Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DNC Kicks off their Conversation with a TRIBUTE TED KENNEDY, A MURDERER and DRUNK. Well...if that's what they idolize.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Democrat National Committee Kicks off their Conversation with a TRIBUTE TO TED KENNEDY, A MURDERER a DRUNK and a PHILANDERER. Well...if that's what they idolize. What a great example for Democrats "supporting" women too.

DNC Kicks off their Conversation with a TRIBUTE TED KENNEDY, A MURDERER and DRUNK.  Well...if that's what they idolize. Chappaquiddick_incident

Last edited by Markle on 9/5/2012, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add graphics)

2seaoat

I have to agree with you on this one......you forgot his cheating at Harvard, and the manipulation of his military service which like Mitt he mysteriously ended up in Paris as a military police officer, while others were going to Korea. I guess the Kennedys had lost one son Joe in the war, but it is rose colored glasses when Democrats talk about Ted Kennedy. The man gets a pass for much of his bad behavior, and it is hypocritical to look at Mitt's silver spoon and privilege, and hold Ted not to the same standard.

To this day, his behavior at that bridge was totally unacceptable. Drunk or scared is not an excuse. A human lost her life because of a drunk driver, but worse.....she might have been saved if he had tried to do the right thing.......he consistently showed through his life that he had a fatal character flaw where making the wrong choice was standard behavior.

NaNook

NaNook

2seaoat wrote:I have to agree with you on this one......you forgot his cheating at Harvard, and the manipulation of his military service which like Mitt he mysteriously ended up in Paris as a military police officer, while others were going to Korea. I guess the Kennedys had lost one son Joe in the war, but it is rose colored glasses when Democrats talk about Ted Kennedy. The man gets a pass for much of his bad behavior, and it is hypocritical to look at Mitt's silver spoon and privilege, and hold Ted not to the same standard.

To this day, his behavior at that bridge was totally unacceptable. Drunk or scared is not an excuse. A human lost her life because of a drunk driver, but worse.....she might have been saved if he had tried to do the right thing.......he consistently showed through his life that he had a fatal character flaw where making the wrong choice was standard behavior.

No offense, It's the daughter that turned me against the Kennedy's.

why can't we just pretend that if the elite speak to doing good that they are good?

damn the reality or results.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum