Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex NYPD Cop Admits ‘We Planted Evidence, Framed Innocent People’ All For Arrest Quotas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/12/ex-nypd-cop-admits/

The practice is known among NYPD cops as “flaking.”

Anderson was busted, along with four other officers, “flaking” four men in Queens back in 2008. He has cooperated with prosecutors, and is admitting that far from a few “bad apples,” this is the modus operandi of the NYPD.

“It was something I was seeing a lot of, whether it was from supervisors or undercovers and even investigators,” Anderson testified.

“It’s almost like you have no emotion with it, that they attach the bodies to it, they’re going to be out of jail tomorrow anyway; nothing is going to happen to them anyway.”

The NYPD arrested over 50,000 people last year for low-level marijuana offenses.

2seaoat

You have been mostly right on this issue.  There is NO excuse for this conduct.  None.

Markle

Markle

AMAZING that one cop would say that as he is facing TIME IN PRISON. Just AMAZING!

Would it be a Hate Crime if cops using this "flaking" technique targeted protected classes (minorities, LGBT, old folks, etc.)?

Markle

Markle

Personally, I don't know what constitute a Hate Crime or how a Hate Crime is any worse than any other.

If someone, regardless or race, creed, color, national origin, age or whatever, shoots and critically injures me, kills me or "wings" me, my guess is going to be that they REALLY, REALLY do not like me and wishes me ill.

Does it make my injury or death more or less worse if they REALLY, REALLY DO NOT LIKE ME or if the HATE ME? Should you be punished more severely if you hate me than if you "only" REALLY, REALLY DO NOT LIKE ME?

We constantly see infringement upon our constitutional rights. The head of the nsa testified in front of congress that the govt didn't "whittingly" spy on innocent citizens. Seagoat is clearly supportive of these tactics. A true brown shirt amoung us.

Ever wonder why each progressive govt solution requires sacrifices from those that have done things the right way?

If not you should.

Ex NYPD Cop Admits ‘We Planted Evidence, Framed Innocent People’ All For Arrest Quotas Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkJWg2KdLK67ohb2leZq-nGvrhrA-bdCH2XUEX1Z8U3Dvf6r6iOA

There's at least one person on this forum who likes to plant things on other people. That person is most likely a progressive so I can't get to worked up over progressives who show pathetic attempts at outrage over what others might plant.

*****FART*****
IN SAL's & BOARD's GENERAL DIRECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl3vxEudif8

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum