Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utterly sickening

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utterly sickening Empty Utterly sickening 5/19/2015, 12:08 pm

nadalfan

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/welcome-to-twitter-ngger-the-right-greets-president-obamas-entry-into-twitterverse-screenshots/

2Utterly sickening Empty Re: Utterly sickening 5/19/2015, 12:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am surprised nobody called him a Muslim-lover......

Where was poster KarRove's tweet in that mix?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Utterly sickening Empty Re: Utterly sickening 5/22/2015, 1:00 pm

Sal

Sal

The reactionaries' response to the Obama Presidency has been maddening, disheartening, and revelatory.

There remains a powerful current of racism running through our nation and our politics, and the bigots have exposed themselves in obscene ways in response to their perceived loss of white privilege.

We still have a long way to go.

4Utterly sickening Empty Re: Utterly sickening 5/22/2015, 4:37 pm

2seaoat

When one states the obvious 400 pound gorilla in the room, those who most enjoy the dog whistle will compare my observations on racism to a school of fish all the while blowing the dog whistle and claiming we are in a post separate and equal society......not quite yet......not quite yet.

Young people are getting it......it is just the folks like myself who grew up with four bathrooms in public areas who need to die......prejudice and fear is taught.......courage and compassion are more difficult, and take good men and women to work diligently to address evil where ever it raises its ugly head.

5Utterly sickening Empty Re: Utterly sickening 5/22/2015, 4:41 pm

Razz

6Utterly sickening Empty Re: Utterly sickening 5/22/2015, 4:56 pm

2seaoat

Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum