This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama is scared to do this-

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama is scared to do this- Empty Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 10:01 am

Mitt Romney speaking before a backdrop of Jerusalem

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2012/07/romney-remarkable-speech-in-jerusalem

2Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 2:27 pm

Better yet, President Obama going to Utah and standing before the planet Kolob.

View user profile

3Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 2:47 pm

Why should President Obama kiss Benjamin Netanyahu's ass?

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 3:09 pm

2seaoat wrote:Better yet, President Obama going to Utah and standing before the planet Kolob.

...where he received a vision by the Angel Phony Maroni.

View user profile

5Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 3:10 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Why should President Obama kiss Benjamin Netanyahu's ass?

Facts are facts and Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel. Obama doesn't want to upset his Muslim cohorts.

6Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 3:12 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Facts are facts and Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel. Obama doesn't want to upset his Muslim cohorts.

PURE BS

7Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 3:16 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

PURE BS

An foreign nation can choose where it wants the capitol and not cowtow to the United Nations. How would you like it if the UN told you that DC was no longer your capitol and now Dallas, Texas would be recognized by the rest of the world as so?

8Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 4:13 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

PURE BS

An foreign nation can choose where it wants the capitol and not cowtow to the United Nations. How would you like it if the UN told you that DC was no longer your capitol and now Dallas, Texas would be recognized by the rest of the world as so?

Teo's conspiracy theories make a hell of a lot more sense than yours. Where do you come up with such garbage?

9Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 4:44 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You're just plain ignorant. Why should a candidate, even an incumbent candidate for President of the United States go to Israel to campaign? Oh, wait...Romney needs the "Christian" vote; the so called Christians who forgot that Jesus was killed by a vote of his fellow Jews.

View user profile

10Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 4:50 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

PURE BS

Aren't you a teacher?

11Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 6:29 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

PURE BS

I will second that, and third it also. Romney must be desperate to capture the Jewish vote, so he is pandering to AIPAC and the American Jewish voting block, who are largely Democrats.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

12Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 6:37 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You're just plain ignorant. Why should a candidate, even an incumbent candidate for President of the United States go to Israel to campaign? Oh, wait...Romney needs the "Christian" vote; the so called Christians who forgot that Jesus was killed by a vote of his fellow Jews.

Speaking of ignorant. What, "Christian Vote" could Romney expect from a country of Jewish People? Forgive me, for laughing in your face, I'm polite.

BTW: You do know Obama threw his wife and kids under the bus on CNN yesterday......you want some video???? I've got it.....

View user profile

13Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 9:46 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Why has Obama been to Europe to campaign and why has most of the money entering his coffers of late been foreign and not domestic. You tell me.

14Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 9:47 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

PURE BS

I will second that, and third it also. Romney must be desperate to capture the Jewish vote, so he is pandering to AIPAC and the American Jewish voting block, who are largely Democrats.

Quit Jew hating you anti-semite. Obama promised much to those groups and have been given about ZILCH. Obama has thrown Israel under the bus and fomented Muslim Brotherhood control of multiple nations surrounding Israel. It's pretty obvious that the Kenyan Errrrr Muslim in Chief is no friend to the Jewish and democratic state of Israel. Recent evidence would be the rescinding of the major mil op in Israel slated for October. It was 50k plus in participants, now it is 1/10th the size.

15Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 10:04 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

PURE BS

Personally, Texas is an embarrassment to the country if we judge it be the likes of Rick Perry. Give it back to Mexico . . . . . I'm sorry Daniel Boone died at the Alamo,

View user profile

16Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/2/2012, 11:40 pm

NaNook wrote:

Speaking of ignorant. What, "Christian Vote" could Romney expect from a country of Jewish People? Forgive me, for laughing in your face, I'm polite.

Try using your Google Machine and entering: "right wing christian supporters of Israel" and a whole new world will open for you. These would be the Christian votes mentioned. Idea

View user profile

17Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/3/2012, 11:01 am

NaNook wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

BTW: You do know Obama threw his wife and kids under the bus on CNN yesterday......you want some video???? I've got it.....

You're obviously unfamiliar with the "Rev." Hagee. I'm sorry you're so uninformed. Why don't you do some research?

CNN...I don't know about the Obama video. You've mentioned it twice now. Why don't you share it with the rest of us?

View user profile

18Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/3/2012, 11:31 am

I'm a Christian and support Israel. I am not the only one as there are many like me.

19Obama is scared to do this- Empty Re: Obama is scared to do this- on 9/3/2012, 11:35 am

Floridatexan wrote:
You're obviously unfamiliar with the "Rev." Hagee. I'm sorry you're so uninformed. Why don't you do some research?

CNN...I don't know about the Obama video. You've mentioned it twice now. Why don't you share it with the rest of us?

Rev. Hagee is the perfect example of this group.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum