This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

shooting going unreported

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1shooting going unreported Empty shooting going unreported on 6/14/2012, 2:44 pm

All the news that fits I print.

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3ac465a418-e5ac-4734-b866-ad2ca76c20bfForum%3a281c4300-140d-45be-bf7c-78a4d714804aDiscussion%3a3de157f5-1f26-47ed-8c96-f8dfc31f8073

View user profile

2shooting going unreported Empty Re: shooting going unreported on 6/14/2012, 11:37 pm

The paper is falling quick. Not nary a report of last weeks Perdido armed robbery at Shrimp Basket. I imagine what few reporters the paper has, are extremely overworked. Sad when a "news" paper fails to report the news.

3shooting going unreported Empty Re: shooting going unreported on 6/15/2012, 6:08 am

How in the hell can be the PNJ folks be over worked? What do they do? The days of 35mm film, typewriters and lead type are over. A 14 year old kid with a phone or Ipad and knock out a story and have it posted in 30 minutes . They are just lazy and choose not to do any hard investigative reporting.

4shooting going unreported Empty Re: shooting going unreported on 6/15/2012, 8:23 am

halmarkgrad wrote:How in the hell can be the PNJ folks be over worked? What do they do? The days of 35mm film, typewriters and lead type are over. A 14 year old kid with a phone or Ipad and knock out a story and have it posted in 30 minutes . They are just lazy and choose not to do any hard investigative reporting.

That's exactly why an alternative online newspaper is long overdue. It's rather absurd to have one that is serving Walnut Hill and Century (northescambia.com) but NOT one in place already which is serving the area where all the population is.

By the way, hallmark, a friend is willing to loan me his 8mm movie projector so we need to get together and try
to watch that PHS fire film you have.
My email is <rwood54741@yahoo.com>

View user profile

5shooting going unreported Empty Re: shooting going unreported on 6/15/2012, 9:53 am

Good deal. I will be back in town Sunday. I will Email you then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum