Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Butchmeup wants to run for President

+4
Hospital Bob
dumpcare
KarlRove
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gatorfan

gatorfan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
[color=#333399]

They still won't reveal their hand on policies they support. Hint: It will be McCain and/or Romney rehashed and re-released as something "new." They have nothing to offer but the same old Republican shit.

So what policy changes is HRC promoting? Or does it even matter to you? This enormous Republican field will mostly wither away since most of the participants are idiots. It's going to be a long campaign.

I can't wait to read the new "Cash for Clintons" book......I can tell you one policy of HRC is to make and stash as much money as possible....

Sometimes no answer is an answer.

2seaoat

Sometimes no answer is an answer.

Agreed.... a loud and clear answer that a Democrat will not be seeking to give to five thousand families 300 billion plus......and on and on and on......the distance between the success of President Obama and President Clinton in economic growth compared to Republican destruction of the economy as tax cuts and special interests get their pay day.....yep no answer is an answer, and the Republicans have no answers for what ails America except that they are the problem.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Sometimes no answer is an answer.

Agreed.... a loud and clear answer that a Democrat will not be seeking to give to five thousand families 300 billion plus......and on and on and on......the distance between the success of President Obama and President Clinton in economic growth compared to Republican destruction of the economy as tax cuts and special interests get their pay day.....yep no answer is an answer, and the Republicans have no answers for what ails America except that they are the problem.

Well thanks for wasting a paragraph not addressing the question I asked, I'm quite aware of Republican idiocy so I didn't ask about them. I thought it was pretty simple, what policies will HRC bring to the table to fix what is broken in this country. Apparently nothing. Same old, same old......

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

Well thanks for wasting a paragraph not addressing the question I asked, I'm quite aware of Republican idiocy so I didn't ask about them. I thought it was pretty simple, what policies will HRC bring to the table to fix what is broken in this country. Apparently nothing. Same old, same old......

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek to maintain the social safety net and preserve and even expand the ACA.

In contrast, any Repuke would seek to gut the social safety net and dismantle the ACA.

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek to preserve and perhaps even expand the financial reforms of Wall Street.

In contrast, any Repuke would seek to roll back any and all regulations and eliminate consumer protections.

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek to retain and perhaps even expand the tax hikes on the wealthy introduced in 2013.

In contrast, any Repuke would seek to cut taxes on the wealthy and repeal the estate tax.

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek implementation of policies to address climate change.

In contrast, any Repuke would deny the scientific consensus and seek to block all efforts to curb the emissions of greenhouse gases.

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek continued diplomatic efforts with Iran in an effort to prevent them from achieving a nuclear weapon.

In contrast, any Repuke would sabotage all diplomacy and seek another disastrous Middle East military adventure.

Shall I continue?

gatorfan

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek to maintain the social safety net and preserve and even expand the ACA.

In contrast, any Repuke would seek to gut the social safety net and dismantle the ACA.

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek to preserve and perhaps even expand the financial reforms of Wall Street.

In contrast, any Repuke would seek to roll back any and all regulations and eliminate consumer protections.

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek to retain and perhaps even expand the tax hikes on the wealthy introduced in 2013.

In contrast, any Repuke would seek to cut taxes on the wealthy and repeal the estate tax.

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek implementation of policies to address climate change.

In contrast, any Repuke would deny the scientific consensus and seek to block all efforts to curb the emissions of greenhouse gases.

Not just Hillary, but any Democrat would seek continued diplomatic efforts with Iran in an effort to prevent them from achieving a nuclear weapon.

In contrast, any Repuke would sabotage all diplomacy and seek another disastrous Middle East military adventure.

Shall I continue?

By all means, continue. Try giving specific HRC statements addressing issues and her plan to achieve those goals. Hell, if they look reasonable I might even hold my nose and vote for her although I suspect she has no substance, much like her current flock of opponents. And I don't like the idea of another family dynasty in the White House....

The rest of your post is pure speculation.

Sal

Sal

It's not speculation.

It's purely policy positions.

I'm no Hillary fanboy.

I would prefer O'Malley or some other alternative.

But, to pretend there isn't a stark contrast between the policy positions of the two parties requires willful ignorance, dishonesty, abject stupidity or a combination of all three.

polecat

polecat

KarlRove wrote:At least the GOP is vetting their candidates and we know where each were born, their grades ( in Scott walkers case failure to earn a degree), and all have has real jobs at one point in their lives.

Name the job cruz had that was not on gov.teat
Just 1 private sector job he had

gatorfan

Sal wrote:It's not speculation.

It's purely policy positions.

But, to pretend there isn't a stark contrast between the policy positions of the two parties requires willful ignorance, dishonesty, abject stupidity or a combination of all three.

You haven't provided any "policy" positions by HRC. Just speculation so that tells me that you, like 2SO, don't know HRCs position on issues either. You just assume they are better than anything else.

Nobody is pretending there aren't differences between the two parties - at least in ideology. I believe I have said previously the R's are idiots, all anyone has to do is watch their useless antics on the Hill.

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:Just speculation so that tells me that you, like 2SO, don't know HRCs position on issues either.

lol

You must not pay much attention to politics.

Hillary has spent literally decades in the public eye, as First Lady, Senator, leading presidential candidate in 2008, and Secretary of State.

She's not exactly a blank slate.

She may have to shift her economic policy positions to the left with the advent of Elizabeth Warren's brand of populism, but other than that her positions are pretty well staked out and established.

As a remedy for your apparent ignorance, I would suggest you use the google machine to search "Hillary Clinton policy positions".

gatorfan

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Just speculation so that tells me that you, like 2SO, don't know HRCs position on issues either.

lol

You must not pay much attention to politics.

Hillary has spent literally decades in the public eye, as First Lady, Senator, leading presidential candidate in 2008, and Secretary of State.

She's not exactly a blank slate.

She may have to shift her economic policy positions to the left with the advent of Elizabeth Warren's brand of populism, but other than that her positions are pretty well staked out and established.

As a remedy for your apparent ignorance, I would suggest you use the google machine to search "Hillary Clinton policy positions".

As a remedy for your ignorance I suggest the following:

Butchmeup wants to run for President - Page 2 9781118921128_p0_v1_s260x420

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum