Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you have an interest in the old Real West. Tune in to or record Legends and Lies on Fox News Channel

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

If you have an interest in the old Real West. Tune in to or record Legends and Lies on Fox News Channel.

Legends & Lies: The Real West is a superbly done documentary series done by Bill O'Reilly. Each show is a historically accurate depiction of a particular legend of the old West.

No politics so if you don't like Bill's, you can still enjoy the terrific show.

Yella

Yella

Legends and Lies on Fox News Channel sounds about right to me.

All day every day 24/7.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Remember the Walt Disney treatment:  "Davey,  Davey Crockett,  king of the wild frontier".

Except in real life,  nobody dared call him Davey or he'd kill them.  He demanded to be called David Crockett.  
Just like I'll kill anybody who calls me Bobby.  I don't cotton to that anymore than Davey did.

Markle

Markle

Yella wrote:Legends and Lies on Fox News Channel sounds about right to me.

All day every day 24/7.

Grow up.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Remember the Walt Disney treatment:  "Davey,  Davey Crockett,  king of the wild frontier".

Except in real life,  nobody dared call him Davey or he'd kill them.  He demanded to be called David Crockett.  

Just like I'll kill anybody who calls me Bobby.  I don't cotton to that anymore than Davey did.

Quit true. The episodes I have watched have been very interesting and very well done.

Somehow the song wouldn't have sounded right with David.... What do they call it, artistic license?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum