Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cleveland obliterates Memphis in their own backyard

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

Thibs is the second best coach in the NBA and has a better record than any other coach during the regular season over the last four years. He is hard on his players and he is hard on management. Chicago loves him because he is Chicago tough. The ownership does not want to dump a fan favorite, and the tension with Pax and the general manager is just part of basketball. He is not going anywhere.......and getting in the NBA finals certainly will make it more difficult for the general manager to dump him.....Riensdorf is fan sensitive owning the White Sox also.

2seaoat

Atlanta is a very good team. The Bulls were too deep even though the defensive player of the year is injured and Taj went down with a shoulder injury in the third quarter. Rose was mostly rested, and did not play a minute in the second half. Heinrich still with an extended knee, but Atlanta is the real deal with some great kids. The Bulls will have their hands full in a seven game series.

The Bulls won another 50 games in the regular season despite all the injuries. Boards is wrong one more time......they will not lose to the Wizards in the first round, but I would have preferred they played the Wizards.....the Bucks have fully identified that Brooks cannot play defense and they will exploit that advantage and post up on him. I like the Bucks over the next few years as an emerging young team, but the Bulls will not have an easy time with that team. Probably five or six games. I cannot wait. I love the action in the NBA.

2seaoat

The Cavs had their hands full with the Wizards tonight.......it is going to be interesting if the Pacers make it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum