Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Father's Day

+2
2seaoat
nadalfan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Father's Day Empty Happy Father's Day 6/21/2015, 9:49 am

nadalfan

to all the dads!

For those interested, tonight Discovery channel will be airing
RISE: THE PROMISE OF MY BROTHER'S KEEPER

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/rise-the-promise-of-my-brothers-keeper/about/

2Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/21/2015, 10:59 am

2seaoat

I am going to my son's house to celebrate father's day.  My daughter will join us as she had meniscus surgery on thursday, and we have had the granddaughters and have loved every minute as they have been helping us on our projects.  Life is short.  The time we share with our family is short.  Enjoy your family today, and be thankful for the time you have had.

3Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/21/2015, 11:21 am

nadalfan

2seaoat wrote:I am going to my son's house to celebrate father's day.  My daughter will join us as she had meniscus surgery on thursday, and we have had the granddaughters and have loved every minute as they have been helping us on our projects.  Life is short.  The time we share with our family is short.  Enjoy your family today, and be thankful for the time you have had.

Enjoy your day and your family; there's nothing more precious!

4Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/21/2015, 11:56 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I came out to my computer workstation and found a very nice card from my daughter, who also gave me a $25 Amazon gift card that I will use for Kindle books (I have read 21 Kindle books since January). My wife also gave me a nice card, and a bag with a bunch of retro candies in it.

My thoughts were, how can a man with so many faults and imperfections be cared for so much?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/21/2015, 12:33 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Happy Father's Day guys hope your day is a good one. Z-man...I take it you got the right kind of candy!

6Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/21/2015, 4:15 pm

cool1

cool1

I went and sucked some heads off some crawfish mmmm

7Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/21/2015, 7:55 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:Happy Father's Day guys hope your day is a good one. Z-man...I take it you got the right kind of candy!

Hee Heee...  Thank you, Joanie. I was given a bunch of Christopher's Big Cherry bars and some chocolate flavored Neccos. Yummy... You won't find those in convenience stores these days. I think my wife bought the candy at World Market.

And the wife is cooking a tri-tip for dinner. I have had very little beef since my heart attack last November. I will be hungry!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

8Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/21/2015, 9:44 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Happy Father's Day guys hope your day is a good one. Z-man...I take it you got the right kind of candy!

Hee Heee...  Thank you, Joanie. I was given a bunch of Christopher's Big Cherry bars and some chocolate flavored Neccos. Yummy... You won't find those in convenience stores these days. I think my wife bought the candy at World Market.

And the wife is cooking a tri-tip for dinner. I have had very little beef since my heart attack last November. I will be hungry!

Enjoy!

9Happy Father's Day Empty Re: Happy Father's Day 6/22/2015, 12:28 am

Vikingwoman

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I came out to my computer workstation and found a very nice card from my daughter, who also gave me a $25 Amazon gift card that I will use for Kindle books (I have read 21 Kindle books since January). My wife also gave me a nice card, and a bag with a bunch of retro candies in it.

My thoughts were, how can a man with so many faults and imperfections be cared for so much?

Your good points must outweigh your faults.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum