Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UN up armored hummers transported across US to various locations? Why?

+4
Sal
Floridatexan
2seaoat
KarlRove
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.consciouslyenlightened.com/?p=1056

2seaoat

To scare the butchmeups.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Nah bro why are UN marked hummers here? Explain.

2seaoat

To scare Butchmeups.......really.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Ok old man

KarlRove

KarlRove

So when did it become the
Business of the UN to patrol our streets

KarlRove

KarlRove

The day the UN patrols our streets is the day I quit my job and show them what terrorism is really
About

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

An "art competition"...LOL

Sal

Sal

Where are HMMWVs manufactured, Einstein?

2seaoat

is the day I quit my job and show them what terrorism is really
About

Typical Butchmeup language......growllllllllllllll.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Karl,

The only thing offered to support the claim on that webpage is this photo.
These are probably new UN Hummers manufactured in the U.S. and being transported to a shipping facility.  Same way car carrier trucks move other new vehicles.  
But regardless, there is absolutely nothing in that photo to support a claim that the photo was taken in the U.S. So it could also easily be a photo taken in another country.

UN up armored hummers transported across US to various locations? Why? 11206069_366071646923344_67305794910336979_n

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Karl,

Try to understand something.  Webpages exactly like that one are the same kind of "evidence" the 9/11 Truther movement uses to convince teo and floridatexan  that Bush and Cheney blew up the world trade center.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:http://www.consciouslyenlightened.com/?p=1056

The UN Hummers are being rolled around the country to keep hardcore evangelical republican Christians afraid. Very afraid.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:http://www.consciouslyenlightened.com/?p=1056

Put down the bong, Karl. Looks like you got punked again by those idiotic blogs you like to read.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:Where are HMMWVs manufactured, Einstein?

http://www.armoredcars.com/armored-humvee.php

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:Karl,

These are probably new UN Hummers manufactured in the U.S. and being transported to a shipping facility.  Same way car carrier trucks move other new vehicles.  
But regardless,  there is absolutely nothing in that photo to support a claim that the photo was taken in the U.S.  So it could also easily be a photo taken in another country.

UN up armored hummers transported across US to various locations? Why? 11206069_366071646923344_67305794910336979_n

Wrong answer. It's not just Hummers either.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:is the day I quit my job and show them what terrorism is really
About

Typical Butchmeup language......growllllllllllllll.

I haven't sat in the US living and making a ton of money while being a draft dodger such as yourself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Try to understand something.  Webpages exactly like that one are the same kind of "evidence" the 9/11 Truther movement uses to convince teo and floridatexan  that Bush and Cheney blew up the world trade center.

Bull caca. I knew something wasn't right on September 11, 2001. I didn't need convincing. And I have to say I was able to keep a cooler head about the situation than many people...and as time progressed, the lies became more obvious. I'm sorry you can't see it. I realize how hard it is for you to believe that our own government would plot against its citizens...but it shouldn't be hard to believe the scientists, or the architects & engineers, or the pilots, or any of the other people who had inside knowledge or were actual witnesses to the events.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

othershoe1030 wrote:
Sal wrote:Where are HMMWVs manufactured, Einstein?

http://www.armoredcars.com/armored-humvee.php

Let's get specific:

Detroit, Michigan- Phone: 602-840-2271
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE- Phone: +1- 602-840-2271
Toronto, Canada- Phone: +1- 602-840-2271

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:
Wrong answer.

The correct answer is you are an unpatriotic, bedwetting, paranoid, ignoramus.

Anyone who read this forum with any regularity knows this.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:

But regardless,  there is absolutely nothing in that photo to support a claim that the photo was taken in the U.S.  So it could also easily be a photo taken in another country.

Wrong answer. It's not just Hummers either.

It wouldn't matter if the photo is showing us two Hummers or two 59 Cadillac El Dorados saying 'UN' on the side of them.   The type of vehicle is irrelevant.  
I repeat,  THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT PHOTO which tells us where the photo was taken.  That photo could have been taken anywhere in the world where UN vehicles are deployed.
And even if the photo was taken inside the U.S., it proves nothing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Karl, neither you or floridatexan will ever accept that you think alike in any way.
But when it comes to gullibility, you two are like two peas in a pod. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Karl,

Here's a photo of UN Hummers being presented with this headline...

"Brand New Armored U.N. Trucks Moving Through South Georgia/Alabama"

UN up armored hummers transported across US to various locations? Why? Un-trucks

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/06/16/brand-new-armored-u-n-trucks-moving-south-georgiaalabama/

BUT,  when you read the comment blog below the article,  you get to this post...

UN up armored hummers transported across US to various locations? Why? Post10

And when we click on the link in his blog post,  we discover this...

http://usarmy.vo.llnwd.net/e2/-images/2008/07/13/17848/

Now do you get my point,  Karl?  lol

2seaoat

Oh oh.......we have a feud between our resident butchmeups.....Pace is getting dressed down by Bob(may I say very efficiently) that his fears about the impending UN invasion of America might be irrational and not true, and Bob is using logic to show that the UN invasion never happened.....now if Pace could only explain to Bob about the monolithic Muslim threat........ooooops that might result in mutual panic.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Oh oh.......we have a feud between our resident butchmeups.....Pace is getting dressed down by Bob(may I say very efficiently) that his fears about the impending UN invasion of America might be irrational and not true, and Bob is using logic to show that the UN invasion never happened.....now if Pace could only explain to Bob about the monolithic Muslim threat........ooooops that might result in mutual panic.

We need to get a definition for the word "butchmeup".

Is a "butchmeup" somebody who repeatedly says our invasion and occupation of Iraq was the worst foreign policy decision since Vietnam?

Is a "butchmeup" somebody who repeatedly says our 60 year long meddling in the Middle East,  including propping up dictators against the will of the people,  backing Saddam Hussein when he started a war against Iran and used weapons of mass destruction on Iranians,  getting in bed with the muslim mujahideen which included Bin Laden and the future leader of the Taliban,  is the real cause of all this middle east muslim backlash against us;  is that the definition of a "butchmeup"?

So if I'm a "butchmeup",  then that must be what "butchmeups" believe.
But I wasn't aware until now that Senator Graham and Karl have those same ideas.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum