Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why has ISIS not attacked Israel?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

If we argue that Iran is going to Nuke Israel, and has not, why is ISIS all along the border of Israel and has not made one suicidal incursion.....it raises serious questions about the Saudi Arabia funding of ISIS and the Israelis close relationship with Saudi Arabia......and both countries want more war and our children spilling their blood and our wealth in the middle east. The answer that the Israelis would destroy the attackers is not sufficient.....of course they would, but a surprise attack by true jihadist could inflict damage and insecurity in Israel, yet when I use the term common criminals to describe ISIS I am chastized.........they are making money causing disruption, and the Saudis and Israelis seem to have NO problem with the same......very interesting.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:If we argue that Iran is going to Nuke Israel, and has not, why is ISIS all along the border of Israel and has not made one suicidal incursion.....it raises serious questions about the Saudi Arabia funding of ISIS and the Israelis close relationship with Saudi Arabia......and both countries want more war and our children spilling their blood and our wealth in the middle east.   The answer that the Israelis would destroy the attackers is not sufficient.....of course they would, but a surprise attack by true jihadist could inflict damage and insecurity in Israel, yet when I use the term common criminals to describe ISIS I am chastized.........they are making money causing disruption, and the Saudis and Israelis seem to have NO problem with the same......very interesting.

Right  now ISIS (sunnis) are fighting the Shia (iran backed) folks. Once a winner comes out of that, they might get the balls to do so...but it will only be their end if they do. And when they do attack, Israel will kick off on their arse and you will cry how unfair it is.....

2seaoat

As a supporter of Israel, of course they would destroy ISIS, but that was not the question........it has nothing to do with shia or sunni......it has to do with islamic fundamentalist being recruited from all over the world who hate Israel and are willing to die......and the Leadership has not attacked Israel.....there is an obvious answer and I am surprised you cannot figure it out......the truth is obvious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum