Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Bruce Jenner Can Be A Woman....

+7
EmeraldGhost
Yella
Markle
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
dumpcare
Sal
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

....why can't Rachel Dolezal be Black?

Sal

Sal

Look on the bright side ...

... now that she's been outed as white, the cops have canceled their plans to raid her pool party.

She stole the thunder from bruce gender... for season two he was turning black.

dumpcare

cola has a point, it's what inside that counts. If she is black inside and her brain tells her so, why can't she?

2seaoat

Sal

Sal

Honestly, I don't give a shit.

The weirdest thing about this weird story is that it was her parents who outed her.

Must be some serious animosity there to want to destroy your own daughter's life.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've always known inside that I'm really Chinese. How else could I keep eating cream cheese filled fried wontons till I'm sick from overeating. There's no other explanation for it.

Well I'm not an earthling... y'all need to quit treading on me.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Honestly, I don't give a shit.

The weirdest thing about this weird story is that it was her parents who outed her.

Must be some serious animosity there to want to destroy your own daughter's life.

Typical is it not?

Whenever a Progressive is caught red handed in a scandal, they ALWAYS, without exception, reach out and BLAME THE MESSENGER.

Her parents knew she was out of control.  Previous to this, police had dropped a number of hate crime complaints she had filed. Her parents did NOT ruin her live, SHE, HOWEVER, DID!

As you can see in the news, her weird, twisted story is just beginning to unfold.

PkrBum wrote:Well I'm not an earthling... y'all need to quit treading on me.

I have a new language y'all need to learn... and some other sexual demands. Accommodate me..!!

Sal

Sal

Well, you certainly seemed obsessed with penis size, but no thanks.

Sal wrote:Well, you certainly seemed obsessed with penis size, but no thanks.

Understandable... political condolence.

Yella

Yella

colaguy wrote:....why can't Rachel Dolezal be Black?

The uproar over Bruce Jenner is a joke. People calling him her or she are silly. As long as his male genitalia swing he will be a man. His just a gay man who likes being feminine.

He is a transvestite. a shemale, not that there is anything wrong with that.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2seaoat

His just a gay man who likes being feminine.

He is not sexually attracted to men.....he likes women.  So he is more like a gay woman than a gay man.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:His just a gay man who likes being feminine.

He is not sexually attracted to men.....he likes women.  So he is more like a gay woman than a gay man.

I was in a debate on another forum about this recently & did some googling on the subject.   What I found was that many psychiatrists  & psychologists are now re-thinking whether sex reassignment surgery is appropriate and even whether it's ethical to be performed on older heterosexual men who are essentially "cross-dressers.

Some studies are indicating may actually fare worse psychologically after surgery than before.  It does not resolve their issues ... it does not make them happier with their life ... and often makes them un-happier.

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:His just a gay man who likes being feminine.

I don't believe he has had his male genitalia removed so he is still a man, a gay man and a transvestite. I don't care if he runs around in a tutu with a feather duster protruding from his ass .

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Bruce Gender is just playing it up for publicity. I never watched the other shows... I won't watch his.

Telstar

Telstar

Her mother doesn't like her because she's black.

Vikingwoman

That's not true. Her mother and father adopted four black kids. BTW, how's the weather down there,Telstar?

VectorMan

VectorMan

As I understand it, Jenner is a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Like many of you heterosexual men.

2seaoat

As I understand it, Jenner is a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Like many of you heterosexual men.

By golly....Vector Man has a sense of humor.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If Bruce Jenner Can Be A Woman.... Syphilis_women_stay_out_of_the_dance_halls_humor_postcard-raa331ace089e4b3e967bf6ae22c3e10f_vgbaq_8byvr_512

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum