Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not a gun, but an idiot on drugs

+2
Floridatexan
KarlRove
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.infowars.com/charleston-shooter-was-on-drug-linked-to-violent-outbursts/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

But he still managed to reload FIVE TIMES. You are a dunce...and a loser.

Why isn't he an isolated lone gunman extremist that acted because of a youtube video? Already taken?

KarlRove

KarlRove

FT misses point again

KarlRove

KarlRove

Dad bought him the gun and knew he was on psychotropic drugs

The father should be liable... that sounds fair. But no... that doesn't fit the agenda. The victims are just a tool.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Liberals and logic ..... Almost impossible to pt into a sentence

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Floridatexan Today at 8:55 pm

But he still managed to reload FIVE TIMES. You are a dunce...and a loser.
------
What does that have to do with his dad giving him a gun and the kid being on drugs?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Maybe she takes drugs that won't let her chew gum and walk.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Reloading five times when you have don't anyone shooting at you isn't a big deal. It just means you brought five extra mags

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dad's probably responsible for making him turn to psychotropic drugs. Dad should probably be charged along with his son for giving him a gun when he knew about the drugs...and I just heard he had dropped out of school in the 9th grade. Great parenting.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Maybe she takes drugs that won't let her chew gum and walk.  

Maybe you should stay out in the woods where you can't hurt anyone else.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:Dad's probably responsible for making him turn to psychotropic drugs.  Dad should probably be charged along with his son for giving him a gun when he knew about the drugs...and I just heard he had dropped out of school in the 9th  grade.  Great parenting.  

His dad made him have severe mental disorder? Schizophrenia, bipolar, psychosis is brought on by parents? I don't think so.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually I moved into the hood. My next door neighbors are black and are some of the best people I know. Just yesterday I was talking with my friend Billy. He asked me if I knew of any work he could do. Obamas policies have caused the school where he works to cut his hours way back. They are really hurting thanks to your president.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Floridatexan Today at 9:45 pm
Dad's probably responsible for making him turn to psychotropic drugs. Dad should probably be charged along with his son for giving him a gun when he knew about the drugs...and I just heard he had dropped out of school in the 9th grade. Great parenting.
-----
Those disorders aren't brought on by parenting moron.

Markle

Markle

I'm waiting for the facts to come out. Yes, he most definitely was a racist.

There are also conflicting stories on how he got the gun, some are reporting that he bought it with money he got for his birthday.

There are also reports that his friends knew he was about to do "something" and failed to report it to anyone. His friend said that a few nights before, they had gotten stoned drunk and he had taken the gun away from his friend. He said he was ranting about killing blacks, shooting up some place and so forth. Next day when they were sober, he gave him the gun back.

Lots to learn still.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just read your link, Karl. That's Alex Jones' website. Are you coming over to the side of Alex Jones like Brother Carl?
You do realize I hope that Alex Jones believes Bush and Cheney (among others) blew up the World Trade Center and falsely pinned it on muslims. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gee Bob I am sure MSNBC is a much better source for the sheeples to graze on....stop poisoning the well. Jones has been proven right on many of his more sensational stories...Try opening your mind to many sources..hell I even go to Huffpo sometimes...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum