Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Papantonio: The Plot Thickens in the Dershowitz-Epstein Story

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/01/papantonio-the-plot-thickens-in-the-dershowitz-epstein-story/

Wow... sensational. I hope they are able to have the plea overturned... and have a televised trial.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here are more links to this story. I think Dershowitz has messed with the wrong lawyers.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/02/prince-andrew-named-us-lawsuit-underage-sex-allegations

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2015/01/06/jane-doe-lawyers-sue-dershowitz-for-defamation/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Papantonio: "this is the Bill Cosby scandal ON STEROIDS".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Although no one is accusing Clinton of participating in the crimes, it seems pretty convincing that Bill Clinton was on the plane with this predator and some of his victims. What in god's name was he thinking?

Vikingwoman

I'm pretty sure Bob, Epstein told Clinton he was a predator and the girls were under age.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:I'm pretty sure Bob, Epstein told Clinton he was a predator and the girls were under age.

http://gawker.com/flight-logs-put-clinton-dershowitz-on-pedophile-billio-1681039971

Vikingwoman

And? So what does that mean?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know Clinton is a god to some just like right-wing politicians become gods to others, Vikingwoman. And all anybody ever wants to hear about his god is positive stuff.

Bush was not a god to me, and neither was Clinton or Reagan nor any other politician.

So when I read this...

Two female associates of Epstein—the socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein's former assistant Sarah Kellen—have been repeatedly accused in court filings of acting as pimps for him, recruiting and grooming young girls into their network of child sex workers, and frequently participating in sex acts with them.
Clinton shared Epstein's plane with Kellen and Maxwell on at least 11 flights in 2002 and 2003—before any of the allegations against them became public—according to the pilots' logbooks, which have surfaced in civil litigation surrounding Epstein's crimes. In January 2002, for instance, Clinton, his aide Doug Band, and Clinton's Secret Service detail are listed on a flight from Japan to Hong Kong with Epstein, Maxwell, Kellen, and two women described only as "Janice" and "Jessica." One month later, records show, Clinton hopped a ride from Miami to Westchester on a flight that also included Epstein, Maxwell, Kellen, and a woman described only as "one female."

...I answer your question "what does that mean?" by saying I don't know what it means. I just find it interesting especially given Clinton's history with sex scandals.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I can tell you this with certainty though. If it had been Bush on that plane instead of Clinton, the mainstream media would have already made this into a very big news story. So big that it would be bumping the blizzard off the front page. lol

Vikingwoman

Clinton is not a God to me either. None of them are. Clinton is no doubt a whore dog but just because he rode on a plane w/ these people doesn't make him involved w/ any of that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:Clinton is not a God to me either. None of them are. Clinton is no doubt a whore dog but just because he rode on a plane w/ these people doesn't make him involved w/ any of that.

No that doesn't make him guilty of anything except being a former President who is associating with a plane load of scumbags and doing it eleven times.
I would think the American people at least deserve to have their press ask a former President for his explanation of how he didn't know anything about this billionaire character's exploits, especially since Clinton's wife is the democrat front runner to be the next President.

I think George Jr. Bush was a dumbass and totally incompetent. But as I said, I promise you if it was discovered that Bush was hanging with a billionaire chester molester, the media would be having a field day with it.
It's the double standard I really don't like.

Vikingwoman

I sincerely doubt Clinton knew anything about this guy's exploits. It's not something you share w/ people..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:I sincerely doubt Clinton knew anything about this guy's exploits. It's not something you share w/ people..

I hope you're right,  Vikingwoman.  But I've now seen enough politicians to know that just about anything is possible.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I sincerely doubt Clinton knew anything about this guy's exploits. It's not something you share w/ people..

I hope you're right,  Vikingwoman.  But I've now seen enough politicians to know that just about anything is possible.

I doubt it! Clinton was in the middle of all kinds of sexual exploits. Shared experiences.

2seaoat

Well how come Bill has a mile high pin on his lapel?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/01/24/sex-slave-claims-bill-clinton-visited-epstein-s-orgy-island

Vikingwoman

Personally, I think it's total bullshit aimed at Hillary and the upcoming elections and...it's Fox News. Nuff said.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Vikingwoman wrote:Personally, I think it's total bullshit aimed at Hillary and the upcoming elections

Who knows could be.  But the very same thing could be said about what happened to Chris Christie.
I just don't have faith in any of it anymore. The accusations or the denials, to me it's all a lie until proven not to be.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One thing always puzzles me about Papantonio though. It's that such a high profile ultra (more like uber) liberal opinion maker is based in the Florida panhandle, one of the most conservative places in the country.

I can't help but think Levin/Papantonio is losing some potential clients because of it. I keep picturing the typical panhandle client who is needing a tort lawyer. And he's seen Papantonio on the media for years spewing all those opinions he despises. And he turns to his wife and says "Myrtle, I wouldn't hire that looney liberal if he was the last lawyer on Earth. I'm calling David J. Maloney instead." lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum