Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boards, Stock dump in progress...market to follow ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:Kids these days.  You see a guy hanging out with a woman and all he's doing is reading some forum on his phone.

This forum has supplied many good laughs for us. Also a lot to talk about. Also she doesn't care much for Teo...she keeps him in his place....

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
Lisa12 wrote:I don't know any Nazis but if I did, they certainly wouldn't be at my house.  Just saying...

Well then you're just too effin stupid for words.

Actually she is a beautiful lady Dreams that I am proud to call my friend. She as helped so many people just since I have known her. She amazes me with her patience and concern for others. We walk 1 to 3 miles almost every night depending on the weather, (heat) and she is a joy to talk with. Very educated and a great sense of humor. All the BS on this forum through the years is worth it, because I found her.

You certainly can't tell it from her remarks on this forum. I wasn't talking to her nor was I referring to taxes other than the ACA so her comments were not only uncalled for but nasty so you see why I wouldn't share your opinion.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum