town.....they have to find a big enough place to hold the crowd.....Americans are falling in love with Uncle Bernie........he is right on the issues, but I am still not convinced he is up to the presidency.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Sanders truthful messages are resounding across the country.....when he comes to town.....they have to find a big enough place to hold the crowd.....Americans are falling in love with Uncle Bernie........he is right on the issues, but I am still not convinced he is up to the presidency.

He has got to be scaring the bejezes out of the MIC folks. I'd love to see how he'd be in office to see how he'd handle the billionaire class as he puts it. That is a force to be reckoned with no doubt.

View user profile
I have listened to him every Friday for years on the Lunch with Bernie series on the Hartman radio show and have loved his commitment to working people in this country, but over the last four years, much like Ed Schultz, he lacks balance and depth in his knowledge, and he has a very skewed perspective at times.  I think I could vote for him, but I need to see if a rational and honest Republican candidate can emerge from the clown car.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum