Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Willie Nelson found dead

+2
Sal
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

16Willie Nelson found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:14 am

knothead

knothead

Gawd, all I want is out the door with a W joani . . . .

17Willie Nelson found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:26 am

knothead

knothead

My Wildcats remain 30-0 beating a determined Georgia team 72-64 and I will sleep well tonight knowing we remain undefeated and Willie lives!!!!

18Willie Nelson found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:29 am

Sal

Sal

Never mind.

Karl Anthony Towns.

19Willie Nelson found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:40 am

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:Never mind.

Karl Anthony Towns.

He played a very good game Sal . . . . . the Harrison twins also played a central role. I'm good . . . . . Florida should be a walk in the park!

20Willie Nelson found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:46 am

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:Florida should be a walk in the park!

Don't say that!

Have you learned nothing??

21Willie Nelson found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 1:05 am

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:

Don't say that!

My bad . . . . . take nothing for granted! I've got my tickets to the SEC tourney and am looking forward to taking my 11 yr old grand daughter to experience this level of competition.

22Willie Nelson found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 7:34 am

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:

Don't say that!

My bad . . . . .  take nothing for granted! I've got my tickets to the SEC tourney and am looking forward to taking my 11 yr old grand daughter to experience this level of competition.  

Seriously thinking about making that trip myself.

23Willie Nelson found dead - Page 2 Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 7:53 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In related news, Paul McCartney died in 1966 and was secretly replaced by a look-alike. And Elvis never died. He was spotted working in a Burger King in Ohio many years after the rumor of his death.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum