Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Panama City Beach haters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Panama City Beach haters  Empty Panama City Beach haters 6/13/2015, 7:15 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Hahahhhhh

2Panama City Beach haters  Empty Re: Panama City Beach haters 6/13/2015, 7:27 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Hahahhhhh

If you want to masturbate on this forum, at least have the dignity of keeping it to yourself . . .

3Panama City Beach haters  Empty Re: Panama City Beach haters 6/13/2015, 10:10 pm

2seaoat

It has been out of control for twenty years, and PB is headed down the same path if sanity is not restored.   A family trip to the beach is good.....a drunken bash is not.

4Panama City Beach haters  Empty Re: Panama City Beach haters 6/13/2015, 11:26 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Who's inebriated ? I'm here on a work/vacay. Haters

5Panama City Beach haters  Empty Re: Panama City Beach haters 6/14/2015, 11:24 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have only been to or through Panama City a handful of times, and all of it was work-related, during the 1990s and early 2000s. The company I worked for had a contract to perform groundwater monitoring at the small naval station there where some underground fuel storage tanks had leaked. We also had some small jobs further past P-City in the Port St. Joe area when the paper mill there was still operating.

I remember eating at Angelo's Steak Pit while in Panama City, the largest steak restaurant I have ever seen, and only open during the tourist season. Had a couple of good steaks there.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Panama City Beach haters  Empty Re: Panama City Beach haters 6/14/2015, 12:18 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Karl,

The hate is not year-round.  It's only at Spring Break.  This is summer.

p.s.  if you go into PC,  go to Tally Ho (corner of Harrison Ave and Hgwy 231 in the middle of town).  It's an all original curb hop drive-in which has been in operation since World War 2.  The cheeseburger I got in 1956 is the same one they still serve today and it's just as good.

Panama City Beach haters  9652a6ee25f0d3fc19bde7786cc532ae

7Panama City Beach haters  Empty Re: Panama City Beach haters 6/14/2015, 4:47 pm

2seaoat

Panama City Beach haters  20150610
Seaoat and his little brother riding the go karts at Panama City about 1957....the little girl who was driving the other cart which we could not capture just passed away in Gulf Breeze and was a flight attendant on Delta.....my family from Birmingham vacationed in Panama City since the 1930s and we really....really got bad sunburns because nobody knew the danger of the sun.

8Panama City Beach haters  Empty Re: Panama City Beach haters 6/14/2015, 5:49 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Do you remember going on the rides at the old Miracle Strip Amusement Park,  seaoat?
Were you into penny arcade and pinball machines and such?  Do you remember the Funland arcade?
Funland's still in operation and looks the same as it did 60 years ago.

9Panama City Beach haters  Empty Re: Panama City Beach haters 6/14/2015, 6:34 pm

2seaoat

I took my kids to funland(I assume that was the name because it was the same format of where I went as a kid) and they enjoyed the beach and the game room.....I have been going through boxes of photos looking for the electric running parallel on Panama City beach....nobody believes me....I have two photos of my mother and my uncle on Panama City beach in 1933, and me asking a lady who just did a hula dance if she had her grass skirt wired.....she showed me.....I was horney at eight, and still am at 63.....great family fun on the beach.  My editor would not flip the photos.

Panama City Beach haters  20150611

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum