Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For the first time in SIX YEARS Americans learn the true situation between Iran and the USA.

+7
2seaoat
Sal
polecat
nadalfan
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

The Dude

The Dude

http://www.thenewamerican.com/mobile-home

It's really pathetic.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Dude wrote:http://www.thenewamerican.com/mobile-home

It's really pathetic.

Good article. Benjamin Netanyahu is no friend of the United States of America. The Israeli voters need to get rid of him.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

The Dude

The Dude

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It's really pathetic.

Good article. Benjamin Netanyahu is no friend of the United States of America. The Israeli voters need to get rid of him.

This whole undermining of us their biggest benefactor and ally has really changed my perspective on israel

2seaoat

John Marshall, as a member of the House in 1800 (before he became the nation’s Chief Justice), made a bold comment that has reverberated down through the nation’s history since: “The President is the sole organ of the nation in external relations, and its sole representative with foreign nations.”

In one of the Supreme Court’s strongest endorsements of that very idea, the Justices – with only one dissent – declared in 1936 that the centrality of the presidency in the nation’s foreign relations actually predated the Constitution, and when America became independent, the national government inherited the power that the English kings had over their American colonies’ dealings with other nations. With the new Constitution, the court said, that authority was lodged in the presidency.

Traitors.....plain and simple traitors. Tar and feathers......we are not a colony of England or Israel. We are a proud independent nation, and the traitors and loyalist have NO place in America.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Dude wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It's really pathetic.

This whole undermining of us their biggest benefactor and ally has really changed my perspective on israel

I am glad you have a new perspective. This has been going on for decades. We have been giving them our highest technology, which they have been compromising and selling to our enemies. The Lavi fighter plane is but one example. Congress paid for its development in total in the mid-1980s; the prototype flew in 1987. It was to be Israel's first indigenously developed fighter plane. The Israeli government later cancelled the project as unaffordable. In 1998, the Chinese suddenly flew their Chengdu J-10; the Lavi revisited. They sold the plans for the Lavi--paid for by our Congress--to our potential enemy, China. In the photo below, the Lavi is at bottom, the J-10 at top. The two are nearly indistinguishable.

For the first time in SIX YEARS Americans learn the true situation between Iran and the USA. - Page 2 Zzzz10

The Wikipedia articles on both aircraft suggest that the sale of a Lavi and/or technical assistance in J-10 production could represent an illicit transfer of American technology to the Chinese by the Israelis.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:"Mr. Markle is a traitor ..."

I've been saying that for years!!

I do not get it either.  His father was a hero in World War II and gave so much to his country in the battle of the bulge.  If Mr. Markle can square his positions with the sacrifices of his father, and understand how many American families have suffered because of special interests dictating domestic and foreign policy while their family members come back mangled and in coffins.   It is just off limits in regard to foreign relations to betray this country.  I understand political debate, but inviting a prime minister of another country to undermine American interests......traitors all.   We have 38K American kids in Korea at risk, and have been at risk for over sixty years, yet we have another place to put our flesh and blood in harms way.....traitors all.

As you say, "when special interests dictate domestic and foreign policy" the 1% win and the rest of us lose!!

Fascism should more appropriately be called corporatism, because it is a merger of state and corporate power. Benito Mussolini

Markle

Markle

I do not get it either.  His father was a hero in World War II and gave so much to his country in the battle of the bulge.  If Mr. Markle can square his positions with the sacrifices of his father, and understand how many American families have suffered because of special interests dictating domestic and foreign policy while their family members come back mangled and in coffins.   It is just off limits in regard to foreign relations to betray this country.  I understand political debate, but inviting a prime minister of another country to undermine American interests......traitors all.   We have 38K American kids in Korea at risk, and have been at risk for over sixty years, yet we have another place to put our flesh and blood in harms way.....traitors all.

My Ol' Man would never, ever acknowledge being a hero. He was on the front lines in Europe from July 1944 until January 1945. He received several promotions on the front lines and was critically injured in the Battle of the Bulge. He killed many and may have murdered some. In some situations, they could not take prisoners just as the German's could not take prisoners. He never said a word about it to me. He spent two years in hospitals after losing his leg and laying behind enemy lines for two days before being found. Everyone else was dead. The ones HE considered hero's were the one's who never came home. HIS perspective was that he did what was asked of him and nothing more than asked of others. He came home from the hospitals, went back to work which he considered just what he was expected to do. No more, no less. Please leave him out. I loved him dearly but he came home an incredibly strong man with a dark, empty heart and devoid of emotions. Now it would be called PTSD which he would have scoffed at.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It's really pathetic.

It is tragic that we do not have someone of the courage and caliber of Benjamin Netanyahu as our President.

nadalfan

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It's really pathetic.

It is tragic that we do not have someone of the courage and caliber of Benjamin Netanyahu as our President.

How is Bibi courageous?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

My Ol' Man would never, ever acknowledge being a hero.  He was on the front lines in Europe from July 1944 until January 1945.  He received several promotions on the front lines and was critically injured in the Battle of the Bulge.  He killed many and may have murdered some.  In some situations, they could not take prisoners just as the German's could not take prisoners.  He never said a word about it to me.  He spent two years in hospitals after losing his leg and laying behind enemy lines for two days before being found.  Everyone else was dead.  The ones HE considered hero's were the one's who never came home.  HIS perspective was that he did what was asked of him and nothing more than asked of others.  He came home from the hospitals, went back to work which he considered just what he was expected to do.  No more, no less.  Please leave him out.  I loved him dearly but he came home an incredibly strong man with a dark, empty heart and devoid of emotions.  Now it would be called PTSD which he would have scoffed at.

I sense your loss. I had an Uncle who fought in the Battle of the Bulge, where he got a Bronze Star. He became a morose, alcoholic who eventually drowned his liver. I loved him and lost him. There was nothing you, or I could have done with these once great men. Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It's really pathetic.

The former Counsel General for the State of Israel is a good friend of mine. During the Six Day war he generaled Israel's armored columns into Egypt and a photo of him in uniform, speaking to Sadat, hangs in my office.

I have no idea whether President Obama is as brave and courageous as my Israeli friend, and quite frankly neither do you.

The Jewish soldier is fighting for his peoples' survival, virtually every time he goes to war. The Jews who survived the holocaust, and those who came from them are as tough as tough can be as soldiers.

Yes Bibi is tough, and clearly when he speaks of the Iranian threat he's talking about the enemy next door. I understand his argument from that aspect. I also understand President Obama's -- a tempered appeal to non-war -- spoken by a man who's country is about as distant from Iran as it can be.

What you want Mr. Semi-Sane Markle, is a president who will leap us into another war, this time with a country far more capable and with soldiers more numerous than those of Saddam. A country that has gobbled much after our ridiculous removal of Iran's most serious and dangerous enemy.

Your politics sir, are simply shitty.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Traitors all. Never in my life have I seen this country so dangerously close to anarchy since the Civil War. There are people in this nation who are trying to destroy the Union and the Federal Government. Please see that this behavior is not new, but entirely predictible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trent_Affair

It is unprecedented to see Americans allowing a foreign leader to come into this country and work against the interests of this country. Mr. Markle is a traitor, and should move to Israel if your hate for this country and the interest of our children and THEIR wealth have no meaning, and that a foreign nation's interests supercede our own interests.....Anti-semitism......hardly......the traitors are among us and have NOTHING to do with the religion or ethnicity of another nation.

You are an anti-Semite and it took Netanyahu's visit to finally see your true colors.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Traitors all.  Never in my life have I seen this country so dangerously close to anarchy since the Civil War.  There are people in this nation who are trying to destroy the Union and the Federal Government.   Please see that this behavior is not new, but entirely predictible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trent_Affair

It is unprecedented to see Americans allowing a foreign leader to come into this country and work against the interests of this country.  Mr. Markle is a traitor, and should move to Israel if your hate for this country and the interest of our children and THEIR wealth have no meaning, and that a foreign nation's interests supercede our own interests.....Anti-semitism......hardly......the traitors are among us and have NOTHING to do with the religion or ethnicity of another nation.

You are an anti-Semite and it took Netanyahu's visit to finally see your true colors.  

Disliking Netanyahu works for thousands of Jews all over the world boobie.
Disliking fundamentalist Christians, however, is another matter!

Markle

Markle

Solution seems simple. Do the opposite of anything done by semi-retired President Obama. The world including American voters view him as weak and inept. All sadly true.

2seaoat

Please leave him out

I will, but without him and others this country would not be free and independent. My wife's father never spoke a word about the Phillipines and he went through hell. The point is we should not flippantly send our young people to a foreign war without certainty that they are protecting American interest, and certainly going to the middle east to protect kingdoms set up by colonial powers after WWI or protecting Israel. The offensive thing is the treason of substituting American interests for another nation.

Pace for 10 years I challenged people for anti-Semitism, and now because a foreign country comes to this country and wants us to join them in military actions to stop another nation from getting nuclear weapons when they have acquired nuclear weapons and they become secure when we pour trillions and thousands of the lives of American kids.........you are simply confused.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:Solution seems simple.  Do the opposite of anything done by semi-retired President Obama.  The world including American voters view him as weak and inept.  All sadly true.

How can you stand yourself? You're lying through your slimy teeth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum