Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLS Employment Situation: 223,000 jobs added in April. Unemployment rate falls to 5.4%

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=466996&cust=mam&year=2015&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.a.htm

Great news for Americans.  Terrible news for republicans.

BLS Employment Situation: 223,000 jobs added in April.  Unemployment rate falls to 5.4% 9nn22dL

boards of FL

boards of FL

With today's jobs report, we have now seen over 8 million private sector jobs added to the economy during the Obama administration. And keep in mind that these numbers are hampered by the fact that Obama inherited an economy that was shedding over 600,000 jobs per month. From the bottom of the recession to today, over 12 million private sector jobs have been added to the economy.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sputter sputter sputter

boards of FL

boards of FL

Obama is currently sitting at a 46% approval rating on RealClearPolitics with a negative 3.4% spread.   He has a positive spread on polls with CBS/NYT, NBC/Wall St. Journ, and Gallup.  The economy is continuing to add jobs in the longest stretch of continued growth on record.

At this same time during the Bush administration, Bush was enjoying a 35% approval rating with a negative 21% spread on RCP.  Bush's two elective wars were going to shit.  The economy was beginning to enter the worst recession since the great depression.  The rate of uninsured Americans was exploding, as were healthcare costs.  Bush would ulimately go on to oversee a net loss of jobs over the course of his presidency.  Bush is the only president in US history to oversee a net loss of jobs during his term.  Literally, the worst in US history with respect to jobs.

There is something surreal about seeing the low information voters who elected Bush - twice - complain about the fact that  only  223,000 jobs were added to the economy in the month of April, when Bush oversaw a net less of over 400,000 jobs in his 8 year term.

It's like seeing a Timberwolves fan say "Sputter sputter sputter" upon seeing Golden State lose a playoff game to the Grizzlies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:There is something surreal about seeing the low information voters who elected Bush - twice - complain about the fact that  only  223,000 jobs were added to the economy in the month of April, when Bush oversaw a net less of over 400,000 jobs in his 8 year term.

It's like seeing a Timberwolves fan say "Sputter sputter sputter" upon seeing Golden State lose a playoff game to the Grizzlies.

And 2016 is going to hit the GOP like an avalanche.....

If I were Karl or Markle, I would be praying for something really bad to happen to America between now and then. It is their only hope if they want to win.  

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:There is something surreal about seeing the low information voters who elected Bush - twice - complain about the fact that  only  223,000 jobs were added to the economy in the month of April, when Bush oversaw a net less of over 400,000 jobs in his 8 year term.

And 2016 is going to hit the GOP like an avalanche.....

If I were Karl or Markle, I would be praying for something really bad to happen to America between now and then. It is their only hope if they want to win.  

I'm sure they are.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

And the drop of unemployment during Obama's reign was accomplished without eliminating the minimum wage. Not bad for a Muslim kid from Kenya, LOL! Horrible news for Semi-Sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle and his idiot sidekick War Hero

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum