Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which is the most barbaric, ISIS or the USA?

+3
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:You're still here posting with your noggin' intact....guess that answers your question dork.

Get real War Hero.  Isis has murdered maybe a thousand or more Iraqis during takeovers of various towns.

The U.S. murdered (by way of "collateral" damage), hundreds of thousands of noncombatant Iraqis.

Isis meant to kill their victims.

Whether we did, or didn't doesn't make any difference to the victims!!

Reality!

Nobody knows how many ISIS has killed chickenboy. Of course, you could always volunteer to be their statistician. I'll buy your ticket over. Hopefully, you will get a taste of what they are really like.

Thanks for making my point War Hero -- it really is hard to know who has killed the most Iraqis -- the USA or ISIS. And, as I remember, you wrote that God was on our side ....with her for a friend who needs an enemy?

You left out Saddam Hussein, who outdid all combined.

Do you have any credible statistics to support that claim?  I thought not ...

You are becoming an incredibly great foil! You're coming close to your good friend 2seaoat!

Unlike you and your other far left Progressive comrades, I actually HAVE facts to support my points. Something you know all too well.

IRAQ: Deaths under Saddam Hussein

Tom Grey answers David Crow's request the empirical basis for his statement on the number of dead under Saddam Hussein. "See http://www.gbn.org/ArticleDisplayServlet.srv?aid=2400&msp=1242 Here is an excerpt:":Along with other human rights organizations, The Documental Centre for Human Rights in Iraq has compiled documentation on over 600,000 civilian executions in Iraq. Human Rights Watch reports that in one operation alone, the Anfal, Saddam killed 100,000 Kurdish Iraqis. Another 500,000 are estimated to have died in Saddam's needless war with Iran. Coldly taken as a daily average for the 24 years of Saddam's reign, these numbers give us a horrifying picture of between 70 and 125 civilian deaths per day for every one of Saddam's 8,000-odd days in power"

But such facts are not enough -- because for him the true question is whether civilians killed by the war are "unnecessary". I need to ask whether he thinks the civilian deaths were necessary or not. I clearly believe they were necessary to oust Saddam and save the lives he would have murdered, to free the children from prison, etc. -- in fact more necessary than the atomic bombs to force Japan's surrender If Mr. Crow is willing to accept Muslim fanatic terrorists with WMDs, or Muslim theocracy, rather than fight for Western/ Christian/ Capitalist/ Freedom, then indeed comparing death rates doesn't mean much".

Ronald Hilton - 4/25/03

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:You're still here posting with your noggin' intact....guess that answers your question dork.

Get real War Hero.  Isis has murdered maybe a thousand or more Iraqis during takeovers of various towns.

The U.S. murdered (by way of "collateral" damage), hundreds of thousands of noncombatant Iraqis.

Reality!

Nobody knows how many ISIS has killed chickenboy. Of course, you could always volunteer to be their statistician. I'll buy your ticket over. Hopefully, you will get a taste of what they are really like.

Thanks for making my point War Hero -- it really is hard to know who has killed the most Iraqis -- the USA or ISIS. And, as I remember, you wrote that God was on our side ....with her for a friend who needs an enemy?

You are becoming an incredibly great foil!  You're coming close to your good friend 2seaoat!

Unlike you and your other far left Progressive comrades, I actually HAVE facts to support my points.  Something you know all too well.

Tom Grey answers David Crow's request the empirical basis for his statement on the number of dead under Saddam Hussein. "See http://www.gbn.org/ArticleDisplayServlet.srv?aid=2400&msp=1242 Here is an excerpt:":Along with other human rights organizations, The Documental Centre for Human Rights in Iraq has compiled documentation on over 600,000 civilian executions in Iraq. Human Rights Watch reports that in one operation alone, the Anfal, Saddam killed 100,000 Kurdish Iraqis. Another 500,000 are estimated to have died in Saddam's needless war with Iran. Coldly taken as a daily average for the 24 years of Saddam's reign, these numbers give us a horrifying picture of between 70 and 125 civilian deaths per day for every one of Saddam's 8,000-odd days in power"

But such facts are not enough -- because for him the true question is whether civilians killed by the war are "unnecessary". I need to ask whether he thinks the civilian deaths were necessary or not. I clearly believe they were necessary to oust Saddam and save the lives he would have murdered, to free the children from prison, etc. -- in fact more necessary than the atomic bombs to force Japan's surrender If Mr. Crow is willing to accept Muslim fanatic terrorists with WMDs, or Muslim theocracy, rather than fight for Western/ Christian/ Capitalist/ Freedom, then indeed comparing death rates doesn't mean much".

Ronald Hilton - 4/25/03

Yessirreeesir ... when it comes to murdering non-combatant Iraqis Saddam, Isis and the USA can't beat!!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Sorry but saddam was sending 15 year olds to die when his own men would not fight . You are such a dork. Maybe you would have let him send your 15 year old because Gof knows you won't fight

God knows you didn't fight either .... LOL

Actually War Hero, you and I have a lot in common: My war was in Korea, we didn't win there either ....  But we sure killed a lot of Koreans.

You have no clue of what anything, anyone has done.

War Hero . . . tell us again how life sucks and then you die ...

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Sorry but saddam was sending 15 year olds to die when his own men would not fight . You are such a dork. Maybe you would have let him send your 15 year old because Gof knows you won't fight

God knows you didn't fight either .... LOL

Actually War Hero, you and I have a lot in common: My war was in Korea, we didn't win there either ....  But we sure killed a lot of Koreans.

You have no clue of what anything, anyone has done.

War Hero . . . tell us again how life sucks and then you die ...

You are writing the book on it

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Reality!

You are becoming an incredibly great foil!  You're coming close to your good friend 2seaoat!

Unlike you and your other far left Progressive comrades, I actually HAVE facts to support my points.  Something you know all too well.

Ronald Hilton - 4/25/03

Yessirreeesir ... when it comes to murdering non-combatant Iraqis Saddam, Isis and the USA can't beat!!

Which is the most barbaric, ISIS or the USA? - Page 2 Liar-Liar-pants-on-fire

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum