Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's right now 1PM central. Tune to CNN right now and you will see the most beautiful woman host on cable news.

+2
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Megyn Kelly is a very close second.  But it's Brooke I like.
Three qualities.  Confident,  articulate and beautiful.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ashleigh Banfield is more my type.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:Ashleigh Banfield is more my type.

Beauty is like art. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:Megyn Kelly is a very close second.  But it's Brooke I like.
Three qualities.  Confident,  articulate and beautiful.

Does Brook have a last name so I can look her up? I guess I should start watching cable news again, so I can see these women you speak of.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Brooke Baldwin. She's the midday anchor. But her still photos on google images don't do justice to what she looks like on CNN. It's not just her looks but you have to see how she handles herself and all the rest to appreciate this.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Ashleigh Banfield is more my type.

Beauty is like art.  It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Funny that you mention that because I just saw this somewhere else.

It's right now 1PM central.  Tune to CNN right now and you will see the most beautiful woman host on cable news.   SRrGU13

2seaoat

Beauty is like art. It's all in the eye of the beholder.

Amen.......I would need a great many shots of Tequila and a putty knife to scrape off the make up, and then a leaf blower to mess up her plastic hair before I put a bag over her head.......but then I like the Mary Ann type women and have NO use for a woman who puts on too much make up. Earl Shieb body works and paint shop must have painted that lady.....I love beautiful talented intelligent women....not Bozo the Clown.....I will take this lady a hundred times over at 60 than bozo.....but it is all in the eye of the beholder....

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:Brooke Baldwin.  She's the midday anchor.  But her still photos on google images don't do justice to what she looks like on CNN.  It's not just her looks but you have to see how she handles herself and all the rest to appreciate this.

Bob I thought you were queer . . . . . . what's up? Have you experienced a conversion (again)?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob is bisexual.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum