Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

May later said he was out of line.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vikingwoman

boards of FL wrote:I've been following this back and forth.  May did not himself say "I was out of line".  That is clearly a blurb added by whoever wrote the article.  

May said what he said in quotes.  The author of the article interpreted that as him saying that he was out of line, though May himself did not say that.

Well, I'm not crazy. I saw the quote " I was out of line" in the second days article but it is not showing all the articles on the PNJ website. I am going to call the article writer to clarify this and if the article was an interpretation I will admit it but regardless of that May,according to the article apologized. Unless they are making that up too, I think it's clear May admitted his behavior was bad and he felt he was profiled and Seaoat is denying that too.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Dreams now only post part of the so called apology.....which was not an apology and we have had the full quote of what he said for over a day, and unable to find the quote which never happened( I was out of Line), takes only part of his quote to distort the truth.....it was a bad stop.....How is that an apology......geez Dreams I have had to eat crow many times over the years, but you just handed me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and called it crow.....yep it must be the meds.......no citation, no arrest, and no apology.....it was a bad stop and that officer will have a  slip in her personnel file.

Mr. May was a COMPLETE gentleman. He was patient, accommodating, soft spoken, and he gave the officer accurate information.

How is that, Seaoat?

This country does not need gentleman and soft spoken sheep.  This country needs patriots who stand up for the tenets which our forefathers fought a revolution not to have arbitrary and capricious seizures of our persons without arrest warrants.   The Supreme Court and particularly Justice Scalia has said enough with expanding the exceptions to the fourth amendment which this officer failed to properly verbalize and resulting in the need for a supervisor....... and but for the lynch mob who has racial issues which have NOTHING to do with constitution and the efficacy of this stop, this would be filed away as just one more bad stop in the growing litany of the same.

We've gone over and over this. The computer told the officer that and May himself believed he was profiled which you repeatedly deny. The supervisor issue is not relevant. You keep bringing that up. What is relevant is May's behavior of which he did apologize. If the computer had erroneous information it does not make it a bad stop w/ all your fourth amendment crap. The officer is not at fault for a computer error and acted appropriately in the face of the situation. You,however, erroneously think it is proper for a citizen to behave in the way May did when May himself said he was not appropriate. The video speaks for itself and you are clearly in left field.

2seaoat

The computer told the officer that and May himself believed he was profiled which you repeatedly deny.

I imagine you as Jimmy Stewart talking to Harvey the invisible rabbit.....you seem to be the only one who can hear harvey.......so help me.... go back and listen very carefully and tell me where you heard him say he was being profiled........I mean Mr. May....not Harvey who apparently regularly whispers in your ear.

Vikingwoman

You're a looneytoon, Oatie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum