Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two quotes I saw today which I really liked.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The first one was on a placard in the barber shop where I got a haircut.

Two quotes I saw today which I really liked. Dean10

The other was on Anderson Cooper's wikipedia page.

describing his philosophy as a tv news anchor...

Two quotes I saw today which I really liked. Cooper11

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I like Dan Rather's quote...

Two quotes I saw today which I really liked. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSasEfB80mwXWY18DSST-Od_gnwbMNGCIaWRxMKx_ECeUIEzI0XyA

"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill."
Robert A. Heinlein

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Smile

Two quotes I saw today which I really liked. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxjqVd0u0NY0Mabp4OiFQTV1m-hQNVocxzzPaDn1MzakA0Xq0b

"Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss."
Robert A. Heinlein

Let's add Mary J to that also...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9zcLAUp5E0

Very Happy

Two quotes I saw today which I really liked. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZtilWL8Lf6P8FALjhJRFRv2bnXhhRMf0-fZ-We_Wi9rTSEv4m

"Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again."
Robert A. Heinlein

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k53DGIb5LA

Very Happy

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yep, a lot of us feel the same way. I personally am waiting for a credible scientist to tell me that it is true that jet fuel will create a fire hot enough to melt steel. So far - Nada

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yella wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yep, a lot of us feel the same way. I personally am waiting for a credible scientist to tell me that it is true that jet fuel will create a fire hot enough to melt steel. So far - Nada
Thanks Yella, I needed to know there are other folks awake and aware...I know when I put gasoline in a cheap metal barbeque grill to fire the coals it just burns up and the paint doesn't even burn off....

Gasoline burns at 495 degrees

Jet fuel burns at 
550 degrees

The heat from a jet fuel fire cannot melt steel.

Never has, never will.

The official 9/11 story which has been used to destroy the US ...Homeland Security, Iraq War, War on Terror, NSA etc...is based on a lie.

There are only three kinds of people who continue to push the "jet fuel melts steel" story:

1. Willfully uneducated idiots

2. Professional liars

3. Moral cowards

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Guys,

No steel melted.  It takes a lot higher temperatures to "melt" steel than ANYONE has claimed were generated by burning jet fuel.
The claim that there was molten steel in the towers started only because truthers spotted a photograph of red hot material spilling out of one of the towers before it collapsed.  It is not melted steel.  When seven floors of a skyscraper each of which are an acre in size become engulfed in fire,  there are a great many materials in those offices which concentrate toward the easiest escape and it was seen pouring out of the corner of a lower floor in the impact zone.  
Nobody associated with the "official story",  nobody at NIST (the body of professional scientists and engineers who studied the collapses for a whole year),  nor anybody else sees that as "molten" steel.  That claim happened only because a truther saw the photograph and labeled it that.  And then everyone who wants to believe it believed it.  Which equals a million fellow truthers.

Once the collision knocked the fireproofing off the steel beams ( steel beams which are keeping the building up),  the jet fuel heated the steel.  Steel really loses it's strength with even that amount of heat and starts to warp and sag.  Which is why they spray fireproofing on it to begin with because they know what will happen if they don't.  But they didn't account for what the devastation the collision of a 767 traveling at 500 mph could do.  And once the fireproofing was gone,  over time the steel heated up and warped and sagged.  And when that happens it breaks lose of the skeleton.  And when steel beams holding up an acre of concrete floor slab can no longer hold it up,  what do you think will happen.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Right Bob a small amount of jet fuel burning on one side of the building asymmetrically caused a symmetrical collapse....nope

cut off one leg of a chair it falls over not down.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One small corner of the building?  lol

A 300,000 lb airliner carrying 28,000 gallons of fuel entered the building at 500 mph.
We can see with our own eyes what happened.  That massive amount of combustible moving at that speed engulfs the entire floors of the impact zone with fire and doesn't even stop there.  The momemtum of it kept going and sprayed fuel and fire beyond the building onto other buildings and ground spaces triggering more fires and injuring more people on the ground.  And then fires throughout the floors of the impact zone began to burn.

Two quotes I saw today which I really liked. Crash

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Most of the fuel burned up in the initial explosion...spectacular but not that much damage. In fact the fire chief said he could knock down the remaining fire inside with two hoses....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I throw in the towel. But only for tonight. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum