Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dr. Sebaugh and Cindy Crawford talk about special melons

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I saw an infomercial on a skin conditioner which has enzymes from a special melon. The put two melons together and in time lapse photography one of the melons deteriorates while the other stays firm and fresh. Valerie Bertinelli sees the two melons, and says......I want some of that.......Cindy comes on and shows a picture of herself at 28 and 48 and says she has been working with Dr. Sebaugh who has formulated his conditioner meaningful beauty is the rare melon enzyme sod.............the magic melon only grown in the South of France. Yep, a sucker is born every day.

Cindy could rub anything she wants on me.

knothead

knothead

Well I bit . . . . . thought we were gonna talk about Cindy's melons!!!
bounce bounce bounce

2seaoat

I could tell some stories that one of my poker friends tells about Cindy when she was in High School. He ran the after school program for the County, and this kid was as normal as the day is long, and she was smarter than any other kid. She was a beautiful kid who was not full of herself, and actually was a knockout in Junior High and High School. The biggest gift he talked about was how fricking smart and normal she was as a teenager. She turned many an adults eye, but the kid really did not realize how beautiful she was. Of course my friend is a certified dirty old man now, and loves to talk about when Cindy would come to his after school program.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum