Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So you want to be a school teacher....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You would have never seen that when I was in high school.....

Hopefully the school board expelled the kid and the teacher pressed charges of assault. A stint in a juvenile facility will help prepare him for his future in the penal system.

Sorry, the don't allow those incarcerated to have cell phones!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

You must not be paying attention... the respekt must be given to those that haven't earned it in utopiaville.

2seaoat

I saw in ninth grade the biggest kid in the ninth grade class go after a teacher.......the teacher picked him up and banged his head repeatedly against a locker, and did not stop until this bully was crying like a baby. I saw in my junior year the baddest asz in the school ridiculing a teacher in class and this little guy came over and slapped him silly and he began crying like a baby.......but the rest of the year, he didn't bother any other teachers and actually became a pretty good student. I found out later in life that the kid had lost his mother when he was five and his father was not there for the kid......the teachers did not take chit, they could give it back, and they cared about the students. If a teacher struck a student today, they would lose their job.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

In the 1950s and 1960s:

There were no police officers on campus....

The kids were better behaved and malefactors were dealt with swiftly....

I even walked to and from school, 1.25 miles one-way as a 8 year old 2nd grader (me and a girl named Rosemary Bell would walk together).....

Becoming a 3rd grader was a big deal, because then I was allowed to ride my bike to and from school....I did this through the 9th grade. I walked in the 10th grade. When I was in the 11th grade, some neighborhood moms decided to be nice enough to form a car pool to drive their HS students to and from the school.

We did not worry about shooters on our campuses.....

We did not worry about the dangers of abduction......

We didn't need to carry cell phones in order to stay safe.......

Such was the life of most Baby Boomer kids....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum